Thursday July 28, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

9:00pm-10:00pm BBT: Natalie and James talk about the votes for tomorrow night. Natalie says with frank gone Bridgette will be nothing. James says i want you to know that with a hurt ankle on Bridgette she hung in that HOH comp for 5 and a half hours. Natalie tells him that Frank told Bridgette that she was mad at her but I think Nicole told Frank. I do not trust Nicole. 
Zak andf DA talk about the HOH comp and Zak says she wants to win this one as she is doing her hair.
In the HOh rm natalie ask James who Paulie is targeting. He says DA, Bridgette and Victor and maybe Nicole. Natalie then says she does not trust Nicole at all cause she tells her things and then it gets back to that person. Natalie tells him that she always acts like she is happy when she isnt. James tells her she does not have to act that way with him. Nicole comes in and tells them. Nicole tells then it is game on if Frank has thatr round trip ticket and comes right back into the house. Nicole leaves the room and james tells natalie i am going to try to carry to all the way to the end with me.
DA is talking to Paulie and they talk about Nicole throwing people under the bus. DA says Nicole is going around trying to find out information. DFAS tells Paulie she is willing to flip the votes if she can find out why Nicole and Corey are running everywhere trying to  get information. Paulie says it  is like she is nervouse about something. Paulie tells DA that if they want Corey on their side then Nicole has to go soon.

10:00pm-11:00pm BBT: Nicole and paul are playing chess. while Bridgette is trying to cook and tells frank she is out of it tonight. Frank ask why she is out of it and she says i was in the DR saying your  goodbye message.Frank says oh. some HG are not upstairs watching the chess game with just general talk going on.
ZAk and DA talking in the Safari rm. Zak tells DA that she was upset when she went to the HOHBR and founf paulie with is leg draped over Nicole and Nicole scratching his head. She says i ann territorial and where i come from that is disrespectfull. Michelle comes in and she tells Michelle too. Michelle ask her if she was upset that she gave Paulie a massage? Zak says no but if i had rubbed Coreys head Nicole would be upset too. Zak says she is going to sleep with Victor tonight to see how paulie likes that cause  paulie got upset the other day when Victor scratched my back for me.Michelle says do it. Zak says i am. Michelle tells her that Victor sleeps in his underwear. Zak says i know and paulie knows i sleep in my underwear too. Nicole comes in and ask did paulie do something?? Zak says not really i am just teaching him a lesson.

11:00pm-12:00am BBT: Victor ask paulie if things are ok with him and Zak cause Zak just asked  if she could sleep with me tonight?Paulie says Zak is just looking for ways to make me mad its ok. Victor says ok i just wanted to ask you cause i did not want you pissed at me. Corey is in the room and says that  Da keeps throwing Nicole and I under the bus. paulie says to tell Nicole not to tell Zak anything cause it always goes back to DA. Paulie then goes to the HOHBR and tells james and natalie what Zak is doing. he said it is all fine cause she is just playing a jelousy game here and i do not play like that.Michelle comes in and says that everyone is acting weird tonight. Zak is telling Nicole and bridgette now that Paulie is not one bit jelouse that she asked to sleep with Victor and nicole hugs her and she says thats ok i will just be good friends with him and thats it.

12:00am-1:00am BBT: Zak still going on about  her being mad at Paulie to Nicole, Michelle and DA. DA goes to Paulie and tells him to fix this jelousy crap before Zak blows them all up.
Paul and paulie talk about gwetting the girls out soon before it is to late. Paul want Corey gone to but paulie insist that the girls go first starting with DA and Nicole.
Michelle goes and talks to bridgette and Frank and ask Frank for a hug. Frank ask her if he is leaving this week and she says yes. Michelle tells Bridgette that frank did not say anything bad about her at all today while he was campaigning.
DA comes to Michelle and ask her if Corey and Nicole  have sais anything against DA and Michelle says no not at all.

1:00am-2:00am BBT: Nicole tells paulie she ius Sorry for upsetting ZAk, he tells her do not appoligize. I am no ones possession. Paulie leaves and goes to get in bed with Zak and they snuggle as if they never fought.
Corey and nicole get in bed snuggling and  seems like a make out session then whispering.
Michelle gets powder and puts it all over paul's bed and pillow. She then says it is hard to breath now with powder flying around. Zak and paulie go under the covers to avoid the powder.
Frank and bridgette are drinking her bottle of wine she was saving.

