Monday, April 11, 2016 BBCAN4 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 4 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

speedy recovery.jpgGood Morning.  In case you didn't read it yesterday, Sassy2565's son was in a serious accident.  While our thought's and prayers go out to him, Sassy and family, this means I'll need your help to fill in for the many hours she covers. 

8 am BBT House guests are just waking up and getting ready for the day. Just a lot of general chat as they are slowly coming to life, showering etc.

Cass complains about her head hurting...She is not the only one having a rough morning in the BBGrand

BB had woke up Raul at 7:30 to do batteries.

Outside by the hot tub Tim and the brothers are getting some air and talking about how fast things have been moving and how Tim can not remember what happened on different days. 

Talk turns to them waiting for Joel to get out of the kitchen. She is just so slow in there and drives Tim crazy testing his patients. 

The house guests left a mess last night and so now Tim and the brothers are starting to clean off the dinning room table.

Tim tells Joel that while he is waiting for his stuff to cook he could empty the dishwasher. Joel quietly does just that and Nick helps him by putting away the silverware. No one is saying a word.

Jared and Raul are in the washroom talking and Jared says when Raul talks to Maddy tell her that there is a good chance that «kelsey will end up staying in the house and Raul says no cant say that cause she will put me up then. Jared tells him to offer that if she puts the brothers up that they will keep her safe next week cause that is really their only option. Raul does not believe she will even entertain that.

Raul is blow drying a makeup brush so hard to hear Tim and Nikki talking close by. 

Tim is talking about the dream he had last night.People  ( his sisters I believe he said ) looking at him rolling there eyes at him and stuff. As he is trying to analyze  it he  believes it either means he is boring in the house or he is bored maybe.

Jared and Kelsey in the blue room. He is running his plan to Maddy. Jared really wants to talk to Maddy about who to put up as a replacement. The brothers is really only Kelsey`s hope to stay in the house. Jared says that he will offer to keep her safe next week which he will not stand by. 

9:21 am BB just informed the HG that the backyard is now off limits.

Jared is not happy that he did not get any warning as now he can not go out for a smoke.

Feed was out for about an hour

Maddy and Cass are in the kitchen and talking about people bullying others into doing what Kelsey and the crew wants. Both found Kelsey`s speech too much!

Maddy figures today will be awkward and they wonder why the POV ceremony was so early.

Maddy is very annoyed and yet is so over it at the same time.

Maddy tells Phil she is going to try to make today the best day ever and that she is just going to stay positive.

Jared used the POV on himself ...Raul is the replacement 

Morty ... I have a meeting so will be gone now til about 2 or 3

hopefully someone else can get something up for you to use. 

When I get back if nothing is posted I will go back and see if I can fill in some blanks.

Going back in the day....

12 pm Kelsey is still complaining about feeling so hung over after last night. 

Jared and Kelsey are outside just cuddling talking about Raul going to campaign this week to stay. Now Kelsey is saying she is really changed her mind about her campaigning against him.

Cass and Nikki are talking about Raul and how he is so mean to everyone  and eating all the food and feeling like he is above everyone else.

Tim comes by and has Cass put some more cream on his back. He seems to have some itchy bites he is trying to get rid of.

The girls asked Tim if they were beautiful and he says no they are wearing ugly clothes and they get into how you ask a question and meaning of beautiful. They then ask if their faces are beautiful and he says yes. 

Feed goes out and comes back Phil has joined Nikki and Cass who are making fun at Tim. They go to give Tim a hug because they feel bad about talking behind his back and winding him up. They start to follow him around just to bug him. Also to get away from Phil

6:10pm BBT  Maddie and Cass are in the HOH room gossiping.  Raul must have made a fool of himself ranting and raving as they are rehashing the situation.  They are mocking him and saying that no matter how much he campaigns, he will be going home this week.

Cass fears that people will start to think that her and Maddie are in an alliance.  Maddie said that she doesn't care because Raul thinks that she's in an alliance with the brothers so eff him.

{Maddie really needs to start using a toothpick or a waterpik.  That girl is forever digging something out of her teeth.}

Tim comes in and asks if they are having a D&M (deep and meaningful) and they said that no, they are talking about the fact that Raul is a diva and ruined his own chances of staying this week. Maddie is telling them that Raul wants Kelsey gone so that he could be alone with Jared.  He apparently told her that he wants to work with her, but she doesn't trust it since he only says this when his back is against the wall

8:34pm BBT  I'm really trying to pay attention, but it's like watching paint dry.  Feeds 1 and 2 are in the dining room and you have Cass, Tim, Maddy and Ramsey.  General chit chat that always comes back around to penises.  Tim is average size and clean, but pretty looking according to Maddy and Cass.  

Feeds 3 and 4 are in the hot tub with Raul, Kelsey and Jared.  Phil doesn't seem to have friends so he keeps going out there and then leaving.  The trio are talking about places they would like to visit. Jared has never left Canada, but would like to backpack at some point.

[Morty, I have some running around to do, but I'll try to pitch in before I go to bed]

6:10 pm Nikki and Phil are playing a game of pool and the looser has to do 20 mins on the bike.

7 pm Kelsey and Raul are outside talking about how weird it feels to campaign against each other. Talk turns to Slop and being on the block and Kelsey wishing her and Love had become friends before the secret suite. Lots of general chat and laughter.

Jared has come outside and is really upset that he would make meals for the whole house but no one else ever does or even makes something for him.

Jared gives the update of where everyone is in the house.

Jared, Kelsey and Raul have been outside most of the day.

8:53pm BBT Phil walks out of the bathroom saying that it's a quarantine area and no one should go in.  Nick makes him spray the bathroom as he needs to go in.  Nick runs in the stall as Phil comes back out to talk to Joel.  Nick says that the cream in the alfredo really did a number on him since he's lactose intolerant.

He walks over to the sink to FINALLY wash his nasty hands, and then just runs water over his hands.  No soap or anything.  [If I was his mother I would find my way into the house to smack him}

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic