Monday, July 6 2015 Big Brother Live Feed Updates

morty

8:41PM BBT Jackie, Jason, Da in BY talking about phonecalls, they are talking about which bandanas to pick up Da:" Who got the last call?" Jason:"Clay" Da: "Oh, he woulda told you all" Jason:" yeah, he would have, there is no point in lying,I just may as well say it But Mama Da, I love you but I dont think its gonna change anything  Da: " No  They know the rules I we know whats gonna happen.  I am just gonna go ahead and pick. It is what it is" Jackie:"you dont think  "  Da:" No"  Jason" she would still need to get 5 votes, when 3 get canceled theres still no tie breaker."

9:23PM BBT James and Jason are playing pool in the BY and Jason says " so, did I ever tell you my twin theory, at first i thought it was Johnny Mac scratch that,Pay attention to  Liz.She was skinnier yesterday than she was the other day, I know it sounds weird, but there is a thicker version of one of them, one has a skinnier nose.  James  " So you think they switch out?"  Jason "Yup, like season 5 had twins swappin in and out."

9:27PM BBT Kitchen crew talking about feedster sites and how some of them look for risque shots of hg. Jason goes into have not room and tells meg " So I just told James something that I have been pondering on all day - its actually the Johnny Mac theory but its about somebody else and I am pretty positive its true" Meg "who" Jason" Liz, there is a skinny liz and a thicker liz, they switched today,  I tried to bait her outside and asked her about her character last night and she just said uummm, they had to tell her what she played. Meg" no way" Jason" so say some stuff to her today and if she comes out of DR any thicker ask her" She also wears glasses alot" Meg" did you tell Clay" heavy liz is friendly, and skinny liz not so much, I swear. If there are twins in this house its her! They Know! Start to look at them and they are very different. Skinny Liz has a deeper voice. We are not going crazy"  they are thinking about what question to ask her. They are trying to figure out when they switch, sometimes its three or four days at a time. they might speed it up to confuse us. Davonne and James are the only other ones that know. Skinny liz doesnt talk to Jason. they are trying to figure out how much time the twins have time to cooberate. James thought I was crazy. 

9:30 – 11:00 PM BBT Highlights: In the HNR, Jason encourages Meg to watch Liz closely and test Liz’s memory of things that have happened, and drives home the point that if they don’t get Liz out, they’ll be dealing with two of them in three weeks.  Da’Vonne joins Jason and Meg in HNR and they talk about the twist and that it is probably wasted, but would have been really cool if there were different nominees.   Chatting in the BY Hammock, Clay and Steve work out numbers taking the twist into account and conclude that the twist won’t make a difference to the outcome.  They think that next week will be simple because everyone has the same person in mind [Audrey]… unless she manages to flip the house.  They note that she is sure trying! 

11:00 – midnight BBT Highlights:  