Episode 1.20: Do No Harm

Jem

Airdate: April 6, 2005

• 03/11 - Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise. Source: ABC

[*]01/21 - This will be a Jack-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
I said that to hubby. They have us all thinking its going to be Boone now. They could have done that to make it more of a shock.

Yup, too easy for LOST! Then again, the way things are going that could be what they are thinking we think and then they think we will find it a shock ....

Maybe some reverse psychology????

My head hurts! :lol:

Guest ranster627
:roll: So does mine now!

So what you are saying is....

Now we will think its Boone and then that thought is too easy that they will kill someone else but they want us to think that!

Nope, they want us to think they would never make it this easy, and then poof, they will get the shock value with Boone!

But I am sticking with Michael as the one to die!

Guest ranster627

Had another thought ... full of them tonight (or something :lol: ) ...

I have always viewed Charlie as part of my comic relief on the show, along with Hurley of course.

I bet he will give a brilliant performance during Claire's delivery ... I can't wait! I am already laughing because seriously I can picture it!

LOL, did you see his face (Charlie) on the bit we saw for next week? Poor guy! Im sure they will drag the birth out for a couple of shows. I have the west coast on now, so I can watch it twice if I want to. :twisted:

Guest ranster627

His facial expressions are brilliant ... so are his mannerisms .... heck I like the character! His use of physical acting kinda reminds me of another Charlie (Chaplin?) ...

Guest Anonymous

I have the feeling it's Locke that we lose. I hope not -- but if someone is going? I'm thinking its going to be him.

Charlie Chaplin- Brilliant!! That must be where is name came from, cuz it fits so perfectly...I love it! I can't wait to see Charlie "the doctor" in action. The only thing that would be even funnier is if his assistant was Hurley!

As far as it being someone besides Boone who dies, my gut says no, but anything is possible on this show! Didn't they say that someone's lie would play a factor in another person's death? Do you think that would refer to Locke's lie to Jack that Boone fell off a cliff while they were hunting? Also, his wounds looked pretty severe to me.

UNLESS, Boone lies about where Locke is and they are unable to save Locke....so many questions!

kayo

Guest ranster627
Charlie Chaplin- Brilliant!! That must be where is name came from, cuz it fits so perfectly...I love it! I can't wait to see Charlie "the doctor" in action. The only thing that would be even funnier is if his assistant was Hurley!

kayo

Makes me think, they are an Abbott and Costello type of pairing ... or is that Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton? :lol:

Does anyone know whose episode this is?

kayo

01/21 - This will be a Jack-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com

Thanks, Jem! :D

Guest ranster627

As far as it being someone besides Boone who dies, my gut says no, but anything is possible on this show! Didn't they say that someone's lie would play a factor in another person's death? Do you think that would refer to Locke's lie to Jack that Boone fell off a cliff while they were hunting? Also, his wounds looked pretty severe to me. 

UNLESS, Boone lies about where Locke is and they are unable to save Locke....so many questions! 

kayo

Hurley and Charlie ... LOL

I am wondering if they will let Jack lose another patient just yet? Seems too easy after the FBI guy and the circumstances surrounding his father ... to me it would be a tired plot device ... okay, so I am grasping at anything to save Boone ... I confess!

Guest ranster627
But if they save Boone then that means someone else is gonna die.  I've come to terms with Boone dying.  I've gone thru the 5 stages of grief.  If they double cross us and kill off someone else I will become depressed all over again.  I don't think I could handle that.

Why, oh why, do they have to kill off anyone????  :cry:

I am in Stage One with Boone ... when I voted for Michael I was reconciled ... :D

But I agree, I want to keep them all!

Airdate: April 6' date=' 2005

[list']03/11 - Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise. Source: ABC

[*]01/21 - This will be a Jack-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com

Guest ranster627

I keep seeing that promo (commercial) where Jack says "I won't let you die" to Boone! It just keeps my flip-flopping active ... are we going to get the death advertised, or are we going to be broadsided?

I soooooooo want to be broadsided!!!!

Guest conniejoe

I'm all for being broadsided! I don't want Boone to go. Like I said before, his character is not fully developed yet. (And I didn't vote for him in the contest.)

Now, since this week IS a Jack-centered episode, could it be that HE will be the one booted off the island??? Hmmm??? Will my pick in the Seer contest actually be right??? Will he bite the big one? Ahhh...I can only hope! :twisted:

Now, since this week IS a Jack-centered episode, could it be that HE will be the one booted off the island??? Hmmm??? Will my pick in the Seer contest actually be right??? Will he bite the big one? Ahhh...I can only hope! :roll: :P :twisted:

Guest XandraSkye
I'm all for being broadsided! I don't want Boone to go. Like I said before' date=' his character is not fully developed yet. (And I didn't vote for him in the contest.)

Now, since this week IS a Jack-centered episode, could it be that HE will be the one booted off the island??? Hmmm??? Will my pick in the Seer contest actually be right??? Will he bite the big one? Ahhh...I can only hope!

That's horrible ConnieJoe...you want to see a character killed off just so you can put a silly little signature line on your profile, especially since nothing is really stopping you from putting it there.

In other words, I DON'T WANT JACK TO DIE!!!!!!! :x

:wink: [/b']

Guest bobflow

Spooky I think its the black lady that lost her husband,we having seen her for weeks??Not even a recap of her life. Hope its not locke :(

I have the feeling it's Locke that we lose.  I hope not -- but if someone is going?  I'm thinking its going to be him.

Guest Anonymous

You could be right Bobflow -- I kinda hope not. I really like her -- she had a very positive charm. You're right though -- come to think of it there are about a dozen that we don't even see anymore.

Spooky I think its the black lady that lost her husband,we having seen her for weeks??Not even a recap of her life. Hope its not locke  :(
I have the feeling it's Locke that we lose.  I hope not -- but if someone is going?  I'm thinking its going to be him.
dominic_monaghan23.jpg

L. Scott Caldwell and Dominic Monaghan

Guest XandraSkye

Ranster will be happy to hear that his beloved Rose is coming back.

I think he has 'Rose' posters in his room. :P :wink: