Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

Cograts to Victor, I'm so glad that he won.  I hope he wins the HOH comp to shake up this game and add some much needed excitement.  He better watch out for Michelle because she is hungry for a man and he doesn't know the game - sounds like a good match to me.:)

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of things contributed to Dick staying in the game. He stirred things up all the time and I think certain things happened that helped keep him in the house.

I loved Renee. She was a fun HG. A great blend of funny, smart and crabby.

Some of the older people did last awhile but it was usually because there were always bigger fish to fry. Who was that really old guy that lasted to F4? He was just plain crabby.

I miss the good old days of BB.

11 hours ago, Yana said:

Let the BB 18 interview's begin. Well, as soon as they are done with the usual press junkets that is.

Hmmpfff... you mean Julie won't let you have first Crack at them ??

-_-

31 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Hmmpfff... you mean Julie won't let you have first Crack at them ??

-_-

Nope she's one controlling lady let me tell ya! 

Hmm... how old was Evil Dick ?

(He looked 50ish)

But he's the only one I can think of.

Evil Dick is 53 now.  But Jack Owens Jr from BB4 was 58 and made it to Final 6 and Jerry MacDonald from BB10 was 75 and made it to Final 3.  They were exceptions to the rule, though.

I realize that BB is a cutthroat game that involves telling lies and deceiving your fellow contestants but sometimes some of these HGs cross the line (IMHO) when they decide to cheat in order to win.  

CIn last week's veto comp Corey began the first round by copying what Tiffany was doing using the rational that he could/would beat her to the buzzer.  But when he realized that Tiffany was  wrong - only then did he use his own brain and solve the puzzle on his own.  He beat Paul because Paul was taking too long to beat him.  At the last round Paulie could have beat Corey but Paulie threw it to Corey instead.  

During the Battle back comp between Victor & Tiffany she had a good strategy going in and should have stuck with it.  (Slow & steady wins the race,  and you have to be correct)  But Tiffany panicked and abdoned her strategy and starting copying Victor and she lost.

Today Frank has asked some of the veto players to throw the comp so that he can win.

These HGs all claim to be such fierce competitors yet their first "go to" move in this game is to try to fix the outcome.  Throwing comps is used as strategy and I get that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  But I'm kinda "old school" because I want to celebrate winners who win fair & square.  it ticks me off when any HG brags about a win they didn't truly earn themselves or a win that was given to them because somebody else decided to fix the outcome.

Just had to say, directly from live feeds, Michelle won the POV and if things go as planned, with no self evictions, Frank will be out on Thursday. I am so proud to be another Michigan woman, with two already on BB. First time posting here. Hope this is the right place for this, So proud of Meech!

BTW. Looked like some kind of ?OMTEP? Is that the name for the one where they have to get answers and race back to save themselves first, before they lost their spot in the line?

Maybe I should be putting this in live feeds forum but I am just so pleased and HAPPY that she won that I had to comment here. Maybe I will go there now.

Couldn't put this in other forum. Michelle, or the Big Meech as she likes to be called, and the other lady competitors have island-type costumes on with green painted faces. Most go off to shower but she stays in costume and asks the other hgs if she can wear her new POV to the dr. She is so darling. Love both her and Nicole, my two Michigan BB women.

10 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

:clap:James won HOH AND he put up Frank and Bridget!    Hope Paulie's is just playing Frank and is not really helping him stay. But I have to admit, Frank is taking it well. 

Frank was taking his nomination as a good sport  because he was so sure that he was gonna win the veto.  Now that Michelle has won, Frank & Bridgette have transformed into 2 of the biggest sore losers that I've seen in a long time.  They're blaming & trashing everybody  because the sore losers lost the veto comp.

Right now Frank seems resigned to the fact the he's getting evicted and Bridgette will be staying on Thursday, but he could change his mind and decide to campaign against Bridgette.  Frank knows that the  so-called "Mean Girls" (Zakiyah, Michelle, & Nicole) don't like Bridgette and could easily vote her out over Frank.   However, I can't imagine DaVonne, Paul, or Natalie bypassing an opportunity to get Frank out this week.  Paulie could decide that Frank without Bridgette is less threatening and he could get Corey on board because Corey will do as he's told by either Nicole or Paulie.

