Racing Through My 'Hood

morty

After watching the first episode and the preview to the second, I am thinking this might be ok if they do stay within the US borders...

there is lots of the US that I haven't seen... This show is better then watching the travel network...

After watching the first episode and the preview to the second, I am thinking this might be ok if they do stay within the US borders...

there is lots of the US that I haven't seen... This show is better then watching the travel network...

Armchair Travel! hehe

I have to admit, I will be dissappointed if they don't travel to other countries. A watered down version isn't going to be cool with me. As for there being kids in the game, they can handle a lot more than adults think. It would be a fun for them..and yes, a bit tough. I think they could travel pretty far without it being too much for them to handle. Dang... Kids in America get things handed to them. It's not going to hurt them to have to work hard for something!

I wasn't sure about it either first, but I really think it will be good! I think Episode 1 was better than I had thought it would be....I didn't think it would be that good either, but am pleasantly surprised!

By the way Morty, love your Avatar and I CAN'T WAIT for BB7!!! I think I'm still going through BB withdrawls right now! I absolutely LOVE that show and wish it wasn't just every summer, but a little closer together than once a year!!!!!!

~Jenn~

I wouldn't call this edition watered down...I'd call it different! It reminds me of all the extended road trips I took with my kids. Of course the editors of the show didn't let us down, there were laughs, drama and you had to tear up at the end for the kids in the Black family. I loved the show and can't wait for the future episodes. (and hopefully mirna and schmirna will be handing out a clue somewhere!)

Growing up in the Jersey/Philly area, I agree with Morty it was great to see that part of the country on the race. I knew alot of the roads they were traveling on, and knew all the places they traveling. It seemed odd to hear them say the name of the road they needed and know exactly where they were, and which way they should travel! The sections they highlighted on the show, are excellent family destinations. Look into it, and you'll see Jersey and Philly are much better than their reputation!! :)

Growing up in the Jersey/Philly area, I agree with Morty it was great to see that part of the country on the race. I knew alot of the roads they were traveling on, and knew all the places they traveling. It seemed odd to hear them say the name of the road they needed and know exactly where they were, and which way they should travel! The sections they highlighted on the show, are excellent family destinations. Look into it, and you'll see Jersey and Philly are much better than their reputation!! :)

i agree!!!! but dont forget about the tip of delaware!! We're here too!!!! lol