Thursday, April 14, 2016 BBCAN4 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 4 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

8:42am BBT The lights are still out in the bedrooms and the feeds switch to the kitchen where Tim is up and putting away the clean dishes out of the dishwasher.

8:49am BBT the lights just came on in the bedrooms and the brothers make their way out of bed. BB just told Tim to get the battery box and take it around to the house guests. Tim comments that he is cleaning up and BB should get one of the others to pass out batteries if they want the house up and moving. 

8:54am BBT Tim is done going around so everyone can change their batteries and he comments that it was a fast change, too bad the kitchen is not clean yet and he goes back to cleaning. 

8:59am BBT Joel is now downstairs and asks Tim if he needs a hand cleaning. Tim told him he can clean the pots and pans. The other feeds show the wash area with the house guests getting ready for their day. 

Down in the kitchen Tim asked Joel if he is nervous about tonight and Joel said a little. Joel asked Tim if he is nervous and Tim said not really. Tim said that at least one of them guys will be going tonight and the house will be a little bit cleaner. Nick walked in the kitchen area and is still stuffed up. Tim suggests he put his head over a bowl of hot water with tea tree in it. Tim is going to get peppermint to put in the hot water for Nick and maybe tea tree too. Cassandra made her way to the kitchen and Tim asked her how her sleep was and she said it was okay and asked how his was. Tim said that his sleep was so tossy and turney. 

9:10am BBT Tim has finished making the boiling water and Nick is sitting at the dining table with his head over the water and a towel over his head. 

9:18am BBT Kelsey and Raul are in the wash area talking about what they want to say in their speech tonight. BB announced someone to go to the DR and Raul comments that they are going to be calling everyone in today to say their goodbye's. Kelsey asked Raul if he would play this game again and Raul said that he would then Raul continues to tell Kelsey about his dream last night. 

9:20am BBT down in the kitchen Tim is apologizing to Nikki for being so restless last night. Nikki wonders if it was the tea that made him that way. Others have made their way to the kitchen to get coffee and breakfast while Raul is in the wash area fixing his hair.

9:27am BBT Raul made his way to the kitchen after he was done fixing his hair. He asked Kelsey and Jared if they want breakfast. Jared told him that there is not very much food left. Cassandra sat down at the table and told Phil that if they start early it is going to be a double. Phi thinks that it is going to be a double also. Raul is in the kitchen and gave Phil the finger and Phil told him that he wants his vote today and he is giving him the finger. 

9:37am BBT up in the HoH room Maddy got out of bed to use the wash room while Ramsey is still in bed. 

9:38am BBT all feeds are back in the kitchen area where there is just general conversation going on. 

9:40am BBT feeds switch back to the HoH room where Maddy laid back down and is kissing on Ramsey telling him to wake up. Ramsey said that he don't want to and asked her to come back to bed and cuddle. Maddy told Ramsey that she is going to make hash browns. Ramsey gives her advise on how to cut the potatoes and then he told her to do it how ever she wants to do it because he is not going to tell her what to do, at least not now. Maddy crawled back under the covers and is kissing on Ramsey again. 

9:46am BBT Feeds switch to the wash area where Kelsey is putting on her make up and Jared is watching her. Tim is in there and said that you can't make double deals with everyone. Kelsey has changed into a dress that zips up the front and Jared tells her it looks cute. 

9:49am BBT the feeds switch to the kitchen where Raul is cooking and Joel and Nikki are sitting at the table eating. 

9:56am BBT Raul, Kelsey and Cassandra are sitting in the living room eating food that Raul fixed. Raul wonders if they will have psychological problems when they leave the BB house. Cassandra told Kelsey that she said something wrong and needs to fix it as she walks away. Kelsey said that she needs to go and fix it. Jared walked up to Kelsey and said that Cassandra tells so many lies. Kelsey explained that Cassandra said that she said something wrong and Kelsey needs to fix it with Tim and Kelsey said that she already had that conversation with Tim. 

10:01am BBT BB announced that the HoH must vacate all things out of the HoH room and everything that was received as HoH must remain in the room. 

10:02am BBT Cassandra and Kelsey are in the WA. Kelsey said that she already had that conversation with Tim and she heard the question wrong. Cassandra told Kelsey if she don't trust her then don't work with her. Both girls continue to put their make up on and talk about how hot it is in the BB house. 

10:05am BBT Kelsey left the wash area and Tim walked in to use the rest room when Phil is done. Phil walked out of the restroom and Cassandra asked him if Joel is still in a mood. Phil said that he does not know. 

10:07am BBT Kelsey and Jared are in the living room talking about people hiding behind them or the person in power. Kelsey said that as long as their in the house no one else is a target. Jared wants to sit everyone down and asked what the issue is and why no one is going after anyone else. Kelsey and Jared start to practice the days that events happened and then we get locked out. 

10:11am BBT the feeds are back, Kelsey and Jared still reviewing the events in the house in the living room while Cassandra and Nikki are in the wash area putting on make up and Joel is in the shower. 

10:14am BBT Kelsey wonders if she should get ready and Jared told her no just relax and then he told her to go to the HoH room. Kelsey said that she will go in there in a little bit. Kelsey asked Maddy if she could use the HoH wash room real quick and Maddy told her sure but don't f***in take her duck. Kelsey said that she would not take her duck. Tim is on the landing doing stretches while Raul and Cassandra are in the wash area putting on make up, Joel is still in the shower and Nikki is brushing her teeth. 

