Now THAT was an Immuntiy Challenge!!

EEonBB

That was probably the best game I've seen them play in Survivor. Loved It! Very physical and made them work for it. I hope to see more like that. As bad as I wanted Steph's team to win.....the others truly earned it. I like more members on that team anyway...lol. I just hope Steph makes it to the merge.

Danni is a beautiful woman, and seems to have some endearing qualities. She seems like a really fun chick to hang around with on a girls night out. She is intelligent, articulate, and personable. Maybe that is why people have her pegged to win.

Although she seems like a great player, I can't see in top two for some reason. Is it a spoiler or is it that people are THINKING she might win?

Loved the Immunity Challenge as well. When Amy sprained her ankle I knew Yaxha had a slim chance of winning it. It was just brutal to see Stephanie with clueless Brianna and Lydia. What part of not running with the ball don't you understand? LOL. I kid. At least she tried. Brianna had to go after that challenge. Good riddance. I was impressed with Rafe though, he played well.

Brianna just staied in one spot, I don't think she tried to help. Lydia on the other hand was not great at the game but did her best to get the ball and help. LOL except when she ran with the ball, she did not do to bad. I agree Rafe was a surprise he was good at this game, So was jamie. To bad there could not be a few rounds were Steph Rafe and Jamie plaied against Danni, Blake and Bobby Jon

No she doesnt...she is not a effing bitch...

and please dont bring BB over to this board...

Some people can't take a joke.........it's now obvious. :rolleyes:

And YOU telling ME what to do? Imagine that. At least you said "please". If this happens to be one of my less-than-normal-bitchy days.....I might consider it. If not.....repeat the word "please" and try again.

Chitown....I agree....haven't seen enough of her yet to form an opinion.

Danni is the sports chick right?

Meh... I didn't care too much for her. Yeah she seems strong as al get out.. but I dunno... something about her really rubs me the wrong way.

I hope they have more mental based challenges. I love the physical ones, but I'd like to see the physically weaker players kick some ass in a mental challenge. Give them a chance to show that they can offer something else to their tribe.. ya know?

Danni reminds me alot of Janelle! Both sexy strong beautiful women! Both intelligent and saucy! She's definately my new favorite! Too bad some people are too pigheaded to admit the truth that's staring them in the face. :P

lol....I was joking with "His Majesty" when I said that (simply because I know he despises Janelle), but yes.....IMO I agree with you......both are great women......very athletic.