EPISODE 4 - To Betray or Not to Betray

fizzpop

Does anyone remember what animal was shown after Steph voted last night at tribal council?.....

Margaret took some heat for the first time last night as well?! That should be interesting...the good will didn't last too long. Who was she tethered to during the reward challenge? She got run into a couple of times.

1. In an unexpected twist, members of the two tribes are shuffled.

2. While one Survivor dangles his feet in the crocodile-infested waters, something nibbles on his toes.

3. A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal.

Anyone have any ideas or inside info?

1. In an unexpected twist, members of the two tribes are shuffled.

2. While one Survivor dangles his feet in the crocodile-infested waters, something nibbles on his toes.

3. A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal.

Anyone have any ideas or inside info?

Shuffled already? Man, I hope it's not to indulge Stephenie's whining about being on a 'sucky' team. And how is that going to play out for Gary? That's totally unfair to Gary because the other team all knows he's a rich ex-NFL player.

'Major betrayal' - maybe the old team members all vow to stick together right after the shuffle, but an outcast of the former team finds they're better treated in by the opposite side or something (isn't that what Shi-Ann did to her former teammates after the merge (it wasn't a shuffle, but it was kind of the same))

I don't know . . .

Shuffled already? Man, I hope it's not to indulge Stephenie's whining about being on a 'sucky' team. And how is that going to play out for Gary? That's totally unfair to Gary because the other team all knows he's a rich ex-NFL player.

'Major betrayal' - maybe the old team members all vow to stick together right after the shuffle, but an outcast of the former team finds they're better treated in by the opposite side or something (isn't that what Shi-Ann did to her former teammates after the merge (it wasn't a shuffle, but it was kind of the same))

I don't know . . .

THATS WHY GARY DOESN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW HE'S AN EX-FOOTBALL PLAYER, BECAUSE HE'S RICH!. I never thought of that lol. I was wondering why he cared.

THATS WHY GARY DOESN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW HE'S AN EX-FOOTBALL PLAYER, BECAUSE HE'S RICH!. I never thought of that lol. I was wondering why he cared.

:) Yeah, I got that from somebody on another one of the threads, but I wonder if he'll try to convince people that he's not really that rich. Don't know how that's going to fly :)

Idea 2: Maybe after the teams get shuffled, Steph and Bobby Jon end up on the same team and Steph votes Bobby Jon out. I don't recall either of them ever voting for the other before in Palao (?)

most everything that I have read has speculated that Bobby Jon and Steph end up back on the same team -- I'm thinking Steph is NOT going to be happy about this (ULONG bad Karma).

I am thinking that Stephawhine-e is the one with the Bad Karma...

I hate these twist things, I wish they would just let the game play out...

:) Yeah, I got that from somebody on another one of the threads, but I wonder if he'll try to convince people that he's not really that rich. Don't know how that's going to fly :)

Idea 2: Maybe after the teams get shuffled, Steph and Bobby Jon end up on the same team and Steph votes Bobby Jon out. I don't recall either of them ever voting for the other before in Palao (?)

Steph voted for Bobby Jon once on Survivor: Palau but later convinced BJ that it was actually James who tried to vote out BJ. This broke up Bobby Jon and James' alliance, and James was the next person voted out. I think that should've really upset BJ when he got home and saw the real footage. If Steph and BJ were on the same team, I would bet that he would pay her back for that bit of backstabbing. :blink:

i just hope, if they switch tribes up, the tribes actually really get switched up, i don't like how it happened in survivor all stars. amber was the only one, on a new tribe. if they are going to do this, i at least want a few people with different people, then they started out with, so it actually effects the outcome of the game more. i also hope this doesn't happen, like it did, when all of the women went against the men on after the switch up.

I found a big spoiler but don't know if I should post anything since I don't want to ruin anyone's game or in case they are wrong. What do you guys think? I found the list of people who are getting booted off starting from tomorrow's episode all the way to the final two. I did some research and it seemed this person got sources right. OR it could be a great hoax. Only time will tell if it's true or not. Let me know your thoughts if you think I should post it. I think it would be quite funny if this person was wrong. She posted this HUGE thing about the upcoming shows and is so sure. Did anyone else see this? How does anyone really know but the Survivors themselves right? :unsure:

Leghend77 - Re Your Spoiler --- Label it a SPOILER - Then If anyone reads it, it is at their own risk. Personally, I would like to see it and judge for myself. But would like to go to the web site myself so it is my choice. If you don't - then send it to me privately.

if you are talking, about the big huge spoiler that lists what the merge tribes are, also lists what the betrayal is, and who is betrayed, and then lists the order of who is voted out, and talks about an alliance forming, then i read somewhere that it is wrong, and that the source was leaked bad information.

Guest ranster627
I found a big spoiler but don't know if I should post anything since I don't want to ruin anyone's game or in case they are wrong. What do you guys think? I found the list of people who are getting booted off starting from tomorrow's episode all the way to the final two. I did some research and it seemed this person got sources right. OR it could be a great hoax. Only time will tell if it's true or not. Let me know your thoughts if you think I should post it. I think it would be quite funny if this person was wrong. She posted this HUGE thing about the upcoming shows and is so sure. Did anyone else see this? How does anyone really know but the Survivors themselves right? :unsure:

We have a pinned spoiler thread ... post it there!!!! Please!!!!

OK, I have decided I will give the website where I read this, please let me know your thoughts on it! Do you think it all might be true? Do you think it is all BS? I guess only time will tell right? Let me know what you think after you read it. I kinda think it may hold some water.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2...cID=18644.topic

I only read this week's spoiler, but it seems to fit in with what we know about the people involved in the alleged 'betrayal' and who they like and don't like.

If one of the contestants was bitter about the outcome of this Survivor, what better way to stick it to CBS than to breach their confidentiality agreement anonymously over the internet. They might have deliberately included some inaccurate info just to throw the suspicion off themselves, but kept most of it true. Can't wait to see if this pans out tomorrow - I love having 'inside' info! :D

OK, I have decided I will give the website where I read this, please let me know your thoughts on it! Do you think it all might be true? Do you think it is all BS? I guess only time will tell right? Let me know what you think after you read it. I kinda think it may hold some water.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2...cID=18644.topic

ok, so i snuck over there and read the spoiler.... who knows if it is right... but i will say this, as i was scrolling down and reading on who gets booted every week... and i didnt see Judds name... it all looked about right to me. why? because judd was missing for a while (because he was doing the show) and when he came back, he started spending money.. lots of it.

so, wether it goes exactly how it was printed or just ends up with judd in the final 2, it wouldnt surprise me.

thanks for the link leghend77!

thanks for the link leghend77!

No problem! If it is right this is sure going to help me win my fantasy league! LOL That's cheating though! OK, now I feel bad. Maybe I will only look to refresh my memory one more time and that's it, is that still cheating??

With a lot of spoilers you get a little fact and a little mistakes , your poster was not wrong in what was going to happen and in the order as in the merging , that is something anyway. her people and boot facts are slightly off but then that is this week , it may be dead on next week. So take all you here in you head ,, processes then make your own best guess that the only way to really do it for the fantasy league.

Cause everyone can't all be right , read , observe , decide what you believe in.

With a lot of spoilers you get a little fact and a little mistakes , your poster was not wrong in what was going to happen and in the order as in the merging , that is something anyway. her people and boot facts are slightly off but then that is this week , it may be dead on next week. So take all you here in you head ,, processes then make your own best guess that the only way to really do it for the fantasy league.

Cause everyone can't all be right , read , observe , decide what you believe in.

Thank you, I will do that. It was kinda disappointing though. :mellow:

You are right though, can't all be right unless you are Jeff! LOL

Looks like it was a big hoax!! Too bad, it was pretty cool if it was right! Who would take the time to wrote all that?? Makes no sense!

Guess the fantasy leagues always give the points for correctly guessing who gets the boot? Maybe the spoiler poster really does know and is messing with people to lead them astray. But yes some of the info was bang on.

Like there is no possible way they could know Judd was the one 'to betray.' I mean you just couldn't guess that the way you could guess that the betrayal would occur between former team members or Bobby Jon and Stephenie. The spoiler also said that Judd and Stephenie become allies. This person seems to know something. I thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks again for posting the link Leghend77 (but sorry it doesn't help you with your fantasy league)

:)

So far none of the departed was a shock or too off of what I thought.

As far as Gary goes, he not only was a Dallas Cowboy quarterback when Tom Landry was still the coach (I think late 70's) but he's in real estate now & something else. So if he is well to do I'd say its more from investment & his present occupation. I'm not sure after he was confronted yet again that it is wise to conceal it at this point, it doesnt seem like (was it Danni?) she is going to let up on her knowledge.