EPISODE 5 - Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers

MomCatHB

1. When pounding rain takes its toll on a tribe, one member voices frustrations by calling out some of the others.

2. An incredible Reward is won after one castaway blazes through the Challenge.

3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor.

Any thoughts, ideas, guesses...?

1. When pounding rain takes its toll on a tribe, one member voices frustrations by calling out some of the others.

2. An incredible Reward is won after one castaway blazes through the Challenge.

3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor.

Any thoughts, ideas, guesses...?

1. The previews would lead us to believe that Margaret goes off on Judd..maybe a misdirection. I'm thinking that Steph looks so miserable in the vid caps that she may be the one who vents.

2. I'm wondering if ....one castaway BLAZES through the challenge... refers to some kind of fire building contest. I know the vid caps don't indicate this as such. But there is a pic of BJ chopping a small log with an ax. ...Something like, having to get the fire built, the fire has to get high enough to burn through something and leading to the next part of the challenge....

3. I really thinking this would be Danni. According to her Bio, she's lead what some would feel is a glamorous life. Although, I'm not sure if the guys on the team would even "hear" her. Brian would. It would tick off Brian and he would be sure to use this to his advantage. But again, he's the one shown in the previews as being upset, so it could be a misdirection.

Hi guys,

I got a little information about this eppy...

R.C. is a Sled Ride

Winners are Yaxha?

Reward is a croc proof swimming pool

I.C. is called Catapult and Catch

Winners are unknown

Boot is unknown but most think it will be Brian...