Thursday September 15, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

12:00 AM BBT Paul tells Nicole that while they are asleep she should study the memory wall for an hour. He says how funny is it when you stepped out of the box you didn’t shake my hand and now we’re in the F2. Paul says my speech to you and Corey was nice, right? Nicole says yes, so genuine. Couldn’t have been nicer. Paul says he hopes he made his family happy and Nicole says you should be proud of yourself. FotH.

12:02 AM BBT Paul tells Nicole, I bet it was him that told Natalie I was coming after him. Nicole says probably. Nicole says she’s tired and she has a long day tomorrow so she’s going to bed. Paul says get your rest. Paul says I’m going to psyche him out.  

12:09 AM BBT Paul goes in to the UKBR and says now I’m fucking bored. He says in his BB voice, please do not obstruct the mirrors. He comes back out and says his adrenaline is so high he can’t sleep. Nicole says yeah you’re adrenaline is so hot. She says he can chill out the next 6 days and he says yeah. Paul asks Nicole where she put the cards and Nicole says they’re in here. He says don’t get up I”ll come and get them. Nicole says she was so bored she put the cards back in order by suits. Paul says makes it a perfect deck again, fucking weirdo. Nicole goes to lay down and Paul goes to the DR table to play cards by himself.

12:21 AM BBT Paul says call me into the DR please so I can scream and get all my energy out and go to bed. Thanks.  One of the camera’s is following Paul and he says what’s up bro. He walks over by the stove and it follows him there. The camera then switches to another camera and he says oh you’re fucking with me. 100% fucking with me.

12:24 AM BBT James comes out and says who wants to see my HOH room. Paul laughs. Paul says you sore? James says just my groin, but it was a little tight when I went into the comp. He says you should put a hot pack or something on it. James says guys should not have to spread their legs out that wide. They are standing in front of the memory wall and Paul says looking at this shit just makes me feel crazy dude. James pats him on the back and said you did it man. He says you 75% secured your spot. Paul says one more comp. James says where is everybody at. Paul says Nicole went to bed and James says why did she go to bed already. Paul said Nicole said she was tired. He wants to get called to DR so he can get it done and go to bed. He’s excited, nervous, anxious, scared. Paul gets called to the DR. Paul says it’s just a mix of emotions. Paul is going to take an advil so he can scream in the DR.

12:29 AM BBT James goes to check on Nicole and asks her if she ate and if she’s ok. He says he knows it sucks and how it feels. Nicole says it’s going to suck not being able to cuddle him. She wishes she could just do her DR tomorrow because she is so tired. James left his best friend bracelet out in the BY and he’s kind of sad. Nicole says if it’s on the ledge it should still be there. They talk about the HOH comp and James says he fell like three second behind Nicole. Nicole says Paul would have been tough to beat even if she hadn’t fallen off.

12:35 AM BBT James says if he loses the next comp, he knows he’s at the mercy of Nicole and Paul. Nicole says it’s pretty obvious I would take, it’s not even a question. James says so I just need to throw it to you then, huh. Nicole says I guess because there isn’t even an option. They think it will be a puzzle. James says don’t worry, I can max out on a puzzle. James says the two vets. Nicole says her arm hurt before they started that comp for some weird reason. She didn’t expect to win that endurance for sure. James says she looked pretty strong up there. Nicole says I wasn’t on that wall, but the other two I was ok. James says he probably lost his balance because Nicole made him laugh because she was swinging like a chimp. Nicole starts laughing and said now you have me thinking I was swinging like a wrecking ball in a cat suit. FotH.

12:38 AM BBT Nicole says she couldn’t hold her weight. She was never able to do a pull up or climb a rope, that was never her thing. FotH. James says her and Paul were swinging and he was holding on for dear life. He didn’t know how he stayed on it.  He says he was stretched out. He says as soon as Nicole fell, he fell.

