KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #2 IN MSNBC "IT" LIST

billw84

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/

BILL = INDENTED

<MSNBC> Kaysar makes a comeback. It's true, America loves Kaysar!

I heard he was mobbed more than winner Maggie (boo, Maggie) at the "Big Brother" finale.

Rumor is that Kaysar would like to appear on a "Big Brother" all-stars or on the "Amazing Race".

I'll be we haven't seen the last of him.

image49nt.jpg

<BILLW84> LET'S VOTE KAYSAR TO HIS WELL DESERVED #1 SPOT!!!

WE, AMERICA, CAN DO IT... VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!!

BIG BROTHER IS NOT INXS, BUT IT SURE IS CLOSE!!!

Don't know how to vote multiple times?

Learn how "Gangbang" successfully on the internet from a professional, Shockalot:

I did not think I should bring up a little thing called Proxy Roulette since Im currently using it to drive Erics total through the roof.

I dont want any ideas getting out to the KaysarLuvvers LOL! ;)

Its true that Dial-up users have dynamic IPs going on but then you have to sign in and out of your ISP between every vote and with Dial up that would sheer timewasting brutality ugh.

Its also true that DSL and Cable can are technically 'Dynamic IP's' too but in the last few years I notice they rarely change them.

I had the same one for 15 months once!

So anyway, I do remember this came up in a previous years AC Award (BB4) and it seems a webmaster was told by a reliable insider source (as much as the Net can be reliable) that they did indeed discount repeat voting.

Even further more - this 'insider' said that it discounted non-USA IPs as well.

(Also entirely possible).

Proxy Roulette .. hey wait, I go

<BILLW84> GO KAYSAR!

YOU'RE the HERO FROM BB6 WHO SHOWED HOW PLAYING WITH INTEGRITY IS TRULY DONE!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Thats Awesome!

Do you Hate Johnny Depp now too?

Giving him lowest scores I bet?

Hey guys.. you should not forget about the LoveLeave Polls either.. Janelle has been getting higher than Kaysar and Sarah is rising after you fingered her back down last time she got too close.

Guest Shockalot
Shock I think you need a little vacation break.

Hey Question.. Did you guys 'downvote' Johnny Depp by giving him the lowest score possible?

Seriously i wanna know?

My choices:

-Kaysar (*shrugs* I like him, ego et al)

-Kate Hudson (She's really talented, and pretty to boot)

-Hank Azaria (Canadian! I enjoy him as Apu and Chief Wiggum)

-Johnny Depp (Just saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory; it brought him down a notch)

-Kelly Clarkson (I don't like her...nope...)

Voted in:

-Alloyson Hannigan (the best part of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Shock:

Just because we like Kaysar doesn't mean we dislike everyone he is up against.

:rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot
My choices:

-Kaysar (*shrugs* I like him, ego et al)

-Kate Hudson (She's really talented, and pretty to boot)

-Hank Azaria (Canadian! I enjoy him as Apu and Chief Wiggum)

-Johnny Depp (Just saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory; it brought him down a notch)

-Kelly Clarkson (I don't like her...nope...)

Voted in:

-Alloyson Hannigan (the best part of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Shock:

Just because we like Kaysar doesn't mean we dislike everyone he is up against.

:rolleyes:

So you were not part of the Gangbangers who showed up here two weeks ago with a propaganda 'warning' that Sarahs people were inflating her poll to rise past Kaysar?

You were not part of the Kaysar people who went and mass fingerbanged Sarah down about 3 points?

That happened you know.

Banging Sarahs popularity poll down so not to infuriate their little b**ch of a demigod.

Class!

Guest MorganSurvivor
So you were not part of the Gangbangers who showed up here two weeks ago with a propaganda 'warning' that Sarahs people were inflating her poll to rise past Kaysar?

You were not part of the Kaysar people who went and mass fingerbanged Sarah down about 3 points?

That happened you know.

Banging Sarahs popularity poll down so not to infuriate their little b**ch of a demigod.

Class!

Screw Sarah. Who cares about Sarah? Was she even on bb ever?

Guest Shockalot
wha?...

*sctratches forhead*

:unsure:

Maybe if you changed from accusative questions to something i might understand....

Sarah's popularity went down because Kaysar's groupies didn't like her and Kaysar told them to do so?

Woah...

Honestly wasnt being accusatory.

not at you but through you I suppose.

A gang of ACGangbangers came in here looking for others to help them fingerbang Sarahs popularity rating down because it was surpassing Kaysars on the LoveLeave Poll at CBS.com.

Sick aint it.

They used the highly paranoid and laughable 'threat warning' that Sarahs friends and family were gangbanging her up - hence - all the more urgency to slam her down.

Guest Shockalot
with every post you make, you make yourself seem crazier and crazier ya know .. .. ...

You voted for Kaysar so many times in the AC's that you cant even remember.

You voted half the time 'against Eric'.

Next question:

How many times have you voted for him in the MSNBC Poll?

and

How many times did you vote down Sarah in the LL Poll at CBS?

with every post you make, you make yourself seem crazier and crazier ya know .. .. ...

mikede; I have to agree with you. I've noticed ever since the show has ended, he has gotten much more crazier. Half the stuff he is saying now doesn't even make sense. He even replied to one of my post with someone elses post attached to it. He may be going through BB withdrawal big time more so than anyone else.

Guest Shockalot
mikede; I have to agree with you. I've noticed ever since the show has ended, he has gotten much more crazier. Half the stuff he is saying now doesn't even make sense. He even replied to one of my post with someone elses post attached to it. He may be going through BB withdrawal big time more so than anyone else.

Probably because nobody can tell the difference between you and the other Mike.

Would you like to tell us how many times you voted for Kaysar?

Did you vote Sarah down at all?

Hey Question.. Did you guys 'downvote' Johnny Depp by giving him the lowest score possible?

Seriously i wanna know?

Johnny is OK in the looks dept, but last I heard he dissed America to some German Mag Rag...Fu@K him...I'll downgrade him anyday for KAYSAR!

GO KAYSAR - YOU ROCK MY WORLD ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

You voted for Kaysar so many times in the AC's that you cant even remember.

You voted half the time 'against Eric'.

Next question:

and

I have not voted in the NBC poll.

I did not vote down sarah. I dont care about those polls.

Hey guys.. you should not forget about the LoveLeave Polls either.. Janelle has been getting higher than Kaysar and Sarah is rising after you fingered her back down last time she got too close.

That happened you know.

Class!

A gang of ACGangbangers came in here looking for others to help them fingerbang Sarahs popularity rating down because it was surpassing Kaysars on the LoveLeave Poll at CBS.com.

They used the highly paranoid and laughable 'threat warning' that Sarahs friends and family were gangbanging her up - hence - all the more urgency to slam her down.

and

Probably because nobody can tell the difference between you and the other Mike.

Would you like to tell us how many times you voted for Kaysar?

Did you vote Sarah down at all?

Let's NOT get OFF-TOPIC here, and try to DIVERT ALL ATTENTION to SARAH NOW!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT KAYSAR!!

LOVELEAVE POLL @ CBS.COM WAS TALLIED WEEK 11 = JANELLE'S LAST WEEK, WHILE THE "IT" LIST POLL IS BEING CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!

GO KAYSAR!!

Archived