8/6 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I am rooting for Jmac, Jackie or Becky to win tonight

Me Too!!!!

And I'm praying for a Johnny Mac win for all three prizes. That blowup with Vanessa needs to be repaid with a nomination and put her BFF Shelli or Austin on the block with her.

I don't like being superficial, but when a houseguest annoys me, I can't help but only see the things that I dislike about that person.... like how Shelli's forehead has a mind of its own.  Does anyone else only stare at her forehead when she talks?

I don't like being superficial, but when a houseguest annoys me, I can't help but only see the things that I dislike about that person.... like how Shelli's forehead has a mind of its own.  Does anyone else only stare at her forehead when she talks?

It's the teeth that get my attention, and I can sorta understand why some of the BB fans refer to her as "Chompers".

PLEASE stop spoiling the "live vote" episodes..!!

Clay may have wanted to go home, but you didn't have to let us know at the very beginning of the "live vote" episode.

This happens ALL the time. The person going home and the outgoing head of household are the ONLY ones not dressed for the upcoming head of household competition.

I love this show and this ruins the anticipation. #captainobvious

Thanks for mentioning it, her face does seem to be the result of botox and veneers. This is supposed to be BB, not The Swan.   Becky may have a face that can stop trains, but it is all hers.   Can't say as much for S.

1. Someone's face will be greyed out.

2. Neither, hoping for a super surprise double eviction twist called "Y'all Go!!" where the entire nom block is cleared.

3. The chlorine duck,  the only cool HG this season other than Meg.

I WIN THIS POLL.    Someone's face did turn grey  AND the chlorine duck stayed cool wit dem shades.   WOO HOO