2:45 pm  Nikki had remained inside the house and now the HG are heading back inside slowly as it is a little cold outside.

Tim and Phil are now in the HOH and Tim is listening to music. Cass came in looking for Tim. She tells the boys there is so much food now in the pantry and then leaves again.

Nikki comes in and hid some alcohol in a drawer for later and then she leaves.

Maddy and Nick are having a game of pool. Ramsey is now there watching. 

2:45 Cam 3 Jared,Joel, and Kelsey are outside talking about how now Joel is part of them and that they have his back. Kelsey tells Joel that if he hears anything about them having a final 3 with anyone it is a lie. They have not made any deals with anyone.

At 3 pm the Nominations have still  not officially happened.

Cass tells Jared , Kelsey and Joel that she is sure it will be Ramsey and Maddy. They are talking about the fact that so long as the 4 of them stick together they control the numbers.

3:50 am Phil is talking with Ramsey and Maddy saying that they are being told by everyone that they need to put up Maddy and Ramsey. Phil is feeling a little threatened by Jared and Kelsey as they keep saying that if the brothers put them up the line is drawn and everyone will be coming after them. Maddy is very upset and walks out. Phil tells Ramsey that it is not him that the house wants gone but they do want Maddy out.

Ramsey tells Phil that Jared and Kelsey are influencing the brothers ...just what Love did that they got mad at.

Ramsey is feeling like he is backed in a corner and can not believe that him and Phil are having this talk.

Phil asked Ramsey to talk with him in the HOH. Ramsey heads to the HOH and tells Nick that Phil wants to talk to him. Ramsey tells Jared and Nikki that Phil called this little meeting. Jared and Nikki leave.

Ramsey tells the brothers that they are using numbers to scared them to do what they want.

The brothers keep telling Ramsey that everyone said that if he does not put Maddy and Ramsey on the block then they are not with them. Ramsey reminds them that Jared was there...so ya they are going to agree. The brothers truly believe that they will have 6 enemies if they do not put Ramsey and Maddy up on the block.

Phil keeps saying that it is there HOH but really they need to do what the whole house wants or they are finished in this game and will go home next week.

The brothers tell Ramsey they really want him to go for the vito.

Ramsey tells them to put only one of them up...either him or maddy so they can work for that vito to save each other. The brothers say that the house would be after them. 

Tim has come in and tells the brothers he and Nikki are not a part of the others.

Now Joel has entered the HOH

Tim tells Nick and Phil that they need some time to talk alone...and he leaves them to it.

Phil keeps saying he knows what his heart is telling him to do. Joel  tells the brothers he will respect the brothers no matter what they do.

Phil asks Joel to leave and give them a min to finish with Ramsey.

Ramsey says one side is saying if you dont do this we will come after you where the other side....Ramsey's side is not doing that.

Phil asks that no matter what happens he does not want hurt feelings. Ramsey leaves the brothers to talk things out

Nick tells Phil that this has been a real showing of colours week.

Nick says he likes Maddy and Ramsey more but that they are also the bigger competitor. Nick thinks Jared would win the veto.

Phil figures that if Maddy goes home Ramsey will still stay with the brothers because he has no one else. 

Maddy and Ramsey are the choice of the brothers. They want Maddy out and Ramsey is guilty by association. Phil says that if they are in the final 2 with anyone other than Maddy they will win the game. They have to continue to work towards that. 

8:00 pm BBT Phil just had a long discussion in the pink bedroom with Maddy and Ramsey. They kept recommending that Phil go and talk to Tim alone and see what he says.

8:09pm BBT Phil left to go and find Tim to have a discussion while Maddy and Ramsey continue to talk about how Phil probably will not put Jared and Kelsey up on the block because he already told them that he would not. They talk about how the whole house has wanted the brothers out, how they would be doing the same thing as Raul and shooting themselves in the foot and how Jared can beat anybody in the end. Ramsey asked why Phil was in the room in the first place and Maddy said that he came in to talk and she tells him some of the things that were said. 

8:15pm BBT Phil went to the HoH room to talk to Nick and they decide that Nick will come with Phil to talk to Maddy and Ramsey. Phil told Maddy and Ramsey that he did not go and talk to Tim because he is with Nikki. Nick told them that the people that they (Maddy and Ramsey) think they are close to in the house it is not true. Maddy wants to know why the brothers are looking out for Tim, Nikki, Cassandra and Joel's best interest and they will go with whoever is in power. Maddy thinks that they are not looking out for their own best interest and that her and Ramsey would save the brothers if they were ever on the block. Maddy questions the brothers why it is better to keep Jared and Kelsey instead of her and Ramsey. The brothers list the pros and cons of each choice. 