There's a slight chance that Frank could turn things around and stay in the game - he only needs 5 votes to evict Bridgette and he's got her so brainwashed that she might be willing to sacrifice her own game to save his.

12 hours ago, mayzee said:

Frank was taking his nomination as a good sport  because he was so sure that he was gonna win the veto.  Now that Michelle has won, Frank & Bridgette have transformed into 2 of the biggest sore losers that I've seen in a long time.  They're blaming & trashing everybody  because the sore losers lost the veto comp.

Right now Frank seems resigned to the fact the he's getting evicted and Bridgette will be staying on Thursday, but he could change his mind and decide to campaign against Bridgette.  Frank knows that the  so-called "Mean Girls" (Zakiyah, Michelle, & Nicole) don't like Bridgette and could easily vote her out over Frank.   However, I can't imagine DaVonne, Paul, or Natalie bypassing an opportunity to get Frank out this week.  Paulie could decide that Frank without Bridgette is less threatening and he could get Corey on board because Corey will do as he's told by either Nicole or Paulie.

There's a slight chance that Frank could turn things around and stay in the game - he only needs 5 votes to evict Bridgette and he's got her so brainwashed that she might be willing to sacrifice her own game to save his.

If I remember correctly, on Afterdark, Bridgette said that she was volunteering to be evicted. I believe she said it when her, Frank and Paulie was having a convo. 

Anxiously awaiting the 5 hour endurance comp and even though I already know who won, i wanna see some of the drama that occured between Davonne & Bridgette.  and what caused Frank to throw Nicole under the bus????

Did anyone catch the ending narrative of tonight's episode? Regarding the POF, he said "...will it be used to save Bridgette AND Frank" instead of the usual or. Am I thinking too much into this or is a twist coming that could save them both? 

Also, what do you think could be coming with this new twist about a secret room? 

Frank has become a sleeze bag .... please don't let the Secret Room save him :angry2::angry2:

I'm sure there will be someone else next week to continue the drama....

Edited by Slowpoke
Misspelled

I loved that HOH comp,  Paulie must be sooo disappointed watching from the sidelines as his entire alliance were the first 5 players out of the game.  :(

And I was really impressed with Natalie's performance :clap:  And even though she didn't win, she bested Frank, Corey, Victor & Paul !  She stayed on that wall for 4 hours.

This year has been so bad. My 2 favorites (Frank and Tiffany) are going to be gone before jury. They cast too many idiots that have no idea how to play the game. There are 7 HGs IMO that are flat out horrible and just have no idea how to play BB (Jozea, Victor, Paul, Natalie, Bridgette, Michelle, Zakiyah) and 3 others who are highly overrated and shitty players as well IMO (James, Nicole, and Corey). Da, Frank, and Paulie are the only ones making this season interesting. I love Frank but he has made some very poor decisions and deserves to go home. The week Bridgette was HOH he got one of her allies sent home (and he was the one who nominated her... smh) and then tonight when he threw Nicole under the bus he sealed his fate. I'll root for Da now but she is soon out the door after Frank. Nicole and James came in ready to play this year rather than play like Summer camp. But they both are falling in love... smh. James is not smart. He is obviously at the bottom of everyone's totem pole. Him winning this HOH  was a bad move for his game. He and Natalie are in the middle of the house, laying low, with literally NO ONE targeting them. He should have thrown that shit to Da or Bridgette and let those 2 sides of the house continue to battle each other why he lays back in the cut. Paulie is running the game... he is this year's Derrick. But I can't stand him! He is doing exactly what Derrick did as far as keeping the easily manipulated people close (Paul, Zakiyah, Michelle, Corey, James) but still good competition players that won't target him. I can't stand Paul or Michelle they are both rats who will get cut between 4th-8th (just like Christine). Unless one of them can pull off the switch move with about 6-7 left like Andy did in BB15. I just do not see anyway that Paulie does not win the whole game! This is setting up just like BB16... and granted Derrick was the man (best BB player of all time IMO) but it made for a very boring season.