Charlie and Kate

Jem

MONAGHAN'S 'LOST' LOVE GETTING SERIOUS

Actor Dominic Monaghan's burgeoning romance with his "Lost" co-star Evangeline Lilly appears to be getting serious. 

The British actor and Canadian beauty were romantically linked back in January when they attended the Golden Globes together and were "inseparable" all night. 

Friends claim Monaghan is in love with the former missionary and model. 

A source says the star recently told him, "I can't believe how lucky I am -- here I am on this fantastic television show, filming in Hawaii and going out with the most beautiful girl in the world." 

That must be in one of these threads already (somewhere) cause somehow I knew that already? Or maybe I saw it on one of the entertainment news shows... LOL

Guest ranster627

Ha Ha Ha ... this thread has been there forever, and I am sure you read it months back here CeCi ... lol, Jem revived the thread with the new article ...

Thanks... glad to know my news sources are from here and not Access Hollywood... teee hee

• 1 month later...
Lost stars in Australia

TWO of the stars of the smash hit television series Lost will visit Australia next month.

Evangeline Lilly, who plays Kate, and Dominic Monaghan, who plays rocker Charlie, will fly into Sydney on July 11 to publicise Lost's season finale, which goes to air on Channel Seven in August.

Sydney is featured in Lost as the city where passengers board a fateful flight that later crashes on a fictional Pacific island. 

Melbourne actress Emilie de Ravin stars in the US series.

• 3 months later...
'LOST' IN LOVE

October 5, 2005 -- 'LOST" stars Dominc Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly keep insisting they are not an item.

A photo - taken a few days ago at a shopping mall in Hawaii - shows the couple doing a real bad job of keeping their affair a secret.

Dominic, the former Hobbitt from the "Lord of the Rings" movies who plays Charlie, the druggie rock star, has been fending off questions about Evangeline - who plays Kate, the cute convict, on the series - since the end of last season.

"I'm not saying yes or no, and you'd get the same answer from Evangeline," he said just before the new season began. "Whether it's true or not true, isn't that our business?"

Well, yeah, Dominic. But not when you do your "business" in the parking lot.

You can find articles in this thread. I think I've posted about it in the Evandeline thread too.

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...p?showtopic=172

'Lost' Stars Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan Engaged?

By Cris Bergman

dominicmonaghanlost5rg.jpg

Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly.

British actor Dominic Monaghan has been quite coy on commenting about his gorgeous co-star and rumored love interest Evangeline Lilly. He was quoted earlier as saying the relationship with Lilly as "unique" but he would not confirm the "girlfriend" status of the brunette hottie.

But there are pics of them walking around Waikiki Beach all lovey-dovey, holding hands, laughing, playing in the waves, shopping already published and they sure look like a happy couple, according to TV Squad.

Now the new stars are rumored to be engaged.

Lost or Engaged?

Scoop dishes at msnbc reports

Notes from all over