EPISODE 3 - The Brave May not Live long, but The Cautious Don't Live at All

MomCatHB

Doesn't anyone have any discussion regarding the preview of Episode 3?

I haven't been able to see the preview yet because the Web Site keeps showing the Jeff Probst video about the new Survivors early in the show.

1. Smoldering heat forces some Survivors to cool off in the water, risking an encounter with crocodiles.

* What tribe?

2. As a tribe attempts to rebuild their shelter, one member takes matters into their own hands and irritates the others.

* Did something happen to a shelter?

3. Causing sleepless nights, an inconsiderate howler monkey drives one castaway crazy.

4. A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy for some castaways desperate for a change in their diet.

* Ants, now termites-what gives?

Doesn't anyone have any discussion regarding the preview of Episode 3?

I haven't been able to see the preview yet because the Web Site keeps showing the Jeff Probst video about the new Survivors early in the show.

1. Smoldering heat forces some Survivors to cool off in the water, risking an encounter with crocodiles.

* What tribe?

4. A termite-infested log becomes a delicacy for some castaways desperate for a change in their diet.

* Ants, now termites-what gives?

Nakum is seen cooling off in the water, hanging off thier boat...

Termites are quite tasty and good for you, Bite in before they bite you!!

Well, I am NOT a "spoiler scout" but I spent some time looking for spoilers on other sites. The conclusion is that NOBODY has any definitive info. I'll give you what I found:

TrueDorkTimes:

*Judd lost 80 lbs so he stays awhile

*Danni stays till post merge cuz "Probst likes her"

*Rafe "does very well"

*next episode shows "Queen Steph looking po'd, not a good sign for IC/RC

*Nakun wins immunity

SurvivorNews.net:

*Cindy's hometown paper reported she placed in Final 4

Survivorsucks:

*"Lynda" = Lydia reported in Spanish (Guat. local) paper being in final 2 (this was hotly debated because the Spanish was nearly incomprehensible according to several Spanish speakers

Realtyworld:

*Amy's ankle a real problem

"Lydia "may" stay

So there you have it! A whole lot of nothing! I spent hours looking for something real and found a bunch of speculation and rumors and people calling others out for lying, etc.