KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #2 IN MSNBC "IT" LIST

billw84

Every week I see this "poll" and vote Kaysar UP to #1. Glad to see that he is still on the list and moving up. Everytime I see it though, I think, WHY THE HELL IS JOHNNY DEPP AT #1???? He is so weird, and when was the last time he had a movie come out??? I think that maybe he is in that new cartoony movie about the dead bride - if so, it still blows my mind that he is at #1. There are so much better actors than him in this world. I would have Tim McGraw or Kenny Chesney up there along with Kaysar - they are all so hot. NO JOHNNY DEP - move him to the bottom everytime!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's NOT get OFF-TOPIC here, and try to DIVERT ALL ATTENTION to SARAH NOW!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT KAYSAR!!

LOVELEAVE POLL @ CBS.COM WAS TALLIED WEEK 11 = JANELLE'S LAST WEEK, WHILE THE "IT" LIST POLL IS BEING CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!

GO KAYSAR!!

JOHNNY DEPP LIVES IN FRANCE...WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT HIM!!!! DROP HIM DOWN AND BUMP UP KAYSAR. KAYSAR ROCKS THE WORLD!

My choices:

-Kaysar (*shrugs* I like him, ego et al)

-Kate Hudson (She's really talented, and pretty to boot)

-Hank Azaria (Canadian! I enjoy him as Apu and Chief Wiggum)

-Johnny Depp (Just saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory; it brought him down a notch)

-Kelly Clarkson (I don't like her...nope...)

Voted in:

-Alloyson Hannigan (the best part of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Shock:

Just because we like Kaysar doesn't mean we dislike everyone he is up against.

:rolleyes:

I voted for Alyson Hannigan, too! I hope more people do!

Guest Shockalot
Go Kaysar!

Kaysar is phenomenal. It's amazing, any poll that carries Kaysars' name gets hits and votes like you wouldn't believe. I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime. :D

Do some of you believe that you are 'somehow' showing George Bush a thing or two.

Making some sort of a 'statement' or 'in your face' to that damm Cheney and his Oil buddies?

Do you feel that somehow Jon Stewart will be going 'Yaaaaaaa!' when he sees this poll?

Just curious?

Shock,

Were you at that damn anti-war protest in DC today, I could have sworn I saw you on Tv and you sound like the type of person that would do something like that.........but then maybe no, you have to stay here all day and make ridiculous statements on this board.

Don't you have a life or something?

Just curious

Krzybaby

Go Kaysar!

Kaysar is phenomenal. It's amazing, any poll that carries Kaysars' name gets hits and votes like you wouldn't believe. I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime. :D

Oh I know . . . I only wish it would let me vote more than once!

PS Voted for Alison Hannigan too - she's got a new comedy on CBS called "How I Met Your Mother." Checked out the premiere last week and it was just OKAY, but I'm going to stick with it and give it a chance. Go bandgirl!

Do some of you believe that you are 'somehow' showing George Bush a thing or two.

Making some sort of a 'statement' or 'in your face' to that damm Cheney and his Oil buddies?

Do you feel that somehow Jon Stewart will be going 'Yaaaaaaa!' when he sees this poll?

Just curious?

I could only vote for George W. once (each time) but with those AC's and this poll...........wow what could I say-my finger hurts so darn much from just clicking the mouse endlessly for favs. :)

mikede; I have to agree with you. I've noticed ever since the show has ended, he has gotten much more crazier. Half the stuff he is saying now doesn't even make sense. He even replied to one of my post with someone elses post attached to it. He may be going through BB withdrawal big time more so than anyone else.

Can you blame him? He has no life other than hating Kaysar and dreaming of Maggie..did you see his post about his "burning hatred" for Kaysar? Serious issues he needs to deal with..i wouldn't say he's more crazy than before ..he's a raving lunatic...it's very sad when someone has nothing better to do but write 10,000 word posts 24/7 spouting off on his hatred for a man he's never met nor ever will meet..each one of his posts are more insane then the last one...he can't let his hatred go..he's called Kaysar and Janelle and anyone else in the so-called "SOV" everything from a tranny to a racist...pretty funny coming from a first class racist like him. How anyone can make him out to be intelligent is beyond reason..the 2 or 3 people on here who think he makes any sense, either don't read his dribble or are as much of a lunatic as he is. I sincerely hope that he seeks some therapy or at least gets outside away from his computer..sitting in front of the computer 24/7 has made him a very bitter man..the kind who would have "burning hatred" for a stranger... :blink:

Guest Shockalot
Can you blame him? He has no life other than hating Kaysar and dreaming of Maggie..did you see his post about his "burning hatred" for Kaysar? Serious issues he needs to deal with..i wouldn't say he's more crazy than before ..he's a raving lunatic...it's very sad when someone has nothing better to do but write 10,000 word posts 24/7 spouting off on his hatred for a man he's never met nor ever will meet..each one of his posts are more insane then the last one...he can't let his hatred go..he's called Kaysar and Janelle and anyone else in the so-called "SOV" everything from a tranny to a racist...pretty funny coming from a first class racist like him. How anyone can make him out to be intelligent is beyond reason..the 2 or 3 people on here who think he makes any sense, either don't read his dribble or are as much of a lunatic as he is. I sincerely hope that he seeks some therapy or at least gets outside away from his computer..sitting in front of the computer 24/7 has made him a very bitter man..the kind who would have "burning hatred" for a stranger... :blink:

Congrats Edieann!!

This marks your 1,000th against/about me on the interenet!

If I write the most about a Player in a game show - You definately take the win for writing the most about a guy who writes the most about a Player.

:o

Congrats Edieann!!

This marks your 1,000th against/about me on the interenet!

If I write the most about a Player in a game show - You definately take the win for writing the most about a guy who writes the most about a Player.

:o

Shock...get a clue...just look next to my name and you will see that i have posted less than 200 times..period. With your math skills, i would think that you could figure out how many times i posted. :lol: You, on the other hand have posted way over a 1,000 times... you win in the having "no life" ...being completely obsessed...category...so congrats to you, Shock ..you have totally earned it. ;)

You voted for Kaysar so many times in the AC's that you cant even remember.

You voted half the time 'against Eric'.

Next question:

How many times have you voted for him in the MSNBC Poll?

and

How many times did you vote down Sarah in the LL Poll at CBS?

once a week since that's all that's allowed. but only up to second place, Johnny is first on the list as far as i am concerned. WELL THAT list anyway, they need to include the REAL it man and then i would vote him first over evreyone :)

Well if Kaysar had even 5% of the charisma or talent that Depp has he might be #1.

Okay, you can't compare the celebrity status between Depp and Kaysar. I have even enjoyed his movies now and then, but the guy is just another rich ass American who moves out of the country and then disses the States to some European mag rag. So he goes on my "celebrity suck list" with Madonna and the other washed ups who do this kind of thing.

Actually I believe that Kaysar has 82% more charisma than Depp does. I mean you have to go by the AC poll right. 82% more popular, 82% more charisma, just plain 82% more better in every way.

so where does msnbc stand in the ratings? not first. not second. not even third...they need all the help they can get.

Guest nikthebrat

No truer words have ever been typed. His flaming provides me laughing every day I check in here. I giggled like a schoolgirl all the way through the above quoted too.

Actually I believe that Kaysar has 82% more charisma than Depp does. I mean you have to go by the AC poll right. 82% more popular, 82% more charisma, just plain 82% more better in every way.

Geeze I thought you had said dumb things before but this tops them all. I really don't think Depp was in that little AC poll was he? Then how can you even think about figuring it in. Of course the one poll that he is in he is at LEAST 82% more popular than your little kaysar.

Archived