Survivor & other reality shows

ScottishTXn

Heard on TV the other day.....

That Reality TV is on the outs.Ratings & interest is dropping including for Survivor.

Anytime they start bragging abou' new twists they're reaching.

One ex-reality contestant claims everyone's figured it out & now they're all just in it for the fame.She now hosts on the View!lmko!

I'd like tae watch Survivor a couple of more years but can live wi'out the others.

New shows like LOST,Threshold & Invasion are taking over.

Thoughts?

Its funny how are of the "Celebritys"(SP?) and "Stars" are dancing, skating, singing etc...in all of these reality shows and IMO those shows are the worst. Why dont we have "Celebrities working my job 40+ hrs a week and barely making ends meet"? I would love to see a show like that. Forget surviving in the woods...survive my job, survive my bills, survive my dogs, survive my car insurance. And while they are at it...can they try to get me some health insurance? Now thats a reality I would love them to be in.

S&it I can sing, dance and ...well I can't skate...I live in the city in the south. I don't see anyone voting for me.

THAT SHOW WOULD BE A HOOOT!!!

Sorry for ranting....its not even 10 yet and I have at least 10 more hours until I get home.....*sigh* :(

Why dont we have "Celebrities working my job 40+ hrs a week and barely making ends meet"? I would love to see a show like that. Forget surviving in the woods...survive my job, survive my bills, survive my dogs, survive my car insurance. And while they are at it...can they try to get me some health insurance? Now thats a reality I would love them to be in.

You should e-mail this idea to all the networks....I'd love to see some politicians (who are supposed to represent us) live like we do.... :o

New shows like LOST,Threshold & Invasion are taking over.

Thoughts?

i agree... when i first saw the fall line up, i was very happy that there werent a bunch of new reality shows on. I am really into the new shows... threshold, invasion, surface, and of course LOST!!!

i think they went overboard with all the reality shows.. they will follow any singer around and call it a show. i dont even like american idol.. i only watch the first few episodes where all the horrible singers audition. after that, its not fun. once Ozzy had his show, they started wasting up all the time slots on other famous families.. and they came nothing to what the Osborns were.

if they would have just stuck with the first handful of reality shows that started off i dont think people would be so tired of them.

Thanks to Lost and Desparate Housewives, Scripted TV is making a huge comeback. Theres not relly any New Reality shows, just continuations of the ones that are popular

yes but everytime I watch lost I want them to vote out Jack, Now that they have two "tribes" and the "others" we can have some good competetions. I would like to see Lock and Sawyer team together to vote out Jack.

Its funny how are of the "Celebritys"(SP?) and "Stars" are dancing, skating, singing etc...in all of these reality shows and IMO those shows are the worst. Why dont we have "Celebrities working my job 40+ hrs a week and barely making ends meet"? I would love to see a show like that. Forget surviving in the woods...survive my job, survive my bills, survive my dogs, survive my car insurance. And while they are at it...can they try to get me some health insurance? Now thats a reality I would love them to be in.

S&it I can sing, dance and ...well I can't skate...I live in the city in the south. I don't see anyone voting for me.

THAT SHOW WOULD BE A HOOOT!!!

Sorry for ranting....its not even 10 yet and I have at least 10 more hours until I get home.....*sigh* :(

I hear ya blah although I think the networks figure that this has been done. They called it "The Simple Life" and made fun of hard-working people (although I did laugh now and then).

Terry (on hour 2 of a 12 hour shift)