A real nurse acts like this!

MistersMom

Just was thinking about how much energy Margaret is putting into her team mates as far as their physical well being and then I thought back to Maggie on BB6 and how she never even bothered helping Ivette when she got burned by the BBQ. Just seems to me that Margaret is a "real" nurse from the "old school" of nursing and I hope she goes far. But of course she probably won't because she is self sacrificing instead of self centered and BB6 showed us that being self centered is the way to win. :o

Opinions anyone???

B)

Just was thinking about how much energy Margaret is putting into her team mates as far as their physical well being and then I thought back to Maggie on BB6 and how she never even bothered helping Ivette when she got burned by the BBQ. Just seems to me that Margaret is a "real" nurse from the "old school" of nursing and I hope she goes far. But of course she probably won't because she is self sacrificing instead of self centered and BB6 showed us that being self centered is the way to win. :o

Opinions anyone???

B)

I totally agree and noticed it too. But, I don't think she is necessarily from the "old school" of nursing, I think she's just from the "human" school of nursing. :rolleyes:

I love Margaret. I don't believe in the old school theory though because when I was in the hospital for a total of almost three months after my twins were born, some of the best nurses were the younger ones as opposed to some of the old ones who were set in their ways. BUT there were some older ones that were great.

I love Margaret. I don't believe in the old school theory though because when I was in the hospital for a total of almost three months after my twins were born, some of the best nurses were the younger ones as opposed to some of the old ones who were set in their ways. BUT there were some older ones that were great.

DITTO on your post (even the part about twins :))

Is it hurting you?

I seen Survivor mentioned over there quite often so I don't see the problem

Yeah it is annoying...it is bad enough that I have to listen to Friendship bashing over in that forum...dont wanna listen to it in the Survivor Forum...You dont seem me bashing the Sovs over here do you...uh...no...

Maggie did not sign up for BB to be the house Nurse. Two totally different situations. Nothing major happened in the BB house that Maggie would have to look after, except a couple of minor cuts. i do remember her helping James. But I also remember that soon after an accident happened they cut to fish. So who knows how much she did or did not do. Her being a nurse was not a factor in her staying or leaving the house

Margaret on the other hand is using being a nurse as part of her stradegy. Out there in the jungle, with the heat and lack of water or food (unlike a set on a studio lot) her expertese comes in real handy

. . . and now that peoples' strength is returning, and everybody's focused on fortifying the camp she's coming across as bossy and inflexible. Now THAT sounds more like someone we know from BB :)

PS That was such an awesome sight the last couple of episodes seeing Margaret able to 'heal' people and restore their strength and health. I wonder if it's easy for some nurses (again referring to Maggie) to get some kind of an ego complex because of that. (Although all the nurses I've ever met have been super-nice. Well, maybe not ALL, but most anyway)