Who is your favorite so far

wolfrider

Okay after the 2nd show and getting to know the players so far , who do you like . Be it looks , personality or what ever.

I like 1st I think Brandon the hick farmer , I liked his up at the butt crack of dawn , that is so much the way I would of said it. Not to mention I think he is cute too and I love his hair.

I like Judd , he is funny and determined when he sets his mind to it , I think this it the token big guy that may actually be able to go farther and stay a little longer this season

I Like Gary , a given being a Dallas fan , but beyond that , I like his spiritual strength as well as his abilitys to handle what comes up and his understanding nature and his big heart where lydia was concerned.

Girl wize I got to give cudo's to Steph , not cause of her being on the show before to tell the truth I did not pay much attention to her last season . But damn the woman is strong , has a determination I admire

Aside from Steph and Blake......I am taking a liking to Lydia. She does pull her weight around camp....and she said "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach"...lol......I love that.......I am a great cook.....and is it SO true.......(doesn't hurt to be a little freaky in the bedroom either though ;) )

okay I could be wrong but isn't the farmer dude Brandon?

Brandon Bellinger was born and raised on a farm in Manhattan, Kansas, where he attended Rock Creek High School. In the summer of 2004, he went to Montana for five months and worked as a wildland firefighter for the Sula Ranger District in the Bitteroot National Forest. He currently works as a farmer and rancher.

okay more than a farmer dude , lol.

Does anyone know why the football quarterback has decided to keep it a secret? What is he afraid of? I am a sports fan and I have no idea who the guy is. Why does it matter?

As well, why didn't he admit to being a football player after Danni called him out. It is going to come out eventually that he is one and it will result in him being voted out. He will be branded a liar and someone that they can't trust. As far as strategies go, it seems like one of the dafter one's I have ever seen.

Does anyone know why the football quarterback has decided to keep it a secret? What is he afraid of? I am a sports fan and I have no idea who the guy is. Why does it matter?

As well, why didn't he admit to being a football player after Danni called him out. It is going to come out eventually that he is one and it will result in him being voted out. He will be branded a liar and someone that they can't trust. As far as strategies go, it seems like one of the dafter one's I have ever seen.

My guess is that he thinks if the others know he was a pro quarterback they will think he does not need the million dollars because he has made so much from football.

My guess is that he thinks if the others know he was a pro quarterback they will think he does not need the million dollars because he has made so much from football.

Well I hate to be sterotypical, but man, what a dumb jock. That is going to come back and bite him on the butt. Danni will have a field day with him at the competitions. He lost the tug of war because of how she called him out. He was so distracted that Judd managed to get the win.

Judd's 2nd victory was the best though - he just waited for the other guy to relax and he pulled him to victory.

Guest ranster627

Yup he pretty well said just that ...

Well I hate to be sterotypical, but man, what a dumb jock. That is going to come back and bite him on the butt. Danni will have a field day with him at the competitions. He lost the tug of war because of how she called him out. He was so distracted that Judd managed to get the win.

Judd's 2nd victory was the best though - he just waited for the other guy to relax and he pulled him to victory.

Yeah I think it will hurt him in the end. But I don't think he will be able to keep it secret that long. When it was mentioned he stuttered and was not very convincing.

Yeah I had never heard of him either...I as well think that it will come back and bite him on the but...I thought it was funny that Danny called him out on it...did you see the look he gave her when she said something in front of everyone???

I like Brandon best because he tells it like it is. I also like Amy and Lydia. It looked like Gary turned everyone's votes from Lydia to Morgan. Is he the leader? He doesn't seem as smart, but he kinda reminds me of Tom. Danni looks anorexic. Love Steph and Bobbie Jon seems whipped already.

I like Brandon best because he tells it like it is. I also like Amy and Lydia. It looked like Gary turned everyone's votes from Lydia to Morgan. Is he the leader? He doesn't seem as smart, but he kinda reminds me of Tom. Danni looks anorexic. Love Steph and Bobbie Jon seems whipped already.

I think Bobby Jon will just be happy that he doesn't have to go to tribal council. I just hope he has learnt that it isn't just how hard you fight, but how smart.

First off you got to remember that danni is on the other team from gary so although she told someone from his team , I think if he makes it to the merge he will keep his secret . one you got to remember he said his name was gary hawkins not gary hoogeboom . And the minute I heard that name in the rumors I knew who he was , of course being from TX how can I not , lol.

he is afraid if they know who he was he will be an earliy target and wants to at least make his mark or prove his worth before they find out and in his shoe's I would to.

When he denied it I don't think he stuttered at all , but the look of shock and surprise on his face might of been enough to convince them , omg wtf was she talking about. I don't know if he convinced his team but from my corner looked like he did for now.

Gary and steph in that order. Steph was one of my past favs so now that she is back on still like her. And Gray is just a very likable guy. But it is still early in the game so will have to see as it goes on what the different people will act like. It would not be the first time that as this show or the other reality show went on that I have grown to love someone that was not my first picks at the start.

loooooooove Steph.. want her to win damnit :P Although i wish she'd fix her eyebrows.. she has that OMGOD look :P

That's her 'someone snuck up and goosed her' look!hehehe

BOINK

:blink:

I like Lydia, Steph, Brandon and even Brian. I think Gary felt he had to lie because most people think NFL Quarterbacks make tons of money. However in his day it was not so much. I think it will end up biting him in the butt. He did not lie when they asked him what he did, he is a landscaper now or owns a landscaping business, the lie came when he denied what Danni told Brian.