Steve Moses (Week 9) - Nominated

JEDI

Some people think that Steve's not really playing the game.

Others think that he is, and admire him for it.

In any case, we got to see his home town and family support him on last night's show.

After reading some of tonite's LFUs... seems like Steve talked awhile with Austin... and got to shed some more light on how Vanessa gets into everyone's head.

If she doesn't win POV... seems like Austin will be giving some serious thought into putting her up instead of James.

BUT.... I'm not betting money on it :-(

After reading some of tonite's LFUs... seems like Steve talked awhile with Austin... and got to shed some more light on how Vanessa gets into everyone's head.

If she doesn't win POV... seems like Austin will be giving some serious thought into putting her up instead of James.

BUT.... I'm not betting money on it :-(

We can only hope!!!

Then again... he's got it in his head that if she gets voted OUT... and wins the comp to get back in the house....

And she ends up winning HoH... he'll be her NUMBER ONE TARGET.

PSTT... that's a LOT of MAYBEs Austin

I wonder if Steve is questioning his decision of targeting Jackie for the DE instead of Vanessa. Meg & James were sad to see Jackie go like that, but they got over it rather quickly and didn't really blame Steve at all.

If he had targeted Vanessa at that time, the mood in the house was still anti-Vanessa. The only for sure votes she may have had would be Austin & the twins. James, Johnny Mac, Becky & Jackie would have voted Vanessa out. Vanessa would not have had the time to mount a defense and it would have been a big move for Steve's resume. But Steve was too afraid that Vanessa would come back & target him.

What Steve feared the most is actually happening to him and he didn't even target Vanessa during the DE. Steve also didn't nominate Austin or the twins.

I just really hope that Steve understands that hiding as low man in a big alliance makes you the first to go. They used you for your vote, and now it's time for you to go. There was never any loyalty there from the beginning.

I wonder if Steve is questioning his decision of targeting Jackie for the DE instead of Vanessa. Meg & James were sad to see Jackie go like that, but they got over it rather quickly and didn't really blame Steve at all.

If he had targeted Vanessa at that time, the mood in the house was still anti-Vanessa. The only for sure votes she may have had would be Austin & the twins. James, Johnny Mac, Becky & Jackie would have voted Vanessa out. Vanessa would not have had the time to mount a defense and it would have been a big move for Steve's resume. But Steve was too afraid that Vanessa would come back & target him.

What Steve feared the most is actually happening to him and he didn't even target Vanessa during the DE. Steve also didn't nominate Austin or the twins.

I just really hope that Steve understands that hiding as low man in a big alliance makes you the first to go. They used you for your vote, and now it's time for you to go. There was never any loyalty there from the beginning.

I wish that were true, but I think Van is going to save him with the Veto.

This may not be a popular opinion but....

I want Steve saved tonight. I honestly was rooting for both Steve and JMac but even though I enjoy JMac's DR sessions, Steve is the better player and I adore him too. His one comment about it being 50% acting was so reminiscent of some of my favorite past contestants that he became the one I have been fully rooting for.

The twisted part of me wants Jmac to return and target Austwins. LOL