Has anyone else noticed..........

It really hit home last night that Carolyn rarely has an independent thought. All she ever does is mimic what is said by either the Executives of the Task Corporations or by Donald himself. Her comments on that float last night were straight from the mouth of the movie director. "And the scale!!! It was horrible!!!!" Once in a great while she will step up and tell someone to not speak until its their turn, but otherwise she has very little practical input. She did seem a little disappointed that Donald didn't fire the beauty queen though.

That isn't new - Carolyn and George always agree with Trump's final decision at the end. No matter what they told him before he fired them.

Very true - I guess it's just starting to grate on my nerves. Then again, I guess they know which side of the bread their butter is on! :lol:

It's all about the editing! I saw a special on The Apprentice and the boardroom discussions are actually 1-2 hours long. I'm sure a lot is said in that time that we do not see. Since I saw the special, I question every one of the board room decisions.

It's all about the editing! I saw a special on The Apprentice and the boardroom discussions are actually 1-2 hours long. I'm sure a lot is said in that time that we do not see. Since I saw the special, I question every one of the board room decisions.

Hmmm, I wish they would show us more of those boardroom discussions. That is my favorite part of the show. Last season I caught the show on the following Saturday a couple of times - I think on MSNBC? Anyway, they replayed it the Saturday after it aired and they showed a different version - the competition part was cut short and the boardroom was longer. I wish the Thursday night show was aired that way.

As far as I'm concerned, I could do without seeing the reward portion of the show - that would give us a few more minutes of the boardroom.

Hmmm, I wish they would show us more of those boardroom discussions. That is my favorite part of the show. Last season I caught the show on the following Saturday a couple of times - I think on MSNBC? Anyway, they replayed it the Saturday after it aired and they showed a different version - the competition part was cut short and the boardroom was longer. I wish the Thursday night show was aired that way.

As far as I'm concerned, I could do without seeing the reward portion of the show - that would give us a few more minutes of the boardroom.

I agree with you. I would much rather know exactly what goes on in the boardroom than the reward challenges. But, I did really get a kick out of the guys and their rap song. :P

I'd like to add my two cents in as well - I agree that the boardroom is the best part of the show. I love all the spinning and backstabbing that goes on. I also like when they make the awful mistake of just bringing in one person. Did anyone ever tell these geniuses about increasing the odds in their favor?

I agree with you. I would much rather know exactly what goes on in the boardroom than the reward challenges. But, I did really get a kick out of the guys and their rap song. :P

Yeah - I liked that, too. In fact, I was about to fast forward through it, but I stopped because it was so cute!

I'd like to add my two cents in as well - I agree that the boardroom is the best part of the show. I love all the spinning and backstabbing that goes on. I also like when they make the awful mistake of just bringing in one person. Did anyone ever tell these geniuses about increasing the odds in their favor?

LOL, Crappy. I always think that, too. Not to mention that if "the Donald" tells them they should or shouldn't do something, they oughta listen up!!!

I agree about the increasing of odds by bringing in more than one person to the board room. But, I'm thinking that they don't do this because of "payback"... If they feel there really isn't anyone else that should be there and they pick someone then maybe that person will start to find faults in future projects and then bring them back to board room next time. Also, there have been times that DT has told the PM's that brought someone back that they shouldn't be there. (I'm sure these applicants have watched other seasons.)

Personally, I like to think of this as... may the best person win the job... and I don't like the "game" players. For me the person that holds up to their convictions and doesn't arbitrarily throw people under the bus is going to be better off for it... of course that doesn't mean you don't listen or learn during this process from "the Don."

And for me... cut out the part where they go back to the loft and "plot"... I would find it more of a surprise to see how things break down in the board room instead of having a heads up.