On the Lost ABC site has anyone read the "Diary"?

cindyannie

I just read the diary on the ABC Lost site and it's kind of an interesting read. It gives you a totally different view of all the things that have taken place on the island. It's supposedly written by one of the survivors and for most of it you have no idea who this person is or where they came from. It is a daily journal of someone's observations of all the cast members. Finally on one the last days they write in it they include their name and where they are from. Janelle Granger from Hermosa Beach California. Apparently they had with them a dive bag (that they found in the wreckage) used for snorkeling and a surf board which they didn't find. She talks about some guy Larry that is hitting on her. Then on the last entry it seems as if they experienced some sort of event like a volcano erupting or an explosion of some kind. Then it picks up with someone else finding the diary and writing their own thoughts in it about what they read. It's weird and I am curious to know if this person will become involved in the main cast. Go and have a read if your into this show it's worth reading what we have all seen on the show from the perspective of another survivor.

I just read the diary on the ABC Lost site and it's kind of an interesting read. It gives you a totally different view of all the things that have taken place on the island. It's supposedly written by one of the survivors and for most of it you have no idea who this person is or where they came from. It is a daily journal of someone's observations of all the cast members. Finally on one the last days they write in it they include their name and where they are from. Janelle Granger from Hermosa Beach California. Apparently they had with them a dive bag (that they found in the wreckage) used for snorkeling and a surf board which they didn't find. She talks about some guy Larry that is hitting on her. Then on the last entry it seems as if they experienced some sort of event like a volcano erupting or an explosion of some kind. Then it picks up with someone else finding the diary and writing their own thoughts in it about what they read. It's weird and I am curious to know if this person will become involved in the main cast. Go and have a read if your into this show it's worth reading what we have all seen on the show from the perspective of another survivor.

hmmm...sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up, cindyannie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name