Cool ideas from official abc board.....

raydog

My friend came upon this post at the abc bulletin board (I hope it's ok to post it here??):

http://forums.go.com/abc/thread?threadID=5...5&forumStart=30

I go back and forth between believing a theory such as this one /\ and believing that all of us are reading way, way, way too much into the show and that the answers are as clear as the nose on our faces....

I just wanted to pass along this lady's ideas, they are very well thought out, plausible and believable!!

Again, if this is against rules to post a link to another site, please accept my apologies! :P

Guest ranster627
My friend came upon this post at the abc bulletin board (I hope it's ok to post it here??):

Again, if this is against rules to post a link to another site, please accept my apologies! :P

Not a problem raydog, keep us posted and current! Thanks!!!

That is amazing but I cannot believe that the entire show revolves around one set of beliefs. Look at all the opposite beliefs, Jack and Locke, western and eastern ideas, bad and good. I just think that that the writers are taking so much from different philosophers (Rosseaux, Locke, etc.) different books (the stand, watership down) and different ideologies (western and eastern)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name