2:00am-3:00am BBT: Paul comes to bed where Michelle is laying and lays in the powder he instantly smells it and jumps up screaming i hate you all as DA, Zak, paulie and michelle are laughing then he hits Michelle with the pillows.
Frank and brigette in the safari rm drinking the wine and nicole walks past and he tells her nice hair as she keeps walking, Frank looks at Bridgetter and says see i know how to lie. and they laugh. Frank then talks to the camera saying his good byes to the feeders. bridgette tells the feeders if there is anything they can do to help keep Frank this weekm please do it. Bridgette then staerts plucking Franks nose hairs as she is laughing and he is screaming.(gross) she then ask him if he has ear hair and checks.Frank tells bridgette to work with Michelle when he leaves and she tells him Michelle hates her and he says at least you know that though. he tells her do not work with DA go with the hiouse and get her out.

3:00am-4:30am BBT: Frank and Bridgette continue talking about getting DA out. Nicole comes in and says that Corey is mad at her cause she told him he has a jiggly butt. She ask Frank if that was a bad thing? they Move to the KT where Corey is makiung a sandwich. they all head to bed and the lights go out in the house  and everyone is going top sleep.
5:00am-6:00am BBT: Paul gets up to make something to eat then Michelle gets up for a snack. no talking going on. james comes through going to the DR and just shakes his head. all Hg are back in bed lights out and all sleeping.

9:00AM BBT  All is quiet in the BB house as lights are still off and HGs still sleeping.
9:03AM BBT  FotH showing.  Maybe they are getting the wake up music for the day.
9:17AM BBT  Feeds are back.  Lights are on.  Only HG awake is Frank.  He headed to WA for ADLs.
9:18AM BBT BB announced that Zak & Paulie must have the bedroom lights on during the day.
9:25AM BBT Frank is called to DR.
9:47AM BBT Frank is called to DR again.  All other HGs asleep.
9:59AM BBT Michelle is now awake & heads to WA for ADLs.  
10:03AM BBT Michelle went back to bed in the Have Not room.
10:08AM BBT Paul is called to the DR.

11:03am BBT: All Hg still in bed sleeping.

11:08am BBT: Hg are getting up after a brief WBRB and heading to the HOHBR with their blankets. Hg are laying down and going back to sleep with no talking at all.

11:10am BBT: Victor stops in the KT to get water and cereal before heading to the HOHBR.

11:19am BBT: All Hg now in the HOHBR for a lock down and we now have Jeff's Reels.

1:21pm BBT: Feeds are back with Natalie,Nicole, Paul and James in the kitchen eating. DA in bed sleeping.

1:31pm BBT: Nicole getting in the shower, Michelle getting dressed in the  WC. Paul and Natalie cleaning the KT and we get WBRB

1:39pm BBT: Natalie brushing her teeth then goes back to the KT saying she should not have eaten all that food. Paul making coffee .

1:48pm BBT: Nicole finished her shower and BB tells her to put her mic on. Paul washing dishes. all other Hg in bed taking naps.

2:02pm BBT: Nicole blow drying her hair. Paul making a cup of coffee for himself and Nicole and takes it to the WA and tells Nicole it is strong.

2:10pm BBT: Paul and Nicole talking in the WA about how hard the process was to get here. Nicole says yeah every week things change. paul then talks about Cody getting Frankie out of the house when he did or he might not have made it farther in the game.

2:15pm BBT: Nicole and Paul still talking about how it is being back in the house for Nicole and she says i feel like i am in a dream. He ask what questions do you get asked when you get out of the house and she says like, why did you do this? Would you ever play again? things like that

2:25pm BBT: Nicole finishes her hair and her and Paul move to the Safari rm talking about relationships.

2:30pm BBT: All cameras on sleeping HG.

2:39pm BBT: Paul and Nicole  talking about buying people that are hungry food. Paul says i even cook for my dog so why wouldn't i feed someone who is hungry.

2:49pm BBT: Paul and Nicole talking about Paul's past relationships and his past jobs and his travels.

7:47 PM BBT We are on Jeff's Reels and we'll resume live feed coverage as soon as feeds return.

8:23 PM BBT Live feeds are back. Paul is HOH. He has the key around his neck. Zakiyah & Michelle hug each other in excitement in the WA. 

8:24 PM BBT Paul stands by the DR door. He says that he's excited to get a letter from his family. In the LR, Da'Vonne tells Michelle that she was killing it. Michelle says that she is so happy. Da'Vonne says it's the best. Paulie stands by the SR door, & says that Paul is pumped, & he got so excited when he won. Paul comes out of the DR. Michelle asks him if he's ready for people to butt kiss him? He says, yeah.

8:26 PM BBT Michelle says that the hour went by fast. Da'Vonne says they said 45 minutes, & then it was 10 minutes. We see Jeff's Reels briefly. Nicole goes to the LR. Paul gets told to please put on his microphone. Da'Vonne & Nicole both say that they got a 19. Nicole gets told to please reattach her microphone. Michelle is laying on the couch complaining that her stomach hurts from holding in her pee. Paul, Paulie & Victor go to the SR. Paul says he's scared for next week, after getting HOH this week. He says he needs a pawn next to home girl. Victor says he doesn't feel comfortable going up just because he was out of the house already. Paul says they will talk about it. They all leave the SR. Nicole says that she was embarrassed a couple times. She says she hit the post about 8 times.

8:30 PM BBT Nicole says that she can't believe that Frank is gone. She says he didn't look himself or happy when he was on stage with Julie. Paul goes to the SR & Da'Vonne follows him in there. She tells Paul that she doesn't want to talk about Frank. Paul says that he needs to stick to his plan. He tells Da'Vonne that he needs protection next week on the double eviction. (That haven't been told that there will be a double eviction.) They leave the SR. Michelle says that she said she votes to evict stank, she means Frank. Nicole says that he had to go, it's sad, but he had to. Michelle says that he's no longer terrorizing her friends. Nicole says that his strategy was bizarre. Nicole tells Zakiyah that she's about to get so skinny again. Zakiyah says that she is excited. Nicole sayas that she's sad she doesn't have her cuddle bug. Corey, Victor, Bridgette & Zakiyah all go to the SR. Zakiyah asks Corey if he wants fried chicken? Bridgette tells Corey that she is going to put some walnuts into the rice. They all leave the SR. Nicole calls Corey's name as he walks by. Michelle says it was weird seeing themselves on TV. Michelle asks Nicole what her highest weight ever has been? Nicole says 118, when she got out of college. She says she was 104 lbs. when she went to the house. Nicole tells Paulie that she feels bad for Corey. Michelle says that Paulie is a Have Not also. So, we know that Zakiyah, Corey & Paulie are Have Nots so far.

8:36 PM BBT James tells Nicole & Michelle that they did a great job. Da'Vonne is washing dishes in the sink in the KT. Victor, Zakiyah, Bridgette, Natalie, Paul & Corey are all in there also. The Have Nots choose their bumper cars. Natalie is the fourth Have Not. The Have Nots are Paulie, Zakiyah, Corey & Natalie.

8:39 PM BBT Zakiyah says that she doesn't mind being a Have Not. She just doesn't like the shower. We see Jeff's Reels briefly. Natalie says that it is what it is. Zakiyah says she is excited to be a HN again. Natalie says it's a force diet, & she lost 2 pounds the first time. She says that she's not going to eat bacon when she gets off being a HN. Victor says he really doesn't eat bacon. Natalie says she hates bacon, & her mom yells at her when she says she hates food. She says she really doesn't like bacon.

8:43 PM BBT Paul says that he's excited to get his letter & see his pics. He says he will cry with his letter. He says they will probably see a modeling picture of him without his beard. Paul goes to the DR to ask for something else. Natalie asks him to ask for false lashes for her. Paul comes out of the DR. Natalie says that was a cool comp. Paul says that he isn't good at bowling, so he thought he was going to lose. Natalie says that she thought she was going to win it. Paul says that he thought her or Michelle were going to win. Corey says the red ball was a little slippery. Natalie says she got lucky to be a HN this time. Paul says he got comfortable with the yellow ball, but was uncomfortable with the red one. Nicole mentions Rich, & we see Jeff's Reels briefly. Paul says that he was going to say to get a high number to be safe if they couldn't make it to the 21. Natalie says that she wasn't expecting to get a high score. Paul says that more you try the more you get frustrated. He says that he didn't want to be a douche bag to tell them to throw their balls. Nicole asks if that was a crap shoot comp? Paul & Paulie both say there was some skill to it. Paul says he pushed a little & then let go. James joins Natalie, Paulie, Victor, Paul, Corey, Nicole & Michelle in the LR.

