TV Talk Show Listings

TV_Paige

sun.gif
Daytime Talk Show Listings

Have you ever been frustrated about missing your favorite celebrity
or topic on a talk show? Morty'sTV now has a solution to that problem.

Check here for up-to-date guest appearances on many of TV's most popular talk shows.

(guests may be subject to last minute changes)

red_yellow_line403x8.jpg

rachael_ray_cutie180x200.jpg

RR_logo180.jpg

The Rachael Ray Show

Monday, May 3

Room 325: A Teacher's Tough Love

From the City of Brotherly Love comes the story of a high school culinary teacher's tough love and her inner-city students who are determined to dream big and succeed despite the odds. Your whole family is invited to join ours as Team Rachael Ray rolls into Philly for an emotional and inspiring hour of life-changing surprises.

Tuesday, May 4

Rosie O'Donnell and Strange Sleep Problems

Rachael goes into game mode when one of our favorite guests return to turn up the funny. We're playing a hilarious version of "Ring Around the Rosie" when Rosie O'Donnell comes by the studio! Watch her take a spin on our turntable while she answers 11 rapid-fire questions and keeps the laughs coming!

Then, ever wonder why you

martha_guest_image179x175.jpg

martha_ltr_logo.jpg

M A R T H A

Monday, November 30

Glittered Holiday Crafts

Start the countdown to Christmas with inspiring ideas from A to Z and a one-of-a-kind glittered Advent calendar craft with "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" Actor Chaske Spencer! Plus, trim the tree with Hannah Milman and sparkling shell and urchin ornaments from the sea, and go behind-the-scenes at Michaels, very first Manhattan store with our team of crafting experts.

Tuesday, December 1

Festive Gift Ideas

Make a showstopping dessert perfect for special occasions with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. Next, get a can't-miss handmade holiday gift idea from our very own company craft fair. Plus, decorate your home with a charming winter wonderland village made out of everyday cardboard.

Wednesday, December 2

Crafting with Actress Alyson Hannigan

Embrace the handmade this holiday season with "How I Met Your Mother" Actress Alyson Hannigan and a one-of-a-kind ornament craft made using an innovative punch technique. Then, make miniature golden fruitcakes for family and friends with Baker John Barricelli. Plus, get a lesson in ivy topiaries from Martha Stewart Living Garden Editor Andrew Beckman.

Thursday, December 3

Chef Jamie Oliver

Put down the takeout menu and learn how to cook your own delicious Chicken Tikka Masala and Thai Green Curry with "Naked" Chef Jamie Oliver. Chef Oliver's new book is "Jamie's Food Revolution." Then, recycle your magazines into festive tabletop tree decorations. Plus, make simple but beautiful sparkling bib necklaces for the fashionistas on your list with In-House Crafter Hosanna Houser.

Friday, December 4

Actress Claire Danes

Sweeten your holidays with a recipe for simple-to-make Peppermint Marshmallow Treats from Martha and "Me and Orson Welles" Actress Claire Danes. Then, craft charming pop-up paper trees with Author David Carter. Plus, discover a brand-new way to turn bonsai into a sparkling Asian-inspired Christmas tree.

Monday, December 7

Holiday Cooking with Actress Cheryl Hines

Prepare a festive holiday feast with recipes for a beautiful ham and fluffy buttermilk biscuits from Martha and Actress Cheryl Hines. Cheryl is currently starring in the hit sitcom, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and recently directed the film, "Serious Moonlight." Then, sew a simple quilted silk-tie pillow. Next, a Holiday A to Z idea from In-House Crafter Kirsten Earl. Plus, get an instant topiary how-to from Gardening Expert David Haskell.

wendy_cute125.jpg

wendywilliams_logo85.jpg

The Wendy Williams Show

Monday, November 30

Sexy and Steamy Actor/Author Mario Lopez

The muy caliente Actpr Mario Lopez talks about his new children's book, "Mud Tacos." Then, Mario tells us about his hosting duties on "Extra" and how he managed to find time to do a Triathlon. We'll show you some steamy pics of Mario that you won't want to miss. Trust us! Plus, Chef Katie Lee heats things up in the kitchen. If you miss a day, you miss a lot.

