Episode #7 "Surprise Enemy Visit "

Yana

What do ya'll think?

Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward.

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.

We knwo that the third part is most likely Amy talking to Gary about lying about being an ex football player...

I am thinking part two might be Judd uncomfortable that someone will tell his "old" tribe mates about him flipping over to the "other side"

Part four could be the other two people that are supposed to join the cast...

But I haven't a clue about the first one...

The next episode's title is "Missing Immunity Idol" so I don't think they are going to merge just yet and if they do it might be a fake merge...

That's what all the spoiler info out there has said from the start... They all said Bobby Jon and Steph would be returning and that two more people would join the cast bringing the total this season to 20 survivors... It's rumored that one of the two will be another returning survivor... It was said to be Mike Spukin (sp), but now it's rumored that he refused the offer...

Maybe it will be those 2 people from the last Survivor, that never even got to play. You know-- that crazy singing lady ( Wanda?) and that guy.

I really hope it's not anyone. Someone brought in now has an advantage, in that they haven't been living in the exact same conditions. But they also have some disadvantages, in that they are most likely to be voted off immediately.

But in any case, it can change the game. It will take the focus off whoever has the target on their back right now, and get them that much closer to the merge.

After spending the summer watching BB, I can't even tell you how exciting this Survivor has been. It's like at BB they stopped even trying to think of interesting challenges. And now with Survivor, we have seen some really great twists and awesome challenges. How can one show be so good, and another be so incredibly flat?