silk stalkings

Scuba

does anyone know where i can either find reruns or dvd's of this show? it was on USA like 5-10 years ago. rob estes and some chick played on it? loved this show and can't find it anywhere!

help please!

Guest XandraSkye

According to TVTome.com, Season 1 & 2 are already out on DVD and Season 3 is scheduled to come out on DVD on July 26, 2005. There is also a "Best of Season 1" DVD.

You can also get information on what TV shows are coming out on DVD at the site TVShowsOnDVD.com

Guest XandraSkye

I just noticed something. The "Best of" DVD set doesn't come out on DVD until next Tuesday, 5/17/05. And I added it to my "TV Shows I Want to Rent" list...thanks Scuba! Like I needed yet another show to watch. :wink:

I belong to Netflix Online DVD rental service and that's how I rent all the TV shows I watch on DVD. It's a lot cheaper than renting at your local video store. Also, most local video stores only carry a very limited supply of TV shows on DVD. It only costs approximately $19 (that's including tax) a month, and even if you only get 6 discs in a month that's still cheaper than the $24-$30 you would spend at a video store.