Tuesday, December 1

LOL with Actress/Comedienne Wanda Sykes

LOL. She's been making us laugh for years and say "OMG," and now the hilarious Actress/Comedienne Wanda Sykes is going to make us laugh every Saturday night on Fox. Wanda tells us all about her new talk show that premieres Saturday, November 7th on Fox. Plus, we'll find out how her life has changed since becoming a mom earlier this year. Then, the latest "Hot Topics" and "Ask Wendy." End your week with Wendy, Wanda and whole lot of laughter!

Wednesday, December 2

Actress and Comedienne and Author Kathy Griffin . . . Oh My!

What do you get when Kathy Griffin sits down with Wendy? A laughable mess! An hour of laughs with Actress/Comedienne/Author Kathy Griffin. She started on the 'D-List' and now funny lady Kathy Griffin is revealing intimate details about her journey to becoming an A-List star with her new book, "Official Book Club Selection." Plus, Wendy dishes on the latest celebrity news!

Thursday, December 3

"Good Hair" with Actor/Comedian Chris Rock

Hair. Hair. Hair. Is there such thing as "Good Hair"? That's the question the hilarious Chris Rock tried to answer when he embarked on a journey to uncover the truth, lies and misconceptions about black hair. Plus, Actress Nia Long, who appears in Chris's documentary, stops by. This is one show that will keep you laughing! End your week with a little Wendy!

Friday, December 4

"That's Huge" with Actress Paris Hilton

"The Dreamgirls" open the show for Wendy and give us a sneak peak at what we can expect on their upcoming tour. Then, she's hot, but now she's also "huge" . . . the one and only Paris Hilton is stopping by to chat with Wendy. Paris gets personal with Wendy by telling about her new boyfriend in an exclusive interview!

Paris shares what she likes to do on date-night and the name of her new teacup pig. Plus, an interview with Paris wouldn't be complete without the diva fan! And stick around until the end of the show when Amerie performs "Heard Em All" off her new album. This is going to be one HOT and HUGE show that you simply can't miss!

squbluex.gifsquprplx.gifsqubluex.gif

maury_povich150x180.jpg

Maury_Logo150x103.jpg

Monday, November 30

(First Aired: September 23, 2009)

30 Children . . . 8 DNA Tests . . . Paternity Pandemonium!

One man is accused of having 30 children. One woman has been through 8 DNA Tests with her child. Our guests learn the surprising results of paternity tests!

Tuesday, December 1

Revisit Our Most Unromantic Moments!

Maury counts down his 10 Favorite Unromantic Moments.

Wednesday, December 2

Sex Secrets You Won't Believe Revealed!

Men take lie-detector tests to prove their fidelity.

Thursday, December 3

Shocking Sex Secrets Exposed!

A woman suspects her lover is cheating with a member of her family. Next, a man catches married men paying for sex. Plus, a man tells his lover he has been cheating with her best friend.

Friday, December 4

Dangerously Obese Babies and Their Desperate Parents!

Parents of dangerously obese children ask for help. Plus, one mother says it is her duty to feed her overweight baby as much as he wants.

Don't miss a minute of the next explosive Maury!

blkbluln.gif

wilkos.jpg

The Steve Wilkos Show

Monday, November 30

Angry Grandma Demands the Truth!

Steve tries to help a family sort out accusations of child abuse.

Tuesday, December 1

My Teen Controls Me!

A 15-year-old boy lives with his 14-year-old girlfriend and wants to start a family with her against his parents wishes.

Wednesday, December 2

I'm Afraid of My Wife's Boyfriend!

Steve helps a man get the courage to finally end his unfaithful marriage.

Thursday, December 3

You Took Advantage of Me!

A woman accuses a man of drugging, raping and impregnating her.

Friday, December 4

I didn't Cheat and I Can Prove It!

Ex-fiances both take lie-detector tests to prove their fidelity.

Upcoming Guests

Monday, December 7

I Cheated but It's Not My Fault!

A man confesses to cheating with his girlfriend's sister-in-law but says it was the sister-in-law that seduced him.

Tuesday, December 8

Shocking Stories of Abuse!

A man admits he emotionally and physically abuses his girlfriend.

Wednesday, December 9

Please Tell Me If I'm The Father!

A man wants to know if he is the father of his ex-fiancee's baby.

Thursday, December 10

Help Me Leave My Abusive Life Behind!

Steve tries to help a mother gain the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend. Plus, a woman wants to take back her abusive, unfaithful ex-husband.

Friday, December 11

Help Me Stop My Mother's Boyfriend From Abusing Me!

A 13-year-old runaway says her mother's boyfriend repeatedly abused her and even tried to rape her.

Steve Wilkos doles out his own version of justice and sticks up for those in need of help.

header1.jpgheader2.jpgheader3.jpg

Dr. Phil

Monday, October 12

Inside Infidelity

Dr. Phil peels back the curtain on cheating spouses when he talks to six women from the online group, Mistresses Anonymous. One member, Judy, has been having an affair with a married man for 15 years. Why does she stay in the relationship? Plus, Sarah, the group moderator, believes wives should behave more like mistresses. Learn why she adopted this philosophy.

Next, Brett, an actor, conducts an experiment at an L.A. club to see how many women will approach a man with a wedding ring. The results may surprise you! Then, meet a guest who has been unfaithful to his wife for years and says he wants to come clean.

Tuesday, October 13

Easier Than You Think

When you think of a drug addicts, you probably think of people in a dark alley buying their poison from shady characters. The reality is that nearly seven million Americans are abusing prescription drugs. That number may seem high but sadly, it's an accurate statistic!

The seven million Americans who misuse prescription drugs is more than the number who abuse cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and inhalants combined, and they're your friends, neighbors, coaches and kids, who gain access to narcotics from licensed medical professionals.

Robert, 25, was raised in an upscale suburban family and says all he cares about is drugs. His parents say his addiction is destroying their family but admit they have been enabling their son. Can Dr. Phil wake this family up to the gravity of the situation? Then, go undercover inside a clinic and see how easy it is to score these narcotics.

Next, ride along as a young man searches for oxycontin to feed his addiction, and see the harsh reality of this addiction in scenes from the documentary, "The Oxycontin Express." Dr. Phil digs deep into the prescription drug epidemic and tells you what you need to know if you or someone you love is addicted to painkillers.

Wednesday, October 14

Guilty Moms

Should mothers stay at home with their young children, or should they pursue a career? Don't miss an intense debate from both sides of this issue! Meet a guest who criticizes other mothers for entering the workplace, and a mom of three who says she can't wait to go back to work.

Plus, Mommy Blogger Heather Armstrong of Dooce.com fame "tweets" her thoughts during the show. Where does she stand on the issue? Only her "tweets" will tell! Sign up now to follow her.

Then, the discussion heats up when the executive producer, an attorney and a producer of the "Dr. Phil Show" join Dr. Phil onstage to share their thoughts on working mothers. And, Trena, a first-time mom, says she struggles with the difficult decision of putting her son in daycare.

Thursday, October 15

The Wesson Family Returns

It was called the worst crime in Fresno, California's history: what started as a custody dispute ended with the death of nine children in 2004. Marcus Wesson was convicted of killing seven of his kids and two grandchildren, who were born from an incestuous relationship with one of his daughters.

After his arrest, the sordid stories came out about the incest, abuse and brainwashing that occurred under his guidance. After Dr. Phil's exclusive interview on a previous show with Wesson's wife and three of their children, who provided insight into Jaycee Lee Duggard's kidnapping and alleged brainwashing, Dr. Phil was moved to make sure this family does not slip through the cracks again.

With the addition of two of Wesson's sons, who were beaten and then abandoned in the mountains by their father, Dr. Phil unites this family to begin a journey of healing. Join Dr. Phil in this lesson in compassion, survival and recovery. It just may change your life.

Friday, October 16

"Have a Little Faith" by Author Mitch Albom

If you're one of the millions of Americans who are struggling through these hard economic times, are you now more willing to turn toward faith to help you make decisions? Dr. Phil and Best Selling Author Mitch Albom, author of the new book, "Have a Little Faith," delve into ethical and moral questions about allowing faith to guide us in making the right decisions.

Meet Millie, a wife and mother who wants her husband of 12 years, Matthew, to change his religion to hers, but he wants no part of it. Should he agree to make this switch? Next, follow up with Pastor Henry Covington, who runs "I Am My Brother's Keeper Ministry" in Detroit.

A dose of "Dr. Phil" daily is good for your health!

ellen_newlogo1_top.jpg

ellen_newlogo1_bottom.jpg

the ellen degeneres show

Monday, October 19

"Heroes" Actress Hayden Panettiere

I've got a fun show for you today! I love Twitter, and today I did another Twitter challenge at UC San Diego. Over a thousand people show up this time! You won't believe what I have them do. They're playing for a big prize this time

oprah_logo250x175.jpg

The Oprah Winfrey Show

Monday, February 22

That's Incredible!

Tune In! It's our first ever edible set! Plus, Incredible guests include a violinist with the fastest fingers on earth, a speed portrait painter, the tallest 16-year-old girl on the planet, daredevil birdmen and so much more.

Tuesday, February 23

From College Student to Convicted Killer: The Family of Amanda Knox Speaks Out

The parents of convicted killer Amanda Knox discuss her 26-year prison sentence and how she is holding up behind bars.

Wednesday, February 24

Sex, Lies, Scandal: Former Aide to John Edwards Andrew Young and His Wife, Cheri

Former political aide Andrew Young and his wife, Cheri, discuss the John Edwards sex scandal.

Thursday, February 25

Kirstie Alley: Inside Her Big, Big Life

Actress Kirstie Alley discusses her new reality show and weight struggles.

Friday, February 26

Oprah Fridays Live!

From the latest headlines to the things that matter most, you never know who Oprah will be talking to next before a studio audience!

(Original Air Date: October 24, 2010)

blkbluln.gif

sunset2.gif

Late Night Talk Show Listings

Check here for up-to-date guest appearances on many of TV's most popular talk shows.

blkbluln.gif

blkbluln.gif

lopez_logo_left_185x150.jpglopez_logo_right_180x150.jpg
Lopez Tonight
11:00 p.m.

cnn_logo_202x123.jpg

CNN Talk Show Listings

larry_king216x175.jpgLarryKingLive216x175.jpg
(Topics are subject to last minute change. Guests are announced on a daily basis.)
Larry King Live

Saturday, February 27
Breaking News! An Earthquake Rocks Chile!
Breaking News! The latest on the catastrophic earthquake that has rocked Chile. Plus, tsunami warnings across the Pacific! Live eyewitness reports from South America and Hawaii on "Larry King Live" tonight! Tune in on Saturday, February 27 at 9 p.m. ET on CNN.

Sunday, February 28
Encore Presentation (R 2/16/10)
Bill Maher
Actor/Comedian Bill Maher -- outrageous and outspoken! He isn't afraid to call it like he sees it! On President Obama, Sarah Palin and more! His popular show, "Real Time with Bill Maher" just returned to HBO from a hiatus just in time to tackle the top headlines! Plus! Success Expert Harvey Mackay with advice on getting your foot in the door and getting a job on "Larry King Live" tonight! Tune in on Sunday, February 28 at 9 p.m. ET on CNN.

Monday, March 1
Killer Whale Tragedy!
Animal Expert Jack Hanna joins others in a panel discussion on what they think went wrong to cause the trainer's death in Florida. Plus, Olympians! The Olympics just ended but the excitement of the flame burns on as we welcome Fourth Place finisher and crowd pleaser Figure Skater Johnny Weir and Skiing Silver Medalist Julia Mancuso on "Larry King Live" tonight! Tune in on Monday, March 1 at 9 p.m. ET on CNN.

Tuesday, March 2
TBA
Watch "Larry King Live" nightly on CNN at 9 p.m. ET.

Wednesday, March 3
TBA

Thursday, March 4
TBA

Friday, March 5
TBA

Saturday, March 6
Encore Presentation (R 00/00/10)
TBA

Sunday, March 7
Encore Presentation (R 00/00/10)
TBA
Encore Presentation (R 10/00/10)

pbs_logo_200x136.jpg

PBS Talk Show Listings

charlie_rose_pix170x150.jpg

charlie_rose_logo170x78.jpg

(Topics are subject to last minute change. Guests are announced on a daily basis.)

Charlie Rose

Monday, March 1

A Conversation

with

Senator Evan Bayh III

Former Junior Indiana Democratic Senator

Former Governor of Indiana

Tuesday, March 2

TBA

Check back for daily guest listings for "Charlie Rose" on PBS

Wednesday, March 3

TBA

Thursday, March 4

TBA

Friday, March 5

TBA

and

squprplx.gifsqubluex.gifsquprplx.gif

tavis_pix200.jpg

tavis_smiley200x125.jpg

The Tavis Smiley Show

Monday, February 15

Tavis talks with longtime Civil Rights Activist Myrlie Evers-Williams.

Myrlie Evers-Williams

Myrlie Evers-Williams created her own legacy after the death of her husband, Civil Rights Leader Medgar Evers. She succeeded in bringing his killer to justice