The 2 guys and the frank stand

SMCLARK

They are from an earlier season of TAR, but I can't remember their names or what season they are from. Can someone help me out here?

Also, does anyone think that there might be other people from earlier seasons on this year? Since the whole race is taking place in the U.S. this might be a way to add a little bit of entrigue.

Is it possible that they won't be flying at all this year? They might try to cut on expenses by having them drive the whole race. Any thoughts?

I recognized them right off...I wanted those guys to win...

Is it going to be all in the US? I would love that if it were...if they are only doing 10000 miles they cant stray too far...

I really enjoyed tonights episode...I thought it was funny when the kids started singing as they passed the other team...

I noticed them right away too. Do you think they where disappointed that more teams didn't know who they where? Each time a team got there they seemed like they wanted to say "Hey it's us, Kevin and Drew!" but each team grabed the clue and took off except for the kid from the Palao family who reconized them.

THANK YOU THANK YOU, I thought I was going nuts and that I had officially watched too much reality TV. I would have loved to have heard ALL of their comments about the racers. Some of the racers are VERY attractive and some are VERY annoying and I thought CBS would let D & K elaborate. Oh well...hopefully next time.

Did they used to have hair or something? :)

I totally didn't recognize them until they started commenting on the contestants (about the dad looking like he was going to have a heart attack, and wanting to be on the sisters' team) - and even then, I only recognized them by their personality. Ha ha great to see those two. They were my favorites from that season, but got beat out in that footrace against 'Team Millie' those two gay guys that were always picking the fights with the other teams.

With all this talk about BB All-Stars, I wonder if they'll do a TAR All-Stars. Would Romber be invited back for a 3rd chance at a million? (Gag)

I loved these two from the very start. Kevin and Drew were such characters and good-natured even in the face of defeat. They did a lot of appearances on the talk show circuit after the 'Race' and it's good to see their affable bald heads again. With their engaging smiles and friendly faces, these two are great ambassadors for "The Amazing Race."

I was also surprised a few of the others didn't recognize them. However, I'm not surprised at the little ones who couldn't place them. I was so glad to finally see the young man not only notice who they were but give them a huge smile and a "you guys are great." I'm pretty sure that made their brief 'Race' duties worthwhile.

I loved it that Kevin and Drew were handing out a clue. Maybe people didn't recognize them because they were in such a hurry. At least the Paolo kid had time to shake Drew's hand (the tall one, right?). They (and Jon and Al) were my total favs in all the races to date.

I loved these two from the very start. Kevin and Drew were such characters and good-natured even in the face of defeat. They did a lot of appearances on the talk show circuit after the 'Race' and it's good to see their affable bald heads again. With their engaging smiles and friendly faces, these two are great ambassadors for "The Amazing Race."

I was also surprised a few of the others didn't recognize them. However, I'm not surprised at the little ones who couldn't place them. I was so glad to finally see the young man not only notice who they were but give them a huge smile and a "you guys are great." I'm pretty sure that made their brief 'Race' duties worthwhile.

I had no clue who they were, i never seen season one. Actually i never watched until season 5 i think. I regret it every day too lol LOVE this show.

I loved it that Kevin and Drew were handing out a clue. Maybe people didn't recognize them because they were in such a hurry. At least the Paolo kid had time to shake Drew's hand (the tall one, right?). They (and Jon and Al) were my total favs in all the races to date.

What season were Jon and Al?

My favorite racers EVER were Kris and Jon, they were the best, as well as the best couple I have ever seen.

I think Jon and Al were season four - the final four teams were Jon/Al, Jon/Kelly, Chip/Reichen and David/Jeff.

Thank you :) I've heard of Reichen but didn't watch then either. I really want to watch every season, wish I got the game show network so I could've.....................I really had no clue what I was missing :D

I recognized them right away, and to the past poster who asked about their hair. No, they didn't have hair in the first season either! I loved those guys, too funny, very self depricating in a humorous way! Was glad to see them on tv again! :D