fear factor

smoore360

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, is it really cancelled? That surprises me. I thought it was a very popular show. I bet it's coming back, after they weed out the bad new shows. It's inevitable that some of them won't make it.

I'm really not much of a fan of fear factor. I love the physical challenges --- anything that doesn't involve eating, or putting something disgusting into your mouth. In my opinion, they just take that stuff way too far. It's one thing to eat a bug, but a donkey penis? And I know that's not even the grossest thing!

I'm sure there are many who love the gross eating challenges. But it just turns my stomach to watch them. I, too, can't BELIEVE what people will do for money!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL crappy dont kill the messager I am just passing along the info...I am with you I dont like this show either. Its not the bottom end that wants to get rid of things when ever I have watched it. YUCK

LOL crappy dont kill the messager I am just passing along the info...I am with you I dont like this show either. Its not the bottom end that wants to get rid of things when ever I have watched it. YUCK

:lol: No problem. I know you're just doing your job! :lol:

• 3 months later...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Fear Factor pulled until summer and may be cancelled

Fear Factor is about halfway through its new season, which featured a new stunt team and plenty of themed episodes, but this season may be the last.

The show was scheduled to return from its Olympics hiatus with a string of episodes starring reality TV stars. However, the show has been pulled from NBC

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA VILLAGE

Tuesday, June 6 2006

FEAR FACTOR --(8:00PM-9:00PM) --(TV-PG)

"Episode No.615 - Reality Stars, Part I"

REALITY STARS FEAR FACTOR PART 1-- It's a battle of the most popular television reality stars in a part one of a three-episode "Reality Stars Fear Factor." Stars from "Survivor" (Johnny "Fairplay" Dalton and Twila Tanner), "American Idol" (Anthony Fedorov and Carmen Rasmusen), "The Amazing Race" (Victoria Fuller and Jonathan Baker), "The Apprentice" (Craig Williams and Tana Goertz), and "The Real World" (Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Trishelle Cannatella) compete for $150,000. In the first stunt, the teams compete in an all-out demolition derby. The men will drive the cars while the women do the shifting, the last car running wins. In the final stunt, each team must collect three skulls hidden in various places around a swamp, including an alligator's lair! During the stunt, tensions flare and emotions erupt in one of the most explosive fights in "Fear Factor" history. This week's home invasion takes place in Bristol, Connecticut.

Ok seriously, I love Fear Factor, but did they really have to pick the worst people from each season??? The only person i like is Mike "the miz" and I can't even root for him cuz he's teamed up with Trashelle. Ugh, they're killing me.

I agree they have picked some terrible people for this show. I probably wont even bother watching it.

Me either, and that really sux because Fear Factor is one of my favorite shows. I hate how they put the most ridiculous people on a good show just because it makes "good tv". Johnny Fairplay and Trashelle are NOT good tv. :angry:

BTW Blackcat, I love your avatar.

Me either, and that really sux because Fear Factor is one of my favorite shows. I hate how they put the most ridiculous people on a good show just because it makes "good tv". Johnny Fairplay and Trashelle are NOT good tv. :angry:

BTW Blackcat, I love your avatar.

Thank you - lol Kitties are crazy!!! :D

Yeah I have always loved this show (even when it grossed me out) but really put people on who we like, not who they think we would like. In fact having Johhny assmunch on there pretty much guarantees I won't watch!