12:42 AM BBT James says he can give her another shot to win. Nicole says hopefully the mental one she is good at. James says it probably has to do with houseguests. Like you have to spell names or something and they’ll give you clues. He’s trying thing of an example. He says it could be liked a crossword puzzle. He says stuff like Get your Life and you have to find the letters to make Da’Vonne. Or cries a lot and Michelle. He says that’s what it was on his season, he says Steve won it. James says he definitely misses Natalie. He doesn’t know who’s going to be there for him for his finale night. FotH.

12:46 AM BBT They are talking about whether their families will be there for finale. Nicole says it’s obvious she wants her mom, dad, and brother there. Nicole says with others it might not be as obvious. She says Corey would want his mom, dad, and sister and Dylan, one of his roommates. James says he just doesn’t know if Brianna will pull Bailey and Landon out of school. FotH. He says she didn’t come last time to the finale, but he says she might come now. He says if she doesn’t, then he would understand, he just hopes someone would come. FotH.

12:50 AM BBT James is worried how the wrap party will work if Brianna does come and with Natalie. He says he’ll be happy to see everyone, but everyone is going to want to hang out with you. She says she’s going to hang out with her family and jet out as soon as she can. She needs some chill time. She says she might change her mind, but she doesn’t want to go to anything else but the production wrap party. James talks about maybe going to Rachel’s party. Nicole says she’d like to meet up with past HG but in a place where it’s not so loud.

12:54 AM BBT Nicole goes to get some M&M’s and James takes his dish to the KT and mumbles he’s in a good spot. A real good spot. He’s in a good spot, yeah. They talk about the HOH comp and we get intermittent FotH.

1:01 AM BBT James thinks the rest of the days will go fast. They think the jury table might be tonight because James remembers it was late. FotH. James says if not tonight, then definitely tomorrow. Nicole says Corey should have just gotten a night to decompress. Nicole says she’d rather go to the hotel anyway because she doesn’t have any real relationships with the jury. Nicole says they aren’t happy with her in that jury house. Nicole says Paulie and Corey would probably be the only two people who might give her a vote. James says you know Paulie and Corey might rally for you at jury table. Nicole says Paulie might rally for Paul. Nicole isn’t sure she’d have Zakiyah’s vote. Nicole says the only vote she can count on is Corey and maybe Paulie. Nicole says Bridgette didn’t even give her a hug when she came in the house.

1:14 AM BBT James goes to the WC and goes to brush his teeth. James stops to look over the memory wall.

1:18 AM BBT James asks Nicole how many days are left and she says 6. No 7 if you count finale day. James makes a count down thing so they can count the days down to finale. We get FotH.

1:25 AM BBT Nicole is snacking in bed and James talks to the camera about the music they play in the morning. FotH.

1:32 AM BBT Feeds are back and Paul is out of the DR. Nicole has been called in. Paul and James agree to play cards. Paul says for every game he wins, he’ll stay up and play another. If he loses, then he’s going to bed. James says this isn’t much of a party and everyone wants to go to bed. Paul says you’re crazy homie. Paul says we have a brunch tomorrow. I wonder what that is. Nicole says I think it’s the reminisce thing. Paul says over brunch? James says maybe they’ll let us watch TV. FotH.

1:35 AM BBT Paul and James getting ready to play cards. Paul asks if she said anything and James says no she was just like missing Corey and he told her he understood, trust me. He said we all got our partners taken out. James says she’s kind of like, Fuck it. Paul asks James if he’s ready for the comp and James says yeah, I’m ready for that comp. Paul says one more, it’s right there. James says at least it’ll be, the odds will be better because I’m only playing one person. Paul says it’ll definitely be a mental puzzle right? James says yeah and Paul says how do you feel about that. Paul says even if she wins part 2 she isn’t beating him in the final comp. Paul says none of them can have her in the final two because she would win. He says she’s good and she’s a beast. James says she’s got a good jury pitch and Paul says you have a similar pitch but no one beats her. Paul says I beat her once, and worst case scenario I beat her again.

1:48 AM BBT James is telling Paul what the part two HOH comp was on his season and they are speculating what the comp might be.

1:58 AM BBT Paul and James decide to go to bed.

2:00 AM BBT Paul and James in the UKBR with the lights off. Paul asking James about Nicole again and James says she hasn’t said anything bad. She’s more worried about Corey. Paul says he’s not afraid to battle Nicole in the last comp. Paul says she is not going to beat me in that comp. James wants to win the next one so he doesn’t have to worry about it at all. James says he needs to win one comp before the season ends. He wants to go out his last time winning one mental comp. Paul says prove everyone wrong? James says yeah. James asks if Da’Vonne is spelled with 2 V’s and Paul says he doesn’t know. James says why do they have to have all these weird names. FotH.

2:04 AM BBT James says if it’s the BB Justice thing, she won’t beat Paul. Nicole hasn’t been hanging out with anyone and Paul knows them all. Paul says that’s what I’m saying. James says you know everybody’s personalities and Paul says because I made fun of them for their personalities. James says you have to be careful thought because they might throw in a trickster questions. Paul says that’s ok, if they trick me, they’ll definitely trick her. We’ll both get it wrong. James says he tried to trick Vanessa last season and Paul says why? James says he came up with a weird answer on his question. One that you wouldn’t expect from him. Paul says so technically you can say whatever you want? James is telling him what the comp is. James thinks it’s true of false. Paul says but it’s pre-recorded so they can’t fuck you over on the spot. James says yeah it’s pre-recorded. Paul think he’s got a pretty good grasp on that type of comp. Paul says it’s whoever hits the top first? James doesn’t remember and Paul says yeah that’s how it is. James says if you get three or four right in a row you win. [How on earth could James be part of the jury and not know how this works?] Paul says I’m telling you, I’m going to beat her in that if that’s what it comes down to.

2:10 AM BBT James says it just sucks you won all those comps and Paul says I don’t care. James says I know, but I want to bring something to the table for us and help out some how. Paul says as long as we get there, I don’t give a shit how we get there. As long as we get there. James says it’s depressing and Paul says you’re fine, bro. James says you think your cousin’s coming down and Paul says 100% yeah she wouldn’t miss it for anything. He says he put his family through a roller coaster and he at least wants to come back with something. Paul says he doesn’t give a fuck if he wins, 50 g’s is something for him. He doesn’t want to come back empty handed and feel like he disappointed them.

2:13 AM BBT James says finale night will be a breeze and whatever happens they both made some money. James says wouldn’t it be crazy to walk out on stage after winning and win AFP. Paul says that wouldn’t happen. Paul thinks Victor will win it and James thinks Victor or Corey. James says if he wins second place he’ll be grateful, but winning AFP is an honor.

2:19 AM BBT James asks if Nicole is out of DR and Paul says he doesn’t know. James tells him he left his friendship bracelet on a ledge in the yard before the comp. He wants to get it. He checks and Nicole is still in the DR. He decides to just ask if they will get it for him because it has sentimental value.

2:32 AM BBT Nicole is out of the DR and goes to the WC. She washes her hands and washes the make-up off her face. She puts something away in the refrigerator. (Maybe the chicken?)

2:37 AM BBT All HG tucked in bed and all lights are off. Paul and James in the UKBR and Nicole in the Tokyo BR.

8:03am BBT: We have FOTh as BB could be waking the HG.

8:14am BBT: James and Paul in bed talking about eating playing comps and eating waffles and they joke about eating a hundred waffles to win a comp. They laugh. James says did you hear them play that country music this morning. Paul says yeah. Nicole still in  her bed sleeping. 
Paul and James talking now about how their groins hurt from the comp lastnight.

8:16am BBT: Paul is getting dressed and James ask if he is dressing up for their brunch today and Paul says no i did not bring nice clothes i am wearing my jeans and taking my hat upstairs and thats about it. James says i dont know why they tell us to dress up and wear a button up cause it is like a pizza party you know. Paul says i dont think they are locking us up in HOH for an hour just for brunch.

8:20am BBT: James is now up and getting dressed Nicole has gone to the WA and Paul heads to the WA. James goes to the STR to iron his shirt.

8:25am BBT: Paul and Nicole talk in the WA Paul tells Nicole that James thinks if he goes to the final 2 then he has all the votes to win against you . Nicole says really? Nicole says James told her that he knows he has days vote and Bridgette and Natalie votes. Paul  continues to tell her that James thinks he can beat her and that he said he has to beat Nicole. 

8:30am BBT: We now have FOTh then we got to Jeff's reels.

2:38pm BBT: James is up and goes to STR then to KT and gets the dishes from this mornings brunch and takes it to the STR. Paul and Nicole are still sleeping.

2:40pm BBT: James now goes back to the LBR and gets back in bed covers up and goes back to sleep.

2:55pm BBT: All 3 HG in bed sleeping.

3:19pm BBT: Hg still sleeping. Cameraman keeps zooming in on Nicole sleeping.

3:23pm BBT: James is up and goes to the KT to get a drink. he then grabs the champagne bottle and moves it to the counter. Goes to the WA and brushes his hair, puts his cap back on and is just pacing the WA.

3:25pm BBT: Paul is now up and  walks to the KT as Nicole stretches. Paul in the KT then goes to the WA where James is brushing his teeth and says whats up man. Paul goes into the WC.

3:27pm BBT: Paul comes out of the WC and tells James he has a hang over and James laughs at him. Paul then goes to the TBR and tells Nicole he is going back to bed and she says yeah she is sleeping too and he tells her to sleep alot. Paul then tells her that it is so frustrating that James is like he does not care or anything. Paul says it is like he keeps saying he is not good at mental comps and then Paul says James will let you win Nicole and then come to us saying he will not win. Paul then tells Nicole to sleep study and win and we will figure this all out later. Nicole agrees.

3:30pm BBT: Paul heads to the LBR telling Nicole to get some sleep and he goes back to bed.

3:35pm BBT: James goes to the LBR and talks to Paul about Pablo and asking which fan might have Pablo and Paul tells him no production took him back and is keeping him but i am keeping baby Pablo.

6:41 BBT: James and Paul talking about how they don't know what Jury is thinking.  James said it's not his first rodeo; he's a lot calmer this time. James says Paul just has to win one more comp; then it's out of his control and he has to leave it up to fate; it's all he can do. You can't control the jury. All James and Nicole can control is the next comp, and then paul and the winner hit one more comp.

6:43 BBT: Paul says he never thought he'd make it this far; he pulled some rabbits out of his hat.  James agrees he did.  Paul now goes and joins Nicole who is crying and muttering to herself that he's probably going to final 2.  Paul comes in and asks why she's crying, and she expresses that James is being so cocky.  Paul starts whispering to her about his conversation with James, where James is saying "WE have one more comp." Paul says "I have one more comp-- not him!"  Tells Nicole if James comes in say she's crying about Corey.  Paul going on and on.  Paul saying that he knows he can beat James, but he doesn't want him there; the only person who will give him a run for his money is Nicole, and he doesn't want to be there with James; basically saying he wants to be with Nicole. Urging Nicole to win comp; he wants to be there with her. Don't let him get to her.  Paul doesn't know which of the two of them James would bring if he won.  Paul is trying to keep James busy; interacting with him to help Nicole.  

6:48 BBT: Paul saying to Nicole James is playing Derrick and Vanessa's game; he will win if he gets to final two.  Paul has worked his balls off to make it to the final three and it has been so frustrating. Paul was so excited because he won that comp because it was the one he could potentially win, and f him.  Paul thinks James went into last comp cocky and lost. Paul goes back and forth saying James is going to throw next comp, and then that he will win it so he can say he won a comp. [Hard to tell what Paul is doing big pic; I don't watch enough to know but my sense is he's frantically playing both sides to ensure he makes final 2. -butfirst]  Continues to tell Nicole to calm down; he wants to be up there with her and not worry.  He needs Nicole to beat him because if she doesn't he will win the game, and he doesn't deserve it. Paul says James was upset because he can't win AFP. Nicole says he wants to rub it in Britney's face that he won it again.  Paul says James is telling him not to worry about Jury because whatever happens happens; they will be up there and it will be a 50-50. Paul says F you (about james) FOTH.

6:52 BBT  Paul urging Nicole to study the house. James has been walking around the house. Paul thinks comp will be a big departure sign.  Quizzing Nicole on flights. Meanwhile, James is asleep in bed. Paul can guarantee that James might know what is posted, but he won't know how many times each flight info is posted. Now quizzing her on the house; number of masks, cameras, lenses, rhinos, Nicole says they can't make them do this now because things have moved around; there are ducks missing. Paul says no, there are 24 ducks: 8 pink, 8 blue, 8 yellow.  Quizzing on clowns, bottles.  There are fish missing, so don't count on those. There are 5 canteens; two solid ones. Two binoculars, one hat, two magnifying glasses. Nicole says James has been walking around. Paul says she should know this room by now. Quizzing her on hats, crowns in London rooms. Tokyo room: five cats; two are green, one has weird silver color. The blue lady bug has six dots. (Paul is feeding her most of these details; she's coming up with some of it, but Paul is going through it in minute detail.) 

7:01 pm BBT- Nicole and Paul talking about how it was good for them that other people took out their partners; they would have looked like a-holes if they won the veto and didn't pull their partners off. James has been more cocky since Natalie left. Paul doesn't want Nicole to get paranoid- he would NEVER take James; he's keeping him busy so he can't study. Nicole says James asked her if she was okay, and said he knows it's hard, he knows what it feels like; he just assumes it was stuff about Corey, but Nicole was fine. Paul says James even said in his speech that in order for him and Paul to get into the final two he has to get Corey out. Paul acknowledges that he wanted Corey out because if Corey stayed James would team up with him. Paul thinks James took out Corey because he felt that if he teamed up with Paul if there was an endurance comp he'd be good. But Paul keeps saying f u to james. The way to beat James is to keep him thinking he's in the middle and either of them would take him.  Paul keeps thinking to himself "If you think I'm taking you you're high."  Paul says to Nicole this isn't telling you to throw anything to me, but it would be amazing if I won; I would go up there and would say "I was on the block six times, and in those six times I had two votes to evict; you were one of those votes, and in one, Nicole was the vote to say me.  If it was up to you (James) I wouldn't be here right now, so why would I save you right now?  Sorry buddy!"  He has his speech ready and can't wait to say F u.  Nicole says he thinks 1000% he's going to make it to final two. Paul says 1 million percent.  Nicole says it would be the blindside of the season. Paul can't sleep at night he's so nervous, but they have to keep selling this until the comp so he doesn't think he has to win.

7:00 PM BBT In the UKBR, James is napping & Cam 1 is focused on a miniature Pablo, hanging on one of the posts on the footboard of the bed Paul sleeps in. Paul did say that someone must have taken a lot of time to make it & he's definitely leaving with it. In the Safari Room, Nicole & Paul is talking about making James feel like he's in the middle. Paul says this is the way they are going to beat him. He says James is probably sh*tting on them in his DR's. He says if he thinks he's taking him he's high. Nicole says that's awesome. Paul says he's not telling her to throw anything to him at all. He says if he did win the comp he could basically be telling James to f off. He says when he was on the block he had 2 votes to evict & he was one of them. He says if he was gone James wouldn't be in this position right now. He says if it was up to James he would gone, so why would he pull him with him to the Final 2. Nicole loves it. He says that James might vomit. Nicole says that James thinks he's making it to Final 2 1000%. Nicole says it will be the biggest blindside of the season for sure because he's just chilling. Paul says he can't hardly sleep at night & James is just chilling. He says he'd rather have him freak the f out. Nicole says once she wins she will be soo relieved. She says she's expecting herself to win. Paul says he's going to act like he's getting things fed to him & they are going to win. Nicole tells him he's pretty smart for sure. She says that she knew James was really comfortable when he fell off the wall & she won. Nicole says she can't gauge him because he hasn't really tried this whole game. Paul says James thinks he's getting pulled no matter what because he thinks that Nicole & Paul are rivaling against each other.

7:08 BBT: Nicole is very nervous because she's expecting herself to win. Paul continuing his pep talk; people are going to watch this in 18 and say Nicole and Paul are the smartest MFers on the planet.  Nicole can't gauge James because he's never tried. Paul will keep pumping him with you want to beat Nicole, and Nicole has to keep pumping him with you have to beat paul.  Nicole says James knows if he won and he pulled Paul he would disappoint Corey, and if he pulled Nicole he would disappoint Victor and Natalie; he doesn't want to be in that position.  Paul says James said when Natalie sees Corey walk in she's going to be so proud of me.

7:11 PM BBT Paul says that he promised Natalie he would get Nicole out. Paul says he's trying to please everyone that's in jury. Paul says it's scary if they didn't talk about everything. Nicole says this is the first time she is playing this game alone without Corey. She says it's a different feeling. Paul says he's not Corey, but he is her friend. He says she broke a tie for him & James hasn't done anything for him. Paul says James has floated his way to the end. Nicole says floating is a strategy. Nicole says he has everything he is going to say. Paul says he's not an idiot, because James told him he struggled. He says he would want to lose to Nicole any day over losing to James. He says the cherry on top is that he won't get America's Favorite. He says he will get 3rd place & walk away. Nicole says he's so worried about getting America's Favorite over finishing in 3rd place. Nicole says Corey would want to be there. She says she wouldn't have stood a chance if Paul & Victor were both still there & Corey would have left anyway if he was there. Paul says they can only rely on Corey & Victor's votes. He says the rest of the votes are up in the air. Nicole says that Corey doesn't even get to go to the jury house. Paul says he gets to go to the round table. Nicole says Natalie had 2 weeks to mesh with everyone. Paul says Natalie is probably painting a picture to Michelle about Nicole.

7:16 PM BBT Paul doesn't want to take the risk of James making it to the Final 2 at all. He says it will really piss him off. He says he's been chilling this whole season. He says he's had no stress at all. Nicole says when they were talking at brunch they were saying it was a dating season for him, because he was chasing him the whole season. Nicole says she loves Victoria & she's a good friend to her. She says she thinks she played a better game than James did. Paul says James has been making jokes all season. Paul says he hopes that she doesn't get annoyed that he keeps checking in on her. Nicole says she likes it. Paul says she doesn't have to talk to him this whole week. Nicole tells Paul to keep James busy so he can't study at all for the comp. Paul says he's going to try to keep him up tonight. He says he's going to tell him that Nicole is crying. They go over how to spell all the HG's names.

7:20 PM BBT Paul doesn't think it will be the HG's names. He says he thinks it may be something to do with knowing the house. He says that James didn't know the days. Nicole says his butt was on the line & he didn't even study for the days comp. Paul tells Nicole she is going to win. He tells her not to panic & just to stay calm. Nicole says James was hanging from a pole being cocky. Paul says everything is o.k. because they have won. We see FOTH.

7:22 PM BBT Paul says he could have stayed up there way longer than James in the last comp. He says James is not good at mental comps. Nicole says she is nervous if it's a puzzle comp. She says she's not good at looking at small pieces close up. Paul tells her to go around the rooms studying the house. She says she does want to psych him out. She says she wants him to feel intimidated. Paul says he would rather beat him in the one he thinks he can win. Nicole says if it was mental first & she lost it that would suck. Paul says they are the stronger pair. Nicole says, absolutely. Paul says he's trying to be Frank to Bridgette right now. He says if she wins this comp they will win Big Brother. Paul says he's not a cocky piece of sh*t. He says he's happy when he wins, but he won't be that way. He says strategically he had to win the Veto to save himself. Nicole says she feels bad because of Corey. Paul says when he won the HOH he cried in the DR because he thought he really let Victor down last week. We see FOTH.