Austin Matelson (Week 5)

Misha

I was watching the Rob has a podcast with Zach Rance today and I have to say, Zach is right. Austin is creepier than Caleb was. Caleb never kept trying to touch Amber. Austin is stalking Liz in the house and keeps touching her. Austin is crossing a line with Liz. Granted, Liz hasn't said no yet.

I was watching the Rob has a podcast with Zach Rance today and I have to say, Zach is right. Austin is creepier than Caleb was. Caleb never kept trying to touch Amber. Austin is stalking Liz in the house and keeps touching her. Austin is crossing a line with Liz. Granted, Liz hasn't said no yet.

I also listened to the RHAP with Zack and I totally agree. Caleb's behavior was more of an infatuation with Amber and I really appreciate that she did not lead him on to benefit her own game. But the situation with Austin & Liz is very different.

Liz is playing a dangerous game because she is using Austin and leading him on. A few days ago when Liz was in the house and she was sleeping with Austin in bed, the live feed updates described their sleeping arrangement as "Austin having a death grip on Liz."

Julia is in the house now and Steve was trying to coach her by tellin her that Liz is in a showmance with Austin and that she would have to sleep with him. Julia is not comfortable around Austin, because she says that he creeps her out.

And lastly, Austin & Liz together do not even make a cute couple. Liz has said that she's not attracted to his tats or long hair & beard.

Julia told Vanessa that Austin was the vote for Audrey.

Vanessa told people that Austin lied to her

Austin is back door plan.

Damn the twins do Austin dirty after he has tried to protect them? I kinda want to see Austin get backdoored this week and evicted right before Julia can enter the game.

Damn the twins do Austin dirty after he has tried to protect them? I kinda want to see Austin get backdoored this week and evicted right before Julia can enter the game.

Austin got caught (he doesn't know it yet) throwing Julia under the bus to Jason. Then he lied to Vanessa about it. Vanessa told Julia about it, releasing her from any loyalty to him. Austin was stupid and deserves get backdoored.

Austin is so obsessed with his showmance with Liz that he can't see what's going on around him. IF, the plan to backdoor him is successful - he will be crushed emotionally because his dream of hanging out in the jury house with Liz will not come true. His romantic love story with Liz will end when he is evicted from the BB house.

I know Austin was dumb but Vanessa taking him out would be just as dumb!  At what point was his going to be concerned about Vanessa in fact she basically told him exactly what to do last time and he did exactly that ... He got caught in a lie yes but why would you suddenly throw all this thrust to people that a couple days ago were plotting against you to target the one that wan't ... Just simple logic going out the window on this one.

I know Austin was dumb but Vanessa taking him out would be just as dumb! At what point was his going to be concerned about Vanessa in fact she basically told him exactly what to do last time and he did exactly that ... He got caught in a lie yes but why would you suddenly throw all this thrust to people that a couple days ago were plotting against you to target the one that wan't ... Just simple logic going out the window on this one.

Vanessa had lots of issues with Austin, and sadly it wasn't just one lie that set Vanessa against him. Poor Austin's head is not into the BB game anymore, he has allowed his obsession with Liz to affect his judgement.

Around 3pm BB time, Julia went to the DR and Austin was camped out in the LR awaiting Liz's return.

A bit earlier Austin told Vanessa that he was feeling sick. Apparently Austin cast a spell on Audrey's cloak and now he's not feeling well. That sounds weird to me. Austin is losing it. It's time for him to go.

I would say that Austin has not lied anywhere as much as Vanessa and Clay and Shelli. They all lie

But I will agree that Austin is stupid at the game of Big Brother. Obviously way too trusting. 

Between his passion for Liz and his alter ego Judas Austin has no time to focus on the game. He's so blind he hasn't figured out Liz does not want a shomance with him and Judas hasn't done a damn thing for him game wise. He may be eye candy for some of you but as the saying goes: candy's dandy but sex won't rot your teeth. 

Austin is definitely an odd dude - I just fail to see Vanessa's logic in taking out someone that didn't even have you on his radar at all ... Just not understanding the decision to take him out you're doing the other side of the house a huge favour by taking out one of your own.

Austin is definitely an odd dude - I just fail to see Vanessa's logic in taking out someone that didn't even have you on his radar at all ... Just not understanding the decision to take him out you're doing the other side of the house a huge favour by taking out one of your own.

Vanessa has decided she wants to ride or die with James, Meg and Jason now. Oh and of course Clay and Shellie too (sorta) 

She can manipulate the dumb ones and use them to evict Clay when she is ready. 

Vanessa has decided she wants to ride or die with James, Meg and Jason now. Oh and of course Clay and Shellie too (sorta) 

She can manipulate the dumb ones and use them to evict Clay when she is ready. 

I honestly think this move will come back to haunt her - She was gonna ride or die with Austin too until he lied ... Cuz she hasn't lied to Austin at all lol

I like Vanessa just don't like this move

Vanessa doesn't lie, she bluffs.

I still think this whole Liz crazy thing Austin has going on is part of his game play. He went overboard with his surfer boy bromance, which ended abruptly and now he has switched over to love crazy over Liz.

I just watched a video of Austin's kiss with Liz and it did not look like she was into at all. She did not kiss him back, she immediately pulled away and told him the he was annoying.

Austin just lied to Vanessa in the HOH room about the Audrey vote, again. Does he even remember what happened to Jeff for lying to Vanessa in her face?????

Poor Austin, his alter ego Judas cast that hinky vote for Audrey, just to point the finger at Steve, now it's coming back to negatively impact Austin's game.

Austin attempted to pull Jason, but Jason had already been approached by Vanessa. He was too late to get Jason, but he really mesed up when he 1) told Jason that the other twin's name was Julia and 2) When Austin suggested that they target Julia, so that Austin would have Liz all to himself. That was valuable info for Jason and he used it to his advantage. Austin is too emotional at this point and is not focused on the game. I hope they evict him before jury and put him out of his misery.

Austin is dumb and plays terribly, but in the end he is a vote for the 6th sense. They just can't afford to let him go this week. 

Poor Liz.

Agreed - I'm not a fan at all of Austin's but it would be a poor game move to get rid of someone on your side - Just doing the other side of the house a big favour by voting out one of your own numbers

Agreed - I'm not a fan at all of Austin's but it would be a poor game move to get rid of someone on your side - Just doing the other side of the house a big favour by voting out one of your own numbers

I would normally agree, but with these idiots u don't necessarily think it is doing the "other side" a favor. They are all clamoring to work with Shelli and Clay, There is no opposition in this house of miscreants.

I hope they do the other side that favor!

Austin is creepy, and at least Caleb was't mauling Amber all the time..(still creepy too though,of course)

Sure I'd like to see Vanessa make it far, but I'd rather Jackie, Liz, Julia, Johnny, James, Meg, Jason,Steve,Becky make it beyond Austin, Shelli, or Clay.

I'd like a final 6 of Johnny, Liz, Julia, Meg, Jackie, and any one of Jason, Vanessa, Steve, or Becky.

If they don't evict Austin this week, it will just keep being the same with Shelli, Clay and Vanessa running things. The Sixth Sense (or whatever) dumping Austin now could really make for some unpredictable weeks ahead. I'd prefer that.

I can't believe that Vanessa fell for Austin's sob story and more lies, but she did. The lie about the hinky vote was no big deal because it wasn't even close. I think the more serious mistake was for Austin to start plotting against Julia before Liz had even secured the win for their safety.

As Steve would say, "Well played, Austin."

Whether she believes him or not having him there is far better for her game than kicking him out ... Why remove an ally that has absolutely 0 chance of putting you up anytime soon so you can help a group of people that would take you out in a heart beat if they had a chance.

Whether she believes him or not having him there is far better for her game than kicking him out ... Why remove an ally that has absolutely 0 chance of putting you up anytime soon so you can help a group of people that would take you out in a heart beat if they had a chance.

I just don't think that Austin will be a trusted & loyal ally to Vanessa because Austin is obsessed with Liz, and his head is not into the game. Vanessa put on a very public display about lying, and everybody saw what happened to Jeff 2 weeks ago.

Vanessa actively participated in an 8 man alliance to bacckdoor Austin based on his lies and double dealing. Vanessa gave her word because she thought that Jackie would be HOH and her hands would be free of Austin's blood. She could later deny any responsibility and blame Jackie.

If Vanessa does not put up Austin as the replacement nominee Jackie, John, James, Jason, Meg & Julia will feel betrayed by Vanessa. I think that keeping Austin will do more harm than good for Vanessa's game.