The Voting Against Blake

DisillusionedBBFan

I will have to go back and look at my tivo but the way I remember it was that Danni was the swing vote... Booby Jon, and Brandon I know voted for Brian... The way I remember it is...

Votes for Brian: Bobby Jon, Brandon, and Blake

Votes for Blake: Danni, Amy, Brian, and Gary with Danni being the swing vote...

OK So I checked and the voting went like this

Brian: Brandon and Blake

Blake: Bobby Jon, Danni, Amy, Brian, and Gary

Here is what Bobby Jon had to say during voting...

Blake, this is something I really didn't want to do. But, even with the way the votes are going tonight, you'd be going home anyway. So therefore, the only thing I can do, is stick with an alliance, so that's what you'd want me to do, and that's what I'd want you to do.

So....Bobby Jon made a smart move....or did he? He said in his candid session that he wasn't ready to break an alliance yet but when he saw the way things were going, he thinks he saved his own butt. What he actually did, was save Danni's since she would have been the Judd of this tribe and betrayed her owh original tribe.

Yeah, but... Is anyone else annoyed that Blake was voted off before Amy? Blake was, without any doubt, a physical asset to that team. Amy just isn't doing it - ya know?

I was surprised Danni was the one campaigning for his eviction, as well; as a strong competitor, you would think she would want to keep the stronger players rather than the weak ones.

I didn't realize Bobby Jon had also voted for Blake, either. What an idiot! What's his story? I didn't see Palau, but was he always such a putz?!?

I dunno.. Maybe the heat is REALLY affecting their ability to participate in rational cognitive processes.

Was he in the Final Two, or something?

No him and steph were on the same tribe..They never won a imunity challenge. Him and Steph were the last 2 on their tribe. So there was no vote when just those two went to tribal council. They had a challenge to make fire. Steph Beat Bobby...