Danni Boatwright modeling pictures

hanklee

Hey guys!!

If you want to see some great photos of Danni Boatwright from her modeling carear go to this site!!

Click here ExposireInc then click on Print Models and then click on Women and finally on Danni's photo in the right hand column at the top!! She is really hot in these shots!!

Hank

:ninja: :ninja:

Hey, That's my woman you're talking about!!!!! :lol:

But seriously , she does look pretty anorexic. Which is unusual ecause that tribe has won a couple of reward challenges and got a bunch of food.

But she's not showing any signs of breaking down physically, always does great in the challenges,and I'm sure the medics are looking out for stuff like that, so I guess not to worry-----

The girl is way too skinny. She looks like a skeleton. She has been handling it rather well, though. She doesn't act like it has affected her energy though. Go, Danni!

Seriously, she needs to be voted off so she can eat.

That chick is NASTY looking! I think skeletor lives! There is such a thing as TOO thin! B)

Personally, I'd rather look at men. Unfortunately Gary, Judd and Bobby Jon make me want to poke my eyes out. :) Bobby Jon went from chubby to skinny in what seemed like a day. :blink:

But as an observation Danni has always looked more athletic than say Cindy or Steph.

Personally, I'd rather look at men. Unfortunately Gary, Judd and Bobby Jon make me want to poke my eyes out. :) Bobby Jon went from chubby to skinny in what seemed like a day. :blink:

But as an observation Danni has always looked more athletic than say Cindy or Steph.

Oh, come on now! Steph has a fantastically athletic body. And keep in mind for Danni to look that skinny on tv, she has to be even skinnier in person.

I think you could get a really good stick and play "Swannee River" on her ribs.

How about - 'the knee bone's connected to the shin bone, the shin bone's connected to the ankle bone...'

Let's face it - she's just plain scary! I wonder if she'll clean up good at the end of the season. I know I wouldn't want to 'jump dem bones!' :lol: