Scott/Steve

possum9

Who is Scott/Steve? I just got back home in Louisianna and am trying to catch up on all of this. At Fuselage.com there were pictures posted of him standing behind Walt's mom when Michael met them in the park. I've been so out of the loop i have forgotten, please help me.

Who is Scott/Steve? I just got back home in Louisianna and am trying to catch up on all of this. At Fuselage.com there were pictures posted of him standing behind Walt's mom when Michael met them in the park. I've been so out of the loop i have forgotten, please help me.

Isn't that the man she lived with in Sydney? The one who adopted Walt and called Michael to come him after she died.

Isn't that the man she lived with in Sydney? The one who adopted Walt and called Michael to come him after she died.

The name of the man she lived with in Sydney is Brian, I believe.

scott/steve is the guy who died on the island (i forget if he is the one who drowned or the one that ethan messed up?) but he's the one that hurley kept calling scott, but his name was steve (or vice versa??) and at his burial hurley goes "sorry i kept calling you steve".

I doubt Scott/Steve was standing behind them in the park... imvho he was kind of an inconsequential character - there to show how vulnerable they were/are and also to show, like Hurley said, we have been together for x amount of days and we hardly know each other.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name