Any Firefly Fans?

Tracks

Any one here love Firefly series?

If you like star trek ofr star wars and you havent seen firefly you should rent it.

ITSA GREAT.

Also what the movie Serrenity is based on.

I love Firefly. Really want to see Serenity but will wait till it hits DVD and get it from Netflix. I love that the Sci-fi channel is reshowing the series.

I love Firefly. Really want to see Serenity but will wait till it hits DVD and get it from Netflix. I love that the Sci-fi channel is reshowing the series.

You know sci fi was offered the series when fox gave it up and they wouldnt even look at it. Really pisses me off cause it didnt have to end. But maybe if the movie kicks ass they will bring it back again which would be great.

Guest figgylu
Oh my hell, if you love Sci Fi rent Firefly or buy it...you'll keep watching it. The thing that kills me is that Joss shopped it around and no one wanted it, not even the Sci Fi network. I simply don't understand how you could watch all 14 episodes and not want MORE. Oh well...someday, we'll be able to buy the shows we want and not be shackled to brain dead TV execs and Nielsen "families".

• 3 months later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Is there any chance whatsoever that Firefly could be picked up and brought back to life?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Is there any chance whatsoever that Firefly could be picked up and brought back to life? — Joey Yonce

Ausiello: An independent production company is apparently trying to obtain rights from Fox to continue the series either on another network or on an in-demand basis, so I guess the answer is yes. Click here for more.

ALRIGHT :excl:

• 11 months later...

In my opinion, outside of the various Star Trek series, this is the best Sci-Fi series I've seen since the orignal Star Trek.

The movie Serenity wasn't as successful as fans would have liked. It really has potitional to be a Star Trek or Star Wars like franchise.

• 7 months later...

I highly doubt they'll ever bring the show back, however, I'd LOVE to see them continue making a series of Serenity films!