Wednesday, March 29, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:10AM BBT Cass and Bruno are in the Have Not room.  She says she has "Blockitis" - nobody wants to talk to her.  

Cass says she does not trust Kevin at all and that he and Bruno are seen as a duo. Bruno acts surprised by this and asks why would the house see them as a duo. She says they hang out a lot and that they are both from season 3. 

Cass says she is very direct and she never knows where Kevin is at. She says she wanted to work with Bruno week 1. He says he was sure she was coming for him. They are discussing what happened week 1 and how they started off as a group of vets and how things changed so quickly. She tells him if she stays she would work with him and would never go after him. 

Cass tells Bruno he is not as sneaky as he thinks he is because she sees him talk to Emily and Dillon. She asks who his targets are, but as he starts to say something she interrupts him. 

He asks her why she couldn't trust him. She says when in the pantry they said they were going to throw a comp and they didn't. Then when they said they were keeping Mark, but they kept Demetres. Cass says if there is some miracle and she stays she would love to work with him and that she loves Sindy. Bruno tries to convince her he is not with Kevin as Cass says a lot of people are scared of Kevin. They both agree if there is some sort of reset or a twist and she stays they will work together. 

She says she loves Gary, but she can't talk game with such an emotional player and it's frustrating that she has nobody to lean on in this game. She feels alone and mostly talks to herself. 

Bruno asks her who she would have put up this week if she were HoH. She says she would not have put Bruno up. She would put up Dillon and Emily, and maybe Kevin if one of them won veto. She wanted to keep vets together. She says she knows Neda has hated her since the beginning though. 

Cass asks Bruno who he would have put up if he were HoH this week. He hesitates and says he'll tell her if she comes back. He says for all I know you'll go up those stairs and yell it back at everyone. He promises if she somehow comes back into the house he'll tell her and they'll build trust.

She asks him why he didn't trust her. He says he felt like she wanted to back door him since week 1. 

Cass tells Bruno that Karen will go after Kevin and Jackie, and that he is not one of Karen's targets. 

Cass says there is no loyalty in the house this time. She sees Bruno, Kevin, Dillon, Emily, Neda and Sindy together and maybe Ika and Demetres.

Bruno says he gets along with Dre, thinks Karen is great, he likes Gary. He does not see himself on one side. Cass says it's just how they hang out. He is trying to say he hangs out with everybody. 

12:25AM BBT Will comes into the Have Not room where Bruno and Cass are and they stop talking.

12:27AM BBT Gary and Emily are in the bathroom and he is doing her makeup.

Ika and Dem have been laying out by the pool for quite a while now chatting in general. 

9:01am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights just turned on in the BB house. The house guests are starting to wake up.

Bruno, Kevin and Demetres are waiting for the coffee to get done while they are getting ready to go out by the hot tub because they are going to close the back yard off today.

9:24am BBT Dre and Ika are in the pink bedroom talking about Dre calling out Gary for putting her name out to Neda. Dre thinks that Jackie lied about Cassandra just so that people will keep her (Jackie).

9:34am Feed four is the only feed on the current date and time: BBT Bruno, Kevin and Demetres are in the hot tub talking about dreams that they had since they have been in the bb house. Dillon joined the boys out by the hot tub and they are talking about movies.

