Who do you think will make up our Final Two?

JEDI

Final Two  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think the end of the season will play out?

• Steve wins Final HoH and takes Vanessa (evicts Liz)
    • Steve wins Final HoH and takes Liz (evicts Vanessa)
    • Vanessa wins Final HoH and takes Steve (evicts Liz)
    • Vanessa wins Final HoH and takes Liz (evicts Steve)

I'm not sure why Vanessa or Steve would take Liz. After all, Liz already has 2 guaranteed votes and Julia and Austin would have had time to sway other votes. Like her or not, Vanessa deserves the win due to her masterful control over pretty much the entire game... of course it didn't hurt Vanessa's game that most of the houseguests were total idiots.

If the format of the final competition is guessing what jurors said, I think Vanessa would be more intuitive and would win over Steve. I think she should take Steve to final two so she can sell the jurors on her gameplay over Steve. If she takes Liz, that would be a mistake because it could be argued that Liz played a good game (when she wasn't in bed with Austin... Ewwwwwww!) Sadly my primary reason for disliking Liz is how much I detest Austin! (Creepy and full of himself)

P.S. I wish none of these three had to win, for a variety of reasons, but it is what it is. I was hoping James would win.

If Vanessa takes Steve to the finals then Vanessa would have voted out both Aistin and Liz over Steve and she will automatically give Steve 3 votes because the Austwins will not vote for Vanessa because would think she betrayed the Austin's Angels alliance. She will know jmac will

vote for Steve so that is 4 votes for Steve she knows she can't get so keeping Liz atleast gives her a fighting chance to win.

We have seen Steve cry knowing he can't beat Vanessa in F2 so if he wins (and Steve doesn't get manipulated by Vanessa) then evicting Vanessa would give him a good shot at wimning be he can say he took out the one person nobody else could....Vanessa.

If Vanessa takes Steve to the finals then Vanessa would have voted out both Aistin and Liz over Steve and she will automatically give Steve 3 votes because the Austwins will not vote for Vanessa because would think she betrayed the Austin's Angels alliance. She will know jmac will

vote for Steve so that is 4 votes for Steve she knows she can't get so keeping Liz atleast gives her a fighting chance to win.

We have seen Steve cry knowing he can't beat Vanessa in F2 so if he wins (and Steve doesn't get manipulated by Vanessa) then evicting Vanessa would give him a good shot at wimning be he can say he took out the one person nobody else could....Vanessa.

Good points! Speaking of Liz... Did anyone else catch how she was holding her playing cards? Upside-down. They're all idiots.

post-27810-0-10932000-1442845978_thumb.j

Vanessa and Steve are slated to tell Liz that they will take each other to F2 on Wednesday, no matter who wins. That settled, I can see Vanessa's head spinning.  If she takes Steve she will have the Austwins votes against her.  But, if Vanessa throws the final HOH to Steve, he would have to be the one to evict Liz.   Steve would then be responsible for both Liz and Julia being in jury and Vanessa will probably get their votes.  Now, instead of all three, Vanessa might lose only Austin's vote from that group.  Also she will probably lose JMac's and Becky's votes, but she should be able to get the votes of all the rest of the non-bitter jurors.   The only problem with this scenario is if Steve decides to take Liz and evicts Vanessa.  Is Vanessa's ego big enough to take that chance?  Somehow, I doubt it.  But it was an interesting thought, anyway.