8:22pm BBT Maddy and Ramsey explain that Jared has not had a chance to show the brothers his cards yet, but when he has to make a decision they will be in trouble. Ramsey said that Raul was working with Jared and Kelsey and he told Ramsey that they wanted to back door the brothers. Maddy said that she gets that they need to be safe because they can't play for HoH next week. Ramsey asked the brothers if they told Jared and Kelsey that they are not going on the block and Nick said no they just told certain people that they are not the big targets. Phil said that he has though about every situation and Nick said that this is the toughest decision that he has had to make in his life. Nick said that Maddy has a lot of enemies and Maddy said exactly and she will always be a target and that all of Maddy's enemies will be their enemies if they do not put Maddy and Ramsey on the block. Cassandra started walking in the room and Maddy asked her if she could give them a minute so Cassandra left. Nick told Maddy if they save them they would be guilty by association but Maddy does not think that guilty by association applies anymore in this game. Joel came into the room and they asked him if he would give them a few minutes so Joel left the room. Maddy continues to explain how they can work together and the brothers are smart.

8:46pm BBT Up in the HoH the brothers are talking to Tim, Nikki and Joel. Tim is saying his famous line that it is not his decision to make. Joel is concerned because Maddy did campaign against him when he was on the block and wanted him out. Tim suggested putting one person up and a pawn and then if the veto is used then put the other one up. Phil said that Maddy told him to put her on the block just don't put her against Ramsey. Kelsey has joined the conversation in the HoH room.Kelsey don't get why they don't put them both up. Phil said why don't we put you and Jared up. Nick asked if they can have some alone time and everyone leaves but Kelsey. She wants to tell them something about Tim and ask them not to say anything to anyone. She thinks that he wants to make this move because he wants the brothers to make this move and put him up as a pawn to make his game look better. Phil told Kelsey that Maddy and Ramsey are making amazing cases why not to put them up. Kelsey said that if anyone should want to put Maddy on the block it should be Nick because Maddy screwed Nick. Then Nick got up and said I don't give a f**k because I do not play emotional and Nick walked out of the room and went to the HoH wash area. Phil and Kelsey continue to discuss Jared. Phil said that his decision is so hard because he has a good relationship with Ramsey and he has a good relationship with Kelsey. 

9 pm in the HOH Joel, Tim,  and Nikki are now talking about putting Maddy up and using Tim as a pawn.

Kelsey comes in and then says wait what are you talking about why would you not put Maddy and Ramsey up.

The brothers ask to speak alone. Then Kelsey asks for a minute with them. Kelsey is thinking that Tim wants to be on the block because he wants to make his game look better...done it all kinda thing.

The brothers tell Kelsey that Maddy and Ramsey are making amazing case for them. Kelsey of course wants to know more. The brothers say that their relationship with Jared really started today and Kelsey looks annoyed says no it didnt it started a long time ago.

Kelsey tries to pull what happened week 1 and how maddy treated Nick. She said he should put her up just cause of that. Nick says he does not care he does not play with his emotions.

11:38BBT; Maddie & Rams in pink room talking everyone else minus Nikkis in the Kitchen, Nikki said good night. Reckon she's gone to bed. sound like Kelsey, is making Poutine.

Jared talking about "Science being cool" --- too funny if only they knew what um Mitch did. Then Kels said Bill Bill Bill Ni the Science guy.

Kels wants to sing to Jared. Kels wishes she could find a bigger bowl.

Tim " I'm the Pimp you're my hoe" Cass ' no no no I'm the pimp and you're my hoe"

Jared said he thought it would have been cool if they could sign the wall as they leave.

Kels comments that it's spicey.

Lots of Chit chat going on.

Now they are talking about " Catch me if you can" *The movie*I

Tim says the brothers should go to Bondi :D

Kels said she can book her flights for free Staff travel.

Into the wild is the movie I assume, that they get video's.. and Tim says it gives perspective o the house, I reckon based on conversations in the past, many have watched that I think last week Maddie watched it, and it sounded like Tim watched it too.

11:48: Tim " who's missing, Rams , Maddie and Nikki"

Tim says that today wasn't really a good a have not day because they've managed to eat Poutine all day. ( i don't know how they do it-- Heart attack all day)

Cass says in a Rachel way "who wants to see my HOH Room" and Phil or NIck say Ewwww.. because it sounds like Rachel.

It sounds like house guests want to go to bed to be ready for POV. Tim really wants to play. 

Tim says he would love it,, and said take Maddie off the block, and Phil says are u kidding and says Tim's an asshole.

Cassandra goes into pantry.. and tells Phil not to worry he did the right thing and said he could kiss her anywhere.

Tim talks to Cass in the Have Not room.. and says he claims he has cracked Joel... he says it's a new game... you need to take the first word, and go all the way around to circle and is the first, word, use Rhyming words or word association.

11:57 .. Tim says to cass he wants to win the veto and take Maddie off the block and cass says are you joking, are you joking, Tim "of course I'm joking you idiot" (this is the second time he's made that joke"

Nike goes into the room, and Cass tells him he wants to lick that popsicle so bad. he tells cass there's more. he wants to go to bed, because he's not feeling well he should go to bed because hes competing tonight. Tells Cass he can pick one brother for the night"

Tim:  Joel, is in the have not room hanging out because he's got 7 minutes before his pizza is done.

11:59  Live feeds go down

• morty unpinned this topic

11:38BBT; Maddie & Rams in pink room talking everyone else minus Nikkis in the Kitchen, Nikki said good night. Reckon she's gone to bed. sound like Kelsey, is making Poutine.

Jared talking about "Science being cool" --- too funny if only they knew what um Mitch did. Then Kels said Bill Bill Bill Ni the Science guy.

Kels wants to sing to Jared. Kels wishes she could find a bigger bowl.

Tim " I'm the Pimp you're my hoe" Cass ' no no no I'm the pimp and you're my hoe"

Jared said he thought it would have been cool if they could sign the wall as they leave.

Kels comments that it's spicey.

Lots of Chit chat going on.

Now they are talking about " Catch me if you can" *The movie*I

Tim says the brothers should go to Bondi :D

Kels said she can book her flights for free Staff travel.

Into the wild is the movie I assume, that they get video's.. and Tim says it gives perspective o the house, I reckon based on conversations in the past, many have watched that I think last week Maddie watched it, and it sounded like Tim watched it too.

11:48: Tim " who's missing, Rams , Maddie and Nikki"

Tim says that today wasn't really a good a have not day because they've managed to eat Poutine all day. ( i don't know how they do it-- Heart attack all day)

Cass says in a Rachel way "who wants to see my HOH Room" and Phil or NIck say Ewwww.. because it sounds like Rachel.

It sounds like house guests want to go to bed to be ready for POV. Tim really wants to play. 

Tim says he would love it,, and said take Maddie off the block, and Phil says are u kidding and says Tim's an asshole.

Cassandra goes into pantry.. and tells Phil not to worry he did the right thing and said he could kiss her anywhere.

Tim talks to Cass in the Have Not room.. and says he claims he has cracked Joel... he says it's a new game... you need to take the first word, and go all the way around to circle and is the first, word, use Rhyming words or word association.

12:05: Feeds are back

Jared and and Phil I think are in the Kitchen talking about how he made his decision and said he was looking at the pictures and was asking who could u have for dinner, and Kels and Jared are good people and could come for dinner at our house.

He said to tell Kels she'd really like that too.

They also said the Pizza is like eating Pizza.   Jared feels bad for Ramsy but is put up because of Maddie.

Jared said that Ramy said that Kels is Jared's cancer, and Jared called Maddie his cancer.

They talk about because that's what Mitch said.

Jared tells Joel that Jared's pizza is ready and his his not.

Tim and Cass are in the Bathroom having a shower.

Cass asks Maddie if she's okay and she said she's pissed off... she's pissed off at the house and she's not pissed at the brothers because everyone lied to her face (girl this is BB what do u expect"  " I'm gonna try and make this the funnest week in this house, because I'm going to Jury" Maddie...

Cass tells Maddie to positive.

Who's left who would use the veto, on her.. she's okay with going to Jury, because between her and Rams she would be gone. Maddie" they just made a big mistake"

Joe and Jared eating Pizza in the Kitchen

12:12 Maddie is talking to Cass about how pissed off she is at Kels and how she's being a "bitch" at least she hugged her when she was nominated and sent her bf out, Kels walked by her and said Not so funny is it?

12:15 Joel, Joel & Nick  jus general chit chat and eating Pizza, talking about a site with cars, Phil posts picture of cars or something and is really creative.

they are talking about the side show, talking about the game , breaking down and all that. Jared had no idea.  Nick says he's never seen after Dark or Side show

• JEDI locked this topic