• Bo's 1st
    • Bo's 2nd
    • Carrie's 1st
    • Carrie's 2nd
    • Vonzell's 1st
    • Vonzell's 2nd
    • None of the Above
    • All of the above

Well, gee. They certainly didn't have very many songs to choose from, did they? :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not even going to begin to speculate. Who knows at this point which songs they will pick? Sheesh!

Can't wait to find out!! :D:D

Guest Angel

I'd have to say Bo and Vonzell's 2nd songs were the best. I was disappointed with Bo's first one. I was hoping he'd sing that song, but when he didn't know the words to the first few lines, I knew it wasn't going to be good! But he totally rocked the 2nd song! Don't know what Vonzell's deal was, but again first song wasn't good at all, but she did great on the last one!

help me out here folks -- I cant remember what they do when they get down to 4 -- do they do top 2, bottom 2 or do they just say who goes?

I was wondering that too Lauren..i think maybe they do botom 2

If so that will tell us alot about the finals

Okay I shouldnt post this because its going to make me look stupid :oops: BUT I was on chat when Bo was singing his second song so I was listening but not watching. I thought they said next up Anthony (dont ask me how I got that). Bo was half way through the song and I thought wow Anthony never sounded so good. He really brought it tonight. I turned around and thought no wonder anthony sounds so good tonight -- he's BO!!

I really hope Anthony goes tomorrow but I think this one could really go any way.

The best to me was Carrie's 1st performance and Bo's 2nd performance.

Anthony was very good on both sets and Vonzell had a very good 2nd set...that said... they didn't compare to Carrie or Bo in my eyes.

Guest XandraSkye
The best to me was Carrie's 1st performance and Bo's 2nd performance.

Anthony was very good on both sets and Vonzell had a very good 2nd set...that said...  they didn't compare to Carrie or Bo in my eyes.

That's pretty much what I thought too.

I will say that I didn't agree with the judges about Carrie's 2nd performance. I really liked it. I thought she sounded great. *shrugs shoulders* Guess that's why I'm not a music producer. BUT, I will say that Anthony did an excellent job singing it too and was the teeniest bit better than Carrie.

Guest XandraSkye
Bo stold the show!  I think he's our new idol!! 

I know he's my new Idol...man, he looked sexy last night. Mmmm mmmm good!

I loved Bo's 2nd dong the most. I thought he did good with his first song too. Carrie did great with both her songs. I thought Anthony and Vonzell did good too, but not anywhere near as good as Bo and Carrie.

Guest RogueyStars2004

I think that Anthony was the best last night! He totally brought it! Was it just me or did it look like he brought Randy to tears with his first song. It looked like he was crying! :D

I voted for Anthony's first song!

~RogueyStars2004

I will say that I didn't agree with the judges about Carrie's 2nd performance.  I really liked it.  I thought she sounded great.  *shrugs shoulders*  Guess that's why I'm not a music producer.  BUT, I will say that Anthony did an excellent job singing it too and was the teeniest bit better than Carrie.

I agree with you Skye. I thought maybe it was me not hearing what I should, but I think the judges are so musically oriented that they could not separate out the bad arrangement from just the vocals and critiqued her on the overall package?? I dont know but thats all I could come up with