Survivor 11

Adria0

For some reason Survivor 11 doesn't interest me as much as the other seasons. I think it's just because its the first two weeks, and there are way too many people. The real fun starts in about week 5 when you start to form that "love" for a player.

I disagree. I loved the mud wrestling! Not to mention, the long trek through the rain forest.

I want to see the survivors struggle (especially after a really boring BB) and have to work to survive. This was what Survivor was meant to be. The second person off was blind sided. Yeah! The comps have been close. No big fights yet, but I can definitely see that they WILL happen with the make-up of the groups.

I disagree. I loved the mud wrestling! Not to mention, the long trek through the rain forest.

I want to see the survivors struggle (especially after a really boring BB) and have to work to survive. This was what Survivor was meant to be. The second person off was blind sided. Yeah! The comps have been close. No big fights yet, but I can definitely see that they WILL happen with the make-up of the groups.

I respect your opinion and all, but how can you say BB6 was boring... lol

Personally i find that the survivor seasons with water (like an ocean that they actually swim in, not a lake with alligators) are so much better. Like i hated Africa the most.

I respect your opinion and all, but how can you say BB6 was boring... lol

BB6 was especially boring in its predictability. I also was not impressed with the HGs. Not impressed with the comps. Just not impressed. It was one of the very few "New" shows on this summer. Hence the "reason" I watch it.

It also helps that I think AR and Survivor are much better shows than BB.

I'm really enjoying this Survivor, so far. I also watch BB because it is one of the few things on in the summer that is not a repeat. But after this season --I don't know--- I guess I feel kind of 'dirty' after watching it. I'm really somewhat ashamed of myself! Maybe that's why I'm liking this Survivor so much -- just because it's not BB!

I also like that there doesn't appear to be any 'alliance' talk yet. I don't like it when they do that, right off the bat. That is why this years BB was so predictable -- the groups were formed, right off the bat.

I like that the castaways are taking all things into consideration when they are deciding who to vote off. Not just voting off the strongest, or a person not in their group. It's just refreshing! I hope they continue to play as teams, and that the groups within the teams to start to form quite yet. I think it's so much smarter to know who you are playing with, at least a little bit, before you decide who to align yourself with.

The first couple of weeks are always boring. The comps are interesting enough but until you delve into the personalities of the castaways, you cannot get into it. One emerging interesting person I find is the farmer Brandon. I like his "you got to man up" comment. That was funny. Reminds me a bit of Big Tom. Of course, I always liked Stephanie. Bobby John, I could care less about, but that was freaky the look he had on his face pulling the tug of war! Talk about Psycho!

I do find the dynamic of putting an NFL football player in the game pretty interesting. Not that I know who he is, but the fact that he's lying. I wonder if that'll come back to bite him in the a--, especially when the first few weeks, they'll find any indiscretion grounds for outcasting you.

BB6 was especially boring in its predictability. I also was not impressed with the HGs. Not impressed with the comps. Just not impressed. It was one of the very few "New" shows on this summer. Hence the "reason" I watch it.

It also helps that I think AR and Survivor are much better shows than BB.

Ilove BB but I do agree somewhat.The challenges were terrible they didnt even show that many food challenges which is the best challenges.I think when I enjoyed it the most was when Kaysar won HOH and how he upset the whole house..yeah that was cool....lol

I hate this season i already think it is the worst season ever. the idea of bringing back 2 people is retarded, its even worst then having another all-stars.

also we have the worst tribe ever on this season Yaxha. gary is a stupid liar and even if he did tell them he was a quarterback nobody would hold that against him because he is too old for anybody to know him. rafe is the weakest male to compete on survivor ever, he couldnt even climb up that thing. geez. brianna is weak too. lydia is weak. amy is weak. stephenie cries and whines and throws a baby fit tantrum when she thinks she is going to get voted off, i dont c how anybody likes her. oh and i hate brian too.

as far as the nakum tribe goes well i dont know how they beat yaxha in that immunity challenge if they are so sick and weak and having their eyes roll to the back of their heads. i personally think they want some attention and dont wanna contribute which got morgan voted off(which i dont believe one bit, i blame morgans exit on gary).

I hate this season i already think it is the worst season ever. the idea of bringing back 2 people is retarded, its even worst then having another all-stars.

also we have the worst tribe ever on this season Yaxha. gary is a stupid liar and even if he did tell them he was a quarterback nobody would hold that against him because he is too old for anybody to know him. rafe is the weakest male to compete on survivor ever, he couldnt even climb up that thing. geez. brianna is weak too. lydia is weak. amy is weak. stephenie cries and whines and throws a baby fit tantrum when she thinks she is going to get voted off, i dont c how anybody likes her. oh and i hate brian too.

as far as the nakum tribe goes well i dont know how they beat yaxha in that immunity challenge if they are so sick and weak and having their eyes roll to the back of their heads. i personally think they want some attention and dont wanna contribute which got morgan voted off(which i dont believe one bit, i blame morgans exit on gary).

You sound really upset for it to be so early in the game. Perhaps another show would be better suited for you? We all get riled up at some point.....but not this early on.....lol.

BTW, I don't like Gary and his "hey-I-use-to-be-somebody-famous" attitude either...it's gonna give him a very early exit in this game.

yeah i would have posted thursday but i forgot, i am thinkin about not watchin n e more i have lots of shows to pick from but the real reason i am mad is cause my favorite got eliminated early which isnt new in my case besides last season with jen.yay. but yeah i just cant dont understand yaxhas voting reasons, they arent very logical. but if i do still watch it will be to watch steph bj and yaxha fall to nakum.

BTW, I don't like Gary and his "hey-I-use-to-be-somebody-famous" attitude either...it's gonna give him a very early exit in this game.

Some say Gary is a "has-been", I think he is more of a "definitely won't be".

So....tell me. Do you like it or not? :)

I was waitin for her to cry this week, but i didnt see it....lol. she did get that same old look of..Who....ME??? eyes all wide

Yeah the ex football player cracks me up...I'm like, fool, don't nobody care about your old Al Bundy 'I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game' washed up ass...lol He's getting on my nerves with that.

I agree that the earlier episodes are pretty slow. Who's the little lady with the short legs? She'll be gone soon. If they were smart they'd keep Steph until a merge...or right before they think a merge will happen. I don't have any opinion about any of the other ones

Yeah the ex football player cracks me up...I'm like, fool, don't nobody care about your old Al Bundy 'I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game' washed up ass...lol He's getting on my nerves with that.

LMAO Woo I totally agree with you on that one! If I'm not mistaken didn't that tall, lanky, girl in the football jersey already say she knew who he was?

Don't forget the search for "RALPH"! :o Oh the horror!! lol