9:36am BBT Feed two is back up with Dre and Ika in the pink bedroom talking about Ika's previous season. Dre thinks that when they tell her things she gets heated. Cassandra walked in and interrupted the conversation by asking what's up guys. Cassandra said that the wash area is over crowded with pheasants. Cassandra said that they hate her and if she won HOH they would have been trying to cut deals with her. Cassandra trusts the numbers and that she will always be in front of them and if they vote to evict her they are only helping the other side. The other side will still be going after them and Ika can't call Jackie out or she will go cry to the others and be the victim. Cassandra wants Ika to tell her what to do today. Ika thinks that Jackie used up that victim card. Dre and Cassandra thinks that she has not used it enough. Cassandra said that Bruno already thinks that she is out of the house. Cassandra reminds them that it is all about numbers and she will always be a loyal vote for them. Jackie walked in and they all went silent then Cassandra said people are already giving her their goodbye speeches and people have already made up their mind.  Cassandra left the room and Dre said that she is going to work out. Cassandra walks back in and said the bathroom is too crowded. Jackie left the room and Cassandra asked Ika if she can trust that. Ika said that she does not and that Jackie is telling what Cassandra is saying. Ika said a bunch of things that Jackie said and Cassandra said that she did not say those things. Cassandra said that she (Jackie) has to go she is a liar and she is not loyal. Cassandra said that they have six votes and if they win HOH they have the numbers. Ika said that she needs to talk to Demetres because he is out by his boys. Cassandra said that Jackie wanted to get rid of Demetres week one and that as soon as Cassandra is gone they are going to target them. They agree they should have got rid of Emily last week. Ika thinks that Demetres is close with Bruno. Cassandra reminds her that Bruno will turn on him in a second. Cassandra said that if they save her this week she will be so indebted to them. Jackie walked in again and talk stopped. After Jackie left they all agree they do not like Jackie. Cassandra and Ika talk about their past season. Cassandra said they need to work together and not let the others get in between them. Ika said that if she stays then they will put the ones on the block that kept her. Cassandra said they are going to come after them anyway. Cassandra talks about how she will always be the target and no one likes her. Cassandra reminds them that the others are all working together. Dre asked if she is sure that Karen wants Jackie out. Ika said that Karen came to her and questioned if they should get Cassandra out because that is what Neda wants. 

9:57am BBT talk continues in the pink bedroom about who is going after who. Cassandra said that Neda knows Ika does not like Jackie. Dre thinks that people are telling Jackie to throw the HOH comp. Cassandra said that Jackie does not feel safe so she will try and win and then she will put girls up on the block, probably Dre and Karen. Ika said with Cassandra they will have the numbers. Cassandra said that she will always go after that side and she will always be a shield. Cassandra said that they are going to come after their side anyways and they need to keep the numbers. They discuss getting Demetres to vote Cassandra to stay. They discuss Karen's vote because Ika said that she told Neda that she is voting Cassandra out. Ika is going to take a shower and then talk to Demetres. Ika is still not sure that they have Karen's vote. Cassandra said they do and Karen told her to work on Ika and Demetres vote. Ika left to go and take a shower. Dre and Cassandra whisper about trying to get Ika and Demetres vote and then Cassandra left the room.

10:05am BBT Sindy and Neda are in the blue bedroom talking about counting things for the next comp. Neda wants Sindy to get changed and go down with her because she does not want to be cornered. Neda wants to know how bad of a game player do you have to be to listen to Cassandra. Sindy is dressed and they  leave the room.

10:07am BBT Cassandra walked in the pink bedroom where Karen is. Cassandra asked Karen if she has her vote if she can get Ika and Demetres. Karen does not think that they have the votes because everyone is lying. Cassandra keeps telling Karen that they have the votes. Ika does not trust anybody. Cassandra asked Karen if she is the one that everyone is questioning. Karen said that there is more then her and she wants to hear if for herself from everyone else.

10:15am BBT Karen and Gary are in the pink bedroom now talking about Cassandra. Karen and Gary both agree that Cassandra has to go but she is too much of a liability to their game. Gary said that he told Cassandra he is working on it. Karen is going to tell Cassandra if everyone says one hundred percent then she will. Karen and Gary both say they have a hard time lying because they are not liars. Karen thinks that she is the biggest target and she has had to fight since week one. Gary told her she is not a target, the biggest target in the house is Dre. Karen is going to just be by herself and they will think that she has nobody....and then the feeds go down in the pink bedroom.

10:20am BBT Neda, Karen and Sindy are in the kitchen. Neda is eating while Sindy and Karen are making their food. No game talk going on. Bruno walks in and said it is nice outside, he is going to get dressed and go back out there. Dillon walks in and is making coffee.

(have to get to work now~Sassy2565)

4:25pm Feeds are down. Seems like they have been down for a while according to the Facebook comments.

I have a feeling a twist is coming. Production won't want Cass to go home yet. She's too good for ratings. I could be wrong - but I have a funny feeling.

Note: I should be able to step in and post when I can in the afternoon. I did a bunch last season but my workload has increased a lot since then. I'll try my best!

9 minutes ago, jwest18 said:

Note: I should be able to step in and post when I can in the afternoon. I did a bunch last season but my workload has increased a lot since then. I'll try my best!

Please!  Really need the help.

Thank You

-Mort

• morty unpinned and locked this topic