8:51 PM BBT Natalie tells James that he speaks really well. James thanks her, & says that he can't seem to repeat what them tell him to say in the DR. We see Jeff's Reels briefly & then it switches to FOTH briefly. Paul says if they put a family portrait in his HOHR they will all be shocked. He says they are a nice Christian Armenian family. Paul gets called to the DR. Everyone in the LR gets excited. Paul says that was quick. Paulie says that he thought that Nicole was going to bump him out of being a HN. Nicole says that she would have bumped him if he told her. He was hoping that someone would overshoot. He says he had a 6. Nicole says they had a rule about the ball staying on the platform during the practice. She says that why she thinks they brought it up. We see FOTH briefly. Victor says he's going to sleep in the UKBR. He says he's switching with Natalie & James. Natalie says it will be a slumber party in the HNBR every night. Nicole says that she was hoping for a HN comp.

8:55 PM BBT Victor says he needs to move his pillow over to the UKBR. James says it's a lot quieter in there. BB says, "HG's, this is a reminder, sleeping is only permitted in the BR's." James says, "Michelle." Michelle says that her eyes are open. We see FOTH briefly. Natalie asks if Tokyo is in Japan? She says that James is Korean. James says that he lived in Korea when he was a baby. Victor & Natlaie get into a convo about North & South Korea. Victor says there is a lot of military at the border of North & South Korea. He says that you can't wave to anyone on the other side of the border. Natalie says that she wants to go with James to South Korea to find his parents. Natalie asks him if he's ever looked on Facebook for them. He says that he has the adoption papers. Natalie says that he has the birth certificate. He says he would like to knock on their door. Victor tells him he may need to get someone to translate. James says he would like to be on another show that would pay for him to find them for him & pay for him to go. Natalie wants to go with him.

9:10PM BBT Da and Michelle talking. Da says the glitter from the bathroom is everywhere. She is talking about how she has been involved in every Veto comp. Da says you do not come to BB and not play.

9:15PM BBT Vic and Bridgette having a discussion about getting medical degrees. James, Z and Natalie in the KT making food to eat.

9:20PM BBT Natalie teasing Paulie that they have a HN virgin. Paulie says he is happy to have a bed tonight and tomorrow night.

9:31PM BBT Corey is cracking HG backs. Nat's was really loud. Next up in Da.

9:37PM BBT The back cracking time has ended. They head back to the KT to make more food. Michelle is in bed but her eyes are open.

9:41PM BBT Paulie and Corey whispering. Paulie saying something about Da coming after them. James comes in. Difficult to hear Paulie. He keeps saying "she"

9:45PM BBT Paulie is suggesting that Da go up against Bridgette. James says if he (Paul) will agree to it.

9:49PM BBT Paulie says they had to get rid of Frank before he got rid of them. Corey says he would have be good to work with but he blew it.

9:53PM BBT Paul wants Bridgette out. He says he promised James. Paulie wants Da out.

12:09 AM BBT Paul gets called to the DR. Seven minutes later Paul comes out of the DR. He says, "Who wants to see my friendship HOH room?" He tells everyone to wake up & go upstairs. Everyone follows him up the stairs. He puts the key in the door lock, & the HOHR opens the first time he tries to open the door. All the girls are saying how cute he is when he was 15 years old.

PAUL'S HOH LETTER: Hi son! We all miss you & are very proud of you. The house is so quiet without you. Hades, King & Olive are great, they just miss their owner. I'm sure you're concerned with the heat & the dogs. They are being taken care of so do not worry. Hades is crazy, he's jumping even higher now. I swear that dog thinks he's a kangaroo. Anastasia & I are taking care of everything back home. Savon sends you love, she is coming back next month. She is my entertainment throughout this journey, & as for us, never thought we could miss you this much. I miss hearing, "I love you mom." Can't believe it's been so long since you have been gone. You are probably going, yeah, I'm free from mom's claws. Nat says, love you, go all the way because the house feels so much quieter without you. She is good. Back to her nerd mode, getting ready for her exam. Grandma & grandpa miss you & send you their love. Enjoy & remember our advice. It's tattooed on your chest, LOL. I do my daily morning walk into your room with, "Good morning son & have a good day," & at night it's, "Good night son & love you." And of course my advice, wear your underwear & no humping. Kisses, love you, Mom & Dad

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic