This Weeks Move of the Game

chitownBB

Move of the Week  

44 members have voted

1. 1. cast your vote

• Danni outs Gary while mud wrestling with Brian
    • Gary turns "don't ask, don't tell" into a lie when confronted about his NFL history
    • Jamie campaigns to get rid of Steph early
    • Judd's "Big Move" in the last seconds of round 3 in the immunity challenge.
    • Lydia's heart felt pleas work. Morgan left blind sided
    • Other

My pick for move of the game has to go to Judd. After putting out a ton of energy to out muscle Gary, getting beat of the line by Jamie, he had the pressence of mind to conserve what he had left, pay attention to the tension on the rope and put all his remaining energy into one short, powerful burst. Smart, smart move.

gary Lying is going to get him in trouble later on when he becomes truthful, or when danni seriously calls him on it.

Lydia SAVED HER ASS. i think deserves to be there that Morgan. Besides, Morgan was my pick for week 2 to be out!!!!! WOO HOO.

My pick for move of the game has to go to Judd. After putting out a ton of energy to out muscle Gary, getting beat of the line by Jamie, he had the pressence of mind to conserve what he had left, pay attention to the tension on the rope and put all his remaining energy into one short, powerful burst. Smart, smart move.

What was Gary thinking when he tackled Judd? :lol:

The most dynamic moment was Stephanie realizing that people were plotting against her! All hell could've broken loose

I saw that as a prelude for things to come. Steph played Steph very well in that moment, raising her big beautiful eyebrows and saying "Really? Me?"

Not a brilliant move on Jamie's part IMHO

Somethings brewing. Will it be a play of the week next week?

Y'all will have to excuse my excessive posting today. I'm having a "bored at work" sort of day. Normally, I wouldn't do this. I will however try to start a "Move of the Week" poll every Friday, if that's cool.

Somethings brewing. Will it be a play of the week next week?

Y'all will have to excuse my excessive posting today. I'm having a "bored at work" sort of day. Normally, I wouldn't do this. I will however try to start a "Move of the Week" poll every Friday, if that's cool.

You bet. I liked it and it gives this board some movement!!

What was Gary thinking when he tackled Judd? :lol:

I know! I was like, why is he even bothering to do that? Is he going to tickle him into running to the other side? I loved that Judd was the only one to really turn around and wait for the rope to stack and then he did one last powerful pull. WTG!