1. 1. The female character who will be murdered in episode 6 is:

• Kate
    • Claire
    • Shannon
    • Sun
    • Rose
    • Ana Lucia
    • Libby

Since we now know via spoiler sites that one of the female crash survivors will be murdered in episode 6, I thought it would be fun to take a poll and see who everyone thinks it will be!

Great Idea Kayo!

Hmmmm, I always hate this part of the show. The only death that didn't bother me was Artz, and that made me giggle when Hurley said, "Dude, you have some Artz on you."

I'm going to have to think on it and come back to vote. :mellow:

It has to be Libby!! She's a little more than a phantom character, so I can't really say she's a main player. But did the spoilers say "main character or just female character?"

Anyway, I think Shannon kills her in an "I-See-Walt-Everywhere" crazy spells.

Oops! I didn't realize there was a Cindy as well until last night's episode. I don't know about you, but she definitely seems expendable to me!

Regarding Libby- she is the one who was talking to Michael in last night's eppy...

Regarding the spoilers- spoiler sites are saying that a FEMALE crash survivor WILL BE INTENTIONALLY MURDERED in episode 6, although we won't know who the killer is for sure until episode 8 or later (ala "who shot JR."). Oh, And it's supposed to be totally shocking :o

Since I don't think it would be shocking enough to kill one of the newer female members, my guess is it's one of our original five...Kate, Claire, Shannon, Sun or Rose...but I could be wrong. Also, just to cover my bases- these are spoilers off the internet, so they could be wrong as well! Its just that several solid spoiler sites are saying the same thing so my guess is that it's probably true- especially after last night's previews!!

Three weeks to wait....ahhhhh!! :angry:

ok...now who is Cindy? :huh:

Cindy was the other tailender female survivor...she didn't say anything in last night's episode (I don't think) just followed sargeant ana's orders. She had short hair.

The tailenders we saw last night were:

Libby

Ana Lucia

Mr. Ekko (if he is one)

Bernard

Cindy