EPISODE 6 - Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble

MomCatHB

1. After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious.

2. A grueling physical challenge pushes two castaways to the breaking point, leading to a screaming match that comes close to exploding.

3. In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite attempts to keep the peace.

What are your thoughts, ideas, guesses, fantasy, whatever........

Well, I think for question number 1 we might see Judd acting like he has been the last couple of episodes or we might see Jamie acting stupid and that could add to Bobby Jon's anger towards him...

Question number 2 was alreay answered by the previews... It's Bobby Jon and Jamie...

Question number 3 I think will be Judd...

1. After winning an arduous Reward Challenge, one tribe member ruins it for the rest by becoming intoxicated and obnoxious.

2. A grueling physical challenge pushes two castaways to the breaking point, leading to a screaming match that comes close to exploding.

3. In a Tribal Council first, one castaway bullies and insults a fellow tribe member despite attempts to keep the peace.

What are your thoughts, ideas, guesses, fantasy, whatever........

For number 1 I have no clue but someone from Nakum I am assuming

#2 We know Bobby John and Jamie

#3 It is a double boot this week so which Tribal Counsil?? I am guessing Margarett though since Judd and Margarett are the only ones really with drama. Unless Steph shocks us and shows how annoyed she is at her tribe??

Tonight's episode was just wow. Amy showed what she's made of and earned the respect of everyone on her tribe BIG time.

And Rafe saw something no one else got to see. how better the other team really is lol

From the volatile tribal counsel with Nakum to the warm loving tribal counsel with Yaxha. Kudos to Brian who took his departure like a man.

Also notice, Stephenie's reply to Jeff about accepting the new tribe as the tribe, yet when has she since her old tribe members are slowly getting rid of the new tribe members JUST BECAUSE. She may want to listen to her own advice about accepting the new tribe as THE tribe.

Agree on a Great Show.

From the brutal challenge - to the twists with 2 tribal councils.... to the immunity at the last minute.....

Best show yet.

NOW I'm starting to get excited about this Survivor :excl:

i was thinkin the same thing about stephenie and her tribe unity thing if that was the case wasnt the deal that it was lydias turn tonight, yeah right and i am sure that cindy wont be on the block next week.

as for judd, i cant stand him i mean margaret was like he is a bully then judd was like no i am not, then he started making people say that he listened to them. i just cant stand him he is so dramatic and he isnt the only reason that they won the challenge either i would like to see him take on the other tribe by himself. sorry about the venting but he is my new hated survivor. people like him and john c from marquesas, shii ann from thailand (allstarmyass), johnny fairplay, chris, and tom all get on my nerves so much.

i was thinkin the same thing about stephenie and her tribe unity thing if that was the case wasnt the deal that it was lydias turn tonight, yeah right and i am sure that cindy wont be on the block next week.

as for judd, i cant stand him i mean margaret was like he is a bully then judd was like no i am not, then he started making people say that he listened to them. i just cant stand him he is so dramatic and he isnt the only reason that they won the challenge either i would like to see him take on the other tribe by himself. sorry about the venting but he is my new hated survivor. people like him and john c from marquesas, shii ann from thailand (allstarmyass), johnny fairplay, chris, and tom all get on my nerves so much.

yeah i don't like the guy much either with his comment about winning the challenge so he should have what he wanted, reminded me of Eric on BB.

It was good to see Danni kick stephanie's ass