10:37am BBT Ramsey and Maddy are in the HoH room talking about Ramsey walking in on Jared, Kelsey and Raul having an argument about Raul wanting to campaign against Kelsey. Maddy wonders if it was a set up to make Ramsey think that they are not together anymore. Ramsey does not think it was a set up. Ramsey wonders if the four hours has started yet and Maddy told him that it does not start until everyone is in the HoH room. Ramsey wonders if Joel would put them up and Maddy said no because Joel is scared of them. 

10:41am BBT BB just told the house guests to go to the HoH room so it sounds like it is time for the HoH lock down.

With everyone in  HOH lockdown just a lot of laying around and general chat. Tim is in the shower and and Nikki and Maddy doing her makeup and Nikki putting on some tanning stuff. 

Tim starts talking about how much you can tell the tanning lotion works because his bum is so white.

1:31pm BBT Feeds switch to bathroom, Kelsey, Raul, Cassandra all getting ready for tonights episode. Jared is doing laundry. Raul is complaining he needs to use the washroom but Nick is in the washroom.

Cassandra: "I swear one of the brothers is always in there. NICK! You're always in the fucking bathroom!"

Cassandra leaves bathroom.

1:34pm BBT In the bathroom, Kelsey and Raul are eating lunch and talking to Jared about what she's going to say for tonight's episode.

Kelsey: "Raul you always just copy what I say!"

Raul: "No I don't, bitch!"

Kelsey goes back down to the kitchen, says they need more cheese as they're out.

1:35pm BBT Kelsey and Jared leave the bathroom leaving Raul alone.

Kelsey: "At this point in the game... after coming back I've realized its an individual game. Very shortly 2 people will be at the finish line and only one person can win. I think that's something that.... ugh I don't know."

Jared: "That's good."

1:37pm BBT Jared and Kelsey go back to the bathroom for like five seconds then Kelsey says "Jared come here" and they go back out to the hall.

Kelsey: "I'm starting to get worried about Cass."

Jared: "I think we all are. Nothing we can do about it."

Jared: "She gets too emotional. She's a head case."

Kelsey: "She says I'm emotional but she's emotional."

Feeds cut.

2:02pm BBT Guests are talking about how there is something going on in the High Roller Room. 

Cassandra leaves, Tim comes in and Joel says everyone wants jared and kelsey out, but Maddy and Ramsey are a better target.

Cassandra walks in, Tim and Cass get in an argument. Cass thinks if tim wins HOH he's going to put up her and Nikki. tim and Cass arguing about how Cass has been acting weird lately.

Kelsey told Cass in the pantry that the brothers would want to put up tim and nikki. they want the internationals out. Cass automatically panicked because then that would mean she would have to go up against the brothers. (I think she's upset because she's had a nice and easy game floating by and not having to get any sort of blood on her hands.)

Tim: Cassandra I'm just asking  for you to treat me like a friend

Cassandra: I DO!

Joel: Can we just compromise and meet half way

Tim: She's been ignoring me. Ok yesterday I was.

Tim: You were today as well. You're still doing it, I don't want to work with that, its too emotional.

Cass is very upset and pretty much yelling. Joel is so anxious other people are going to hear is trying to keep Cassandra calm

Cass: Tim I don't want you to be up there

Tim: Then lets get rid of the brothers

Cass: I think we need to get rid of Maddy first, Joel what do you think?

Joel: I think Maddy is going to flip flop. She can turn and go for the next biggest target.

Joel gets called to diary room.

Tim: Maddy and Ramsey came to me yesterday and wanted to do a final four but I didn't say yes.

Cassandra says Maddy also approached Cassandra.

Tim and Cassandra keep fighting about why Cassandra has been weird to Tim the last few days. Cassandra hates Nikki which is causing friction.

2:20pm BBT Cassandra Tim and Joel are essentially discussing wether or not all three of them can trust each other. Cassandra thinks Tim is being sketchy with Maddy and has a side deal with her. They all agree they're working together and can trust each other. Cassandra gets called to DR, Joel and Tim leave to bathroom.

Everyone but Nikki and Cassandra are in the bathroom getting ready for the episode. General chatting.

2:26pm BBT Cassandra and Maddy are talking outside the bathroom. They make plans for what happens if tonight is an instant eviction. Jared walks out and sees them talking. Cass and Jared walk into the Blue Room. Cass tells him tonight is an instant eviction. He asks how she knows, she says "I just know."

Cass and Maddy go into the Pink Room. Cass seems to think it's too late in the day for them to film a double eviction. Last time they started earlier, which is why she's sure tonight will be instant. Maddy and Cassandra are making plans for instant evict.

2:30pm BBT Cassandra is adamant something is happening in the High Roller room and has something to do with tonights episode. When they were locked out of the backyard the other day, Cass came in to do yoga in the corner and Big Brother kept telling her to stop what she was doing whenever she went close to the High Roller door. She recounts calling Ramsey over to get him to go near the High Roller door, and Big Brother told Ramsey to stop what he was doing.

Maddy: Oh my god they made us wait in HOH for two hours today! They've never done that before. Something is definitely happening.

2:35pm BBT Maddy leaves, Kelsey comes into the room and Cassandra is in full out panic mode (It's really hilarious watching her). Tells Kelsey tonight is instant eviction and "Don't worry, I'm with you guys." (It looks like Cass has a deal with Jared and Kelsey too). Kelsey leaves.

Phil comes into the room, asks Cass what the plans are.

Cass: "Maddy Ramsey are going after Kelsey Jared. Kelsey Jared are going after Maddy Ramsey." She says it doesn't matter who of the four go on the block, they're ok with any of them. Looks like Cass also has a deal with the brothers.