What is your favorite part of Big Brother?

Guest Tigress61

What is your favorite part of Big Brother?  

1. 1. What is your favorite part of Big Brother?

• The very first show
    • Food Challenges
    • Plotting and Scheming
    • The Cliques (i.e., The Four Horsemen, Chilltown)
    • POV
    • HOH Competition
    • Julie Chen
    • Winner Or Last Show
    • Other

Some of those have been priceless.  Usually I laugh, but I felt bad for Scott.  I didn't like Scott until the minute he ended up with Julie.  All of a sudden he was a real person that seemed very hurt.  But usually it's a riot, especially when it's by a wide margin that they didn't expect.   It's like "Suprise!  Everyone hates you!"

That was my least favorite moment of any BB .. ever.

My co-worker and I were so disappointed the next day .. we ketp saying to ourselves ..'it should have been jase' ..

MY FAVORITE PART OF BIG BROTHER IS WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEIR ALLIANCES FROM EACH OTHER, WITH ALL THE SCHEMING AND LYING. ALLI MAY HAVE BEEN THE BEST YET, AS MUCH AS I HATED HER. ITS ALL FUN, BUT YOU COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH MONEY TO BE IN THAT HOUSE, BUT I DO LOVE WATCHING THE HOUSE GUESTS BEING TORTURED! :evil:

Guest ranster627

hi laurilaugh ... I would love to be in but I hate having my head spin which is what would happen because I would be voted out so fast! :wink:

Welcome to Morty's and Happy Posting!

My fav part of BB is the house hook ups. I always find it interesting who ends up with who and who uses it to their advantage. :twisted:

See, it's the sex. I especially liked it when Alison's father explained that she wasn't sleeping with all the guys in the house because she's a tramp, she's doing it for the money. Which is slightly different...

Guest Eck007

I think the plotting is even better than the hook ups. I love seeing the hook ups too but the plotting is the best!

Edward