The "Others"

CeCiMom

How many were on the boat? Cause I see at least 4 in those pictures and that lady definetely isn't a 17 year old. I thought I had been reading that there were only 3 ppl on the boat? Anyone know?

Thanks Jem, I read this thread first and then the thread everyone is talking about the girl in... sowry.

• 3 months later...

I think the others are the people in the boat that took Walt. They wanted a kid and now they have Walt. Question is why didn't they want Claire's baby? And is one of the others Alex the French woman's son or did they kill him? We need to figure out more of who was on the boat that attacked them. I wondered if Walt somehow managed to get free and swam back to shore and that's how Shannon saw him. Guess we need to see this week's show to get more answers.....or is that more questions????

I believe that the "Walt" we saw in the last episode was merely an apparition of Walt. He's still out there in the ocean with the "Others". I think Walt has special psychic powers and can do things when he really wants to or needs to. Not sure who the "Others" are exactly. I am holding to a theory that there is another island nearby and that the tail section of the plan fell on it and there are more survivors on that island hiding from the "Others". We'll see.

• 1 month later...
I wish someone would take the "New Topic" Button away from you because you totally abuse it...

LOOK MISTER!!! I HATE TO BE MEAN BUT:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

and they're like,

its better than yours,

damn right its better than yours,

i can teach you,

but i have to charge

:P

I'm sorry :( How is that? I must have put this in the wrong place again huh? To be honest I really don't know what I did wrong

Don't be such a bore!

At least she is trying!

All she is using is a few kilobytes

The link to the pictures that Blah posted was great, but technically it should have been in the spoiler thread in the first place, some people don

• 3 weeks later...

The "Others" have taken Walt to the South Bronx and Ted Danson is thier leader...

The "Others" decided that they wanted to teach school in the inner city and chose a tough school in the South Bronx. They teach the children how to walk without leaving footprints, and along the way they learn a lot about cult life.

Check it out...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471768/

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name