Week 4 BB:OTT Voting Discussion

Okay so now that the safety ceremony is complete, we have Scott and Morgan on the block. Kryssie told Morgan in the SR afterwords that it was done so that she had Whitney to go up against Scott since not a single person would vote for Whit. It sounds like the plan (depending on America's nom, which we will get to shortly) would be everyone play for the win and pull Morgan off, but I could be wrong.

The BS-heavy fan sites are all polling that Neely will be America's Nominee. However, I intend to vote for Shelby. We can't get Alex out this week, so Sloth is my choice.

Sound off in the comments, what are you thinking?

(EDITED TO UPDATE FOR Noms)

Ok guys, ACP went to Alex. HNs are Jason, Neeley and Scott.

As we know, America's Care Package voting opened 10/20 (Today) at 10am BBT/1pm EST. You will get to vote twice if you vote Thursday and Friday before 1:00pm ET/10:00am BBT.

This weeks America's Care Package: Safety Servant.

Now, I didn't put my opinion in the opening post last week, but I am going to this time, only because I want to share a bit of logic from Aimee, our blogger for BB:OTT. I really like this post from the Morty's TV Facebook group. 

Just a heads up. The Team Jamboree chat I belong to and other chats I have seen are going to vote Scott, Morgan and Whitney for Have Nots 

The Plastic groups seem to be voting for Justin, Jason and Neely 

LNJ all the way!  I too would like to see Scott, Morgan and Whitney on slop.  I hope one of the players with an actual unique personality wins this year and not the same old jocks, bullies and pretty people that usually do.  Not hating on the beautiful and popular, but they get plenty of opportunities and breaks in the outside world, let's give someone else a chance in the BB house.  

Well at least we tried and managed to get Scott as a HN.  I have set up polls on twitter and Morty's TV FB forum to see which Plastics HG LNC fans are wanting to nominate for America's nominee.  Since Kryssie will finalize her nominees tomorrow night I agreed to nominate whichever player on that side of the house has the highest percentage in the polls and wasn't nominated by Kryssie.  

The more LNC fans that vote in the polls on those two polls the more accurate the results should be.  Morgan has a huge lead over everyone so far, but we don't know if Kryssie will throw her on the block as a pawn.  If you have the time please vote in one of those polls so I can share the results immediately tomorrow night for those wanting to know who the majority of LNC fans are nominating.  Many LNC fans are trying and prevent Neely from being the Plastic's fans nominee.  

The Plastics fans are really pushing for Neely to be America's nom this week and they managed to make her a HN so if you're a Plastics fan that gives you the scoop on what that fan base is trying to accomplish.

My twitter user name is almost exactly the same as my Morty's user name Big_BrotherHBIC if you want to vote in that poll. 

The one thing I have pointed out is that it may not end up being a done deal.  Morgan and Whitney struck a deal last night with Kryssie that if she didn't target them, even she uses them as pawns, they would vote how Kryssie wanted this week.  While I am not too confident that Morgan would keep that deal if someone from LNC team ends up being America's nominee, I do think Whitney will keep her word.  If she does America's vote will not be the tie breaker and that's great news for the LNC this week!  Finally,  the LNC may out play the fans voting!  

Sunday I will Blog, FB post and Tweet the poll results determining which Plastics HG, eligible for America's Nominee, had the most votes this week.

35 minutes ago, BigBrotherHBIC said:

My twitter user name is almost exactly the same as my Morty's user name Big_BrotherHBIC if you want to vote in that poll. 

I did, and shared it ;) @Krush2016 is my Twitter.

Thanks PaganMom!  I retweeted it to a couple of other LNC fans who have some large followings so I hope that drives some more traffic!  I am brand new to Twitter, after fighting the good fight for years BB finally made me give into peer pressure and hop on the bandwagon.  Jury is still out whether or not that was a good idea!  LOL  I've been reading BB related tweets for years and this BBOTT season finally made me want to be a part of the discussions. 

Let me know how that is going. The people in my chat sometimes want to jump the gun. I keep telling them to wait. We have a member set up a Twitter poll and we are trying to get a consensus. I am so happy we are working together this time.

Are you thinking if Scott is not nominated he would be the easiest to get votes for maybe even from the other side? The Plastic fans are so united against nominating Neely. Would have to win the veto to save her. My second pick is Morgan. Maybe we can convince some Plastic fans maybe splitting the sisters is good for Alex's game. Who knows. 

Anyway we are waiting (it is hard holding them back) for the majority consensus. 

@Marty It would be nice if we could all get on the same page and stop splitting the votes, however I will NOT vote Neeley. I do not like that she is being nominated.

Personally, I can't wait until next week when we get more plastics as HNs.

1 hour ago, PaganMom said:

@Marty It would be nice if we could all get on the same page and stop splitting the votes, however I will NOT vote Neeley. I do not like that she is being nominated.

Sad to say that it looks like Neely will be the nom because Plastic fans outnumber us by a lot. (ugh America) 

The vote will be 3/3 and America will evict Neely and we will be down a number. 

Not looking good if you are a fan of the Late Night Jamboree 

I think with Plastics running America the have nots will be Justin, Danielle and Kryssie 

You are depressing me!

I depress myself.... 

I hate to say it but the Misfits need to make some new alliances or this will end up 3 plastic girls at the end.

• PaganMom unpinned and unfeatured this topic