Tuesday, November 8, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

1:02 pm BBT

Jason: It's time for the veto meeting everyone.

Shelby: Jason am I just sitting?
Jason: Yes.
Shelby: You scammed my HoH away from me.
Jason: I'm sorry.
Jason: (To LNJ in BY) Veto meeting hookahs. You too Beau.
(Justin takes his sweet time getting into the LR)
BB: The veto meeting begins now (1:04pm BBT)

Jason: This is the veto meeting. I nominated Danielle, Shelby nominated Whitney and America nominated Alex for eviction. I have the power to veto one of the nominations and I want to give everyone a chance to tell me why I should use the veto on them. Whitney, you go first.

Whitney: Jason, if you use the veto on me I would appreciate it tremendously but at the end of the day you have to do whatever is best for your game and I respect your decision 100%.

Jason: Danielle, now it's your turn.

Danielle: Obviously I'd love to come off the block. It's never fun sitting here. So if you'd love to use it on me, great. Awesome. But I adore you no matter what and I respect your decision 100% and you know that I support you in this game forever. Love you.

Jason: And Alex, now it's your turn.

Alex: Jason, I would love for you to use it on me but at the end of the day, it's your decision and I respect you. Do what you need to do with it. 

Jason: Okay. I have decided to use the veto on Danielle. Come get ya bling girl.
Danielle: Thanks baby.
Jason: Since I have vetoed my own nomination, I now have to name a replacement nominee. There comes a time in this game where it's not about team strategy, it's about individual strategy and I heard a lot of pleas and ideas yesterday and I considered all of them, but there are two things I can't forget. The roaring cheers from the SR Wednesday night and the unreliable loyalties you guys have shown others like Monty, Scott and now Whitney. So I would have had no problem nominating a strategic player that I respect and see as a well-rounded player but America did that for me. So unfortunately I am left with no other option than to nominate one of her best followers, Morgan. I'm sorry.

Morgan: Jason, I just want to bring up that you came to us in the HoH room last night with a Final Five deal. So, okay. I just wanted to bring that up.

Jason: The veto meeting is adjourned.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic