Anthony Fedorov

salter-path

ANTHONY FEDOROV - (19) From Trevose, PA (Auditioned in Cleveland) - Born in the Ukraine, Anthony Fedorov is in his third semester at Bucks County Community College near Trevose, PA, and is pursuing his singing career in New York City. On weekends, you can find Anthony performing in Brooklyn at Tatiana's. Anthony is a ballad singer who loves to be active and enjoys playing various sports..

blanthonyfederov9hr.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may not win... but he sure has put it all out on the line.

I hope he makes it for another couple of rounds :!:

Tabitha... agree that he'll make his mark somewhere down the line.

Suds... I agree. Anthony has always been one of my favorites... he has an awesome and controlled voice but, unfortunetly I don't think the judges want him to do win. :(

Guest XandraSkye

I don't understand Simon's problem with him. I think he has a very good singing voice. And I love his little accent.

This is the first time I'm watching American Idol and I know that people have compared Anthony to Clay Aiken. Did Simon give Clay such a hard time too?

Guest XandraSkye
I will say this. Even though I like Anthony well enough I definitely don't see him winning or even making it to the Top 4, especially if he sings the type of music that Clay sings now. Puke, puke!

Guest Anonymous

I'd really like to know where the votes really are. Was Anthony 4th from the bottom? Is Carrie at the top?

I like Anthony as well

I am not sure why Simon disses him every week. I think he is better than Anwar and certainly better than Scott.

I have noticed he is trying to be more hip and he got rid of his glasses that made him look like the next Harry Potter!

I think Simon doesn't like Anthony because he reminds him of Clay not that he didn't like Clay but he would want something different this time. Its a shame that he wasn't on one of the past years shows because he would have had a better chance. There are some pretty heavy hitters this year with Carrie, Bo, Nadia, Constantine, Anwar for example that are going to be duking it out for the final spots. Carrie is the outstanding voice of the competition but I would put Anthony next but I don't think the voters will see it my way lol. They never do I didn't like Fantasia so go figure.

I think Suds has a good point. Anthony is too much like Clay. After seeing last night's performance, once again, all I could think of was: Cheese. Monterey Jack. Mild Cheddar. Whatever you like, it's cheese.

Anthony doesn't stack up to the heavy-hitters Suds names above. That's for certain. He comes very close, but his song stylings leave a lot to be desired in my book. (I'm afraid I can say the same for Scott. And I admire both of their voices! Scott's has been very off-key, lately. He was off this week, as well as last.)

P.S. Fantasia has a strong voice, no doubt. I appreciate her voice, respectfully, but am not a fan of what she ended up recording for AI, etc. It seems I can say that about a lot of the American Idol contestants. :?

Guest XandraSkye
I think if Anthony did a ballad-y type album it would probably sell well but then he would just fade away.

Guest Anonymous

Just putting Climb Every Mountain to that beat annoyed the heck out of me. And then -- he kinda looked like a bad 70s singer. I liked Anthony at the start -- not a favorite, but I kinda think he's just not ready for this.

Guest conniejoe
Anthony is just not that remarkable at all. I have a hard time recalling his performance. While he should be very proud that he got this far in the competition, I see no reason why he should last much longer. He's just there....you know?...not a strong competitor.

Guest Anonymous

I'm not a fan of Anthony's -- I did want to be when I first saw him, but I'm not. Still -- he's surprising me. He's obviously reaching someone out there -- avoided bottom three twice now.

Guest ranster627

I can see his appeal, while I don't think he is top 2 material, he has a definite charm and a sympathetic story that we have heard over and over and over again!

Guest Anonymous

He just reminds me of someone who's trying too hard to be "hip". Like the outfit he wore on Tuesday -- looked ummmmm way too disco.

Guest Angel

Anthony's okay, but all of the others are so much better! I can't see how he has lasted this long! I really thought that since it didn't happen last week and I was really shocked then too,it would be between Scott and Anthony. But once again America voted and I was WRONG!!! I think reality TV causes way to much stress in my life!!!!! :D

Guest ranster627

I like Anthony normally ... but I disagree tonight ... he hurt my ears! I am not getting what the judges seem to be seeing in him?

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name