Move of the Week Ep. 5

chitownBB

Move of the Week Ep. 5  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote for Move of the Week

• Brian goes along with saying grace before meals, even if he doesn't agree.
    • Brandon busts through the Rope and Yaxha Blows out Nakum/
    • Brian's Blake Baiting
    • Lydia gets her freak on to lift the spirits of Nakum
    • Yaxha's Flip on the Goldon Boy
    • Other

Alright, I was in and out last night. But I think I caught everything. If I missed something good, please chime in.

It looks like strategies and betrayals are really taking shape. The stakes are getting higher, and we're starting to see some of the back stabbing, betrayal and so on. Two swings in two weeks. Interesting.

Without further adieu....

Let's cast our votes for this weeks MOTW...

Its was definatly Brian baiting Blake. This guy is good. It SO was NOT Brians time to go last night.

Anyhow, ive noticed the Original Yaxha is doing a HELL OF A JOB getting the Original Nakum to go against each other.

7 Original Yaxha

6 Original Nakum.

This should get interesting

Brian's Blake Baiting was AWESOME!!! That was the smartest move I have seen since Johnny Fairplay's Grandmother "died". He just became my favorite Survivor! Plus, he really needed to make a smart move since it was his hinny on the chopping block. WOW! :D:D:D

Funny, AB I was thinking the same thing. He reminds me of Fairplay, although I don't think he'll ever get THAT extreme. But you hit it on the nosey.

Yeah, this was great. This is the kind of game playing I like. And, it's what saved his butt last night! Smart boy,Brian!

I also like how he explained that these really weren't his type of people. He didn't get nasty about it -- didn't trash anyone. Just said they are different from the type of people he would normally hang out with. ( After watching this summer's BB -- WOW -- was that refreshing!)

Yeah, this was great. This is the kind of game playing I like. And, it's what saved his butt last night! Smart boy,Brian!

I also like how he explained that these really weren't his type of people. He didn't get nasty about it -- didn't trash anyone. Just said they are different from the type of people he would normally hang out with. ( After watching this summer's BB -- WOW -- was that refreshing!)

Exactly Ivy! I loved that he didn't get nasty about the praying thing either! It's kinda hard not to get frustrated when Religion - of all things!?!- is getting shoved down your throat. I really really respect Brian's manners and smarts. So far he seems to be the only gentleman out there!