• Bo's 2nd
    • Carrie's 1st
    • Carrie's 2nd
    • Vonzell's 1st
    • Vonzell's 2nd
    • All of the above
    • None of the Above

Guest ranster627

Anthony held his own ... I felt for Vonzell ...

but the worst came down to Bo`s boring 1st and Carrie`s 2nd ...

I had to go with Carrie because she has been too wooden too long! Bo is much more consistent!

I thought I would be voting for Anthony for worst but although I hated to do it I went with Vonzell's first. It was a mess.

I hope voters will vote on overall performance instead of just this weeks and Anthony will go. Otherwise vonzell could be in trouble.

Guest XandraSkye
What was with Vonzell crying... was there a personal problem or was it really just nerves?

Obviously something was going on with her yesterday...something the judges knew about and we didn't because the first thing Paula said to her was "How are you doing?" with total concern in her voice.

That was definitely the worst performance of the night. I feel bad voting for that because I think it was because she was upset and not because she couldn't sing.

It was a pretty good show, overall, last night.

I agree with Xandra, too. I wonder what the deal was.

I hated it too, because her's was the worst and as hard as it is to say, Carrie's first wasn't a good song choice and definitely not her best performance, either. Crossing my fingers for her on that one. :o

Guest ranster627

In another thread somewhere ... sorry :oops: ... there are so many, it was said there was a death of someone close to her in the recent past ...

Me, I thought it was nerves, but I still felt for her, not like those somewhat ingenuous tears of Carrie!

I didn't like the way Vonzell sang her first song. I love that song, I didn't like her version of it. She did good with her 2nd song though. I think Anthony or Vonzell will be going home tonight.

Guest ranster627

I still think Carrie should have gone, but I am sure by now her voting bloc is a secure one ...