Mikalah Gordon

salter-path

MIKALAH GORDON - (17) From Las Vegas, NV (Auditioned in Las Vegas) - Mikalah Gordon started her career in the bathtub at the tender age of 18 months. She is currently a junior at Cimmarron Memorial High School and enjoys cheerleading, dancing and acting - but she's not a drama queen. In 2000, Mikalah, with the Helen Joy Young Entertainers, performed for President Clinton at the White House..

mikalahgordon7pd.th.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I'm surprised and disappointed that she's still there. I don't think she could sing herself out of a paperbag. Really disappointing.

She absolutely should have been gone tonight ~ before Lindsey ~ I've watched the show from the very beginning of the auditions and I now find myself shaking my head and wondering how the heck she got this far.

Guest Anonymous

Lindsay did a much better job last night -- I was surprised to see her go tonight -- I thought she would do a lot better in the votes. I kinda sorta liked her.

However... she did really impress me tonight with her final performance. Shaking the hands of the judges was very "cool".

Guest conniejoe

Mikalah ... BLECH! How could anyone w/ ears not be embarassed for her as she tries to channel Streisand. It's one of the most horrible attempts at singing I have ever heard.

Please people, I'm begging you....Stop voting for her! You're just encouraging her to continue caterwauling on stage. Every time she's on, my dogs start howling and running around in circles. For the love of God, please make her go away!

Guest Taloola
Her personalitly got her this far. Something Lindsey doesn't have, sorry but the girl was boring. I am not saying Mikalah can sing or that I want her in the comp. Lindsey had a decent voice but that was it.

I do have to agree. But I can assure you that Mikalah will be gone very soon. She was in the bottom three and chances are the voting was very close as to who would have left.

The 1st couple of shows it was fun to watch her antics.

But - - now it's just plain irritating :x

(and, what IS it with how she pronounces some of the words... weird, huh?)

Sorry Mikalah..... This Way Out :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Guest Taloola

Oh my, get over it already. Geez, you know she isn't going to win. Just because some people like her personality and I'll only include me, deal with it.

Opinions people....opinions....

Glad Lindsey went this way :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

:roll:

Guest Taloola

oh yeah, and when she does leave who'll be the person you dislike now???? Who will become the annoying, untalented, AI???

Go figure :evil:

Guest Taloola

Just an example from a 15yr old.....This is not from this board.

Ryan876

15/M/US

send note

block member

Topic: American Idol

Mar 17 2005 3:24PM

Have you evernoticed that people get WAAY out of hand for this show? I mean, there are some cool people on the boards like "I respect your opinion, however, mine differs *and then they explain*" and you have the others who are all "OMG u all Mikalah SUCKS and if u disagree then u burn in helll "

It's so pathetic. And what's more pathetic? The latter of the posters are in their 50s!

I just think people need to calm down, it's just a show...you'd think it was their daughters and sons up there.

p.s I proudly voted for mikalah and lindsey even though they scored the lowest, lol

End of quote

That's what I'm talking about.

Opinions.

I'm tired of certain people really cutting her up whether she's good or not good is not the point. She's a humen being like the rest of us.

We're not all supposed to agree and have the same opinions....but I've seen some posts that just go a bit overboard. IMHO :!:

Taloola

Sorry if I'm one of the ones that disagreed with your opinion.

I supported her up until the week before last.

But, now I think there are other talents on the show that are better as we have to start eleminating.

I agree she's very young. And I mentioned before she'll more than likely end up being in some form of the entertainment industry.

We'll probably hear about her somewhere down the line.

As the weeks go by ..... we'll all have an opinion about our least favorite on the show. Style, dress, voice, choice of song, whatever. That's what it's all about. I hope you feel free to voice your opinion about any - or - all of the singers.... that's what makes this thread so interesting.

Guest conniejoe

Just heard about this. I didn't pick up on it myself, so no one go pointing the finger at me for being negative toward Mikalah. I'm just passing on info that's being chatted about at the AI site.

When Mikalah was standing w/ Ryan and he said she had to wait 3 more minutes to find out if she stays or goes, she said the F word (which we didn't hear, of course, but if you read lips you'd know it). Apparently this is a fact and has been verified.

Now, cuss words don't bother me in the least and it doesn't change my view of her. I still like her stage personality but can't stand to hear her attempts at singing. But it's a hot topic elsewhere, so I thought I'd mention it.

Guest Taloola

I never wanted her to win the competition. By all means she is terrible when it comes to singing compared to the other contestants. I was defending something totally different and I'm not even going to go thru that now. I'm over it.

My favorite is Bo Bice. That is the only and I say ONLY person I vote for. That's it. Even after the major screw up on Idol I voted two nights in a row for Bo. Now, when and if Bo should ever be voted off......well, I'll be upset.

Oh well, I tried. I still like her as a cute, young, confident girl. She has some pizazz with her personality and I'm sure she can be a pain in the butt......as well as a fun person to be around. She makes me laugh.

To win?! No!

Favorite to win~ Bo Bice

To lose~ Carrie Underwood

Why you ask.....because there was more background music when she sang the other night then I could hear of her. She needs EDGE and she doesn't have it. I also don't like the fact that Simon was so biased with what he had to say. That was far more then a compliment and no matter what Paula may be on or not, I was glad both her and Randy put their two cents in about it.

Now, for those who like Carrie.....Good for you! I'm happy for you as I would hope you would be happy for me liking Bo. My feelings towards her can change week to week as that has happened in the past.

Very diverse group and I like that. It makes it more interesting to listen to.

I think I'm idoled out....I really can't wait for tonight to be over with so I can have some time between to stay away from all the Idol Mania..... :?

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Taloola
2 words....SCREAMING BANSHEE

Ok, now, screaming banshee? :? I wouldn't say that. If she was a screamer (in her singing) well then, it would fit. But I don't see that as screaming. Off key, pitch problems, not a very good voice.....etc....ok, I can accept that.

Or, if you're talking about her talking voice...well, what does that have to do with singing? Isn't it about the voice that they project in singing and not talking or does it :?:

Besides, she should be leaving tonight. No worries of Mikalah after that.

Oh, to be seventeen again. NOT! I give her credit. Good or bad. I was not that confident at that age.

:lol:

Guest conniejoe
Oh, to be seventeen again. NOT! I give her credit. Good or bad. I was not that confident at that age.  

Nor was I :!:

Guest ranster627

I can see where you are coming from about her age and all that, but there is also reality. Teens are pretty vulnerable and depending on "how" she leaves, it may be traumatic and really affect her self-esteem.

I wonder about the wisdom of anyone that age participating?

Guest Taloola

Well, I think she left with a lot of friends made and with a better attitude then I've seen from others. Good for Mikalah.

I'm beginning to sound so maternal....like she's my daughter or something.... :lol: