Boy Girl Boy Girl Boy?

Athena28

I got a feeling that the next eviction will be a girl because Vanessa is letting her emotions affect her game.

Girl because she came to her senses - Evicting Austin is a poor game move and she never should have considered it in the first place which happened because she made an emotional play over a lie like she hasn't done the same - Although I think she should get rid of Jason because he's a number for everyone expect her, Austin, and Liz/Julia

Girl because she came to her senses - Evicting Austin is a poor game move and she never should have considered it in the first place which happened because she made an emotional play over a lie like she hasn't done the same - Although I think she should get rid of Jason because he's a number for everyone expect her, Austin, and Liz/Julia

You think that Vanessa should keep Austin and I think she should dump him. Only time will tell if that's gonna be a good move for her game or not.

Since everybody in the house knows about the plan to backdoor Austin, if Vanessa doesn't follow through her credibility is gonna take a hit from all of her previous co-conspirators with the exception of Clay & Shelli.

You think that Vanessa should keep Austin and I think she should dump him. Only time will tell if that's gonna be a good move for her game or not.

Since everybody in the house knows about the plan to backdoor Austin, if Vanessa doesn't follow through her credibility is gonna take a hit from all of her previous co-conspirators with the exception of Clay & Shelli.

Sort of - We won't know because we won't know the fallout if she had actually followed through with backdooring him ... Would they have targeted her anyway?  Nobody will know how that would have played out ... So we shall agree to disagree on this subject :)

It looks like it's gonna be a boy this week. The only thing that can save Jason is if Clay & Shelli flip. Vanessa's crew of Austin, Liz, & Steve is solid, and no way is Johnny Mac voting out Becky over Jason. James & Meg would vote to save Jason, but Jackie would end up being the swing vote. Jackie likes Becky & Jason, so she'd have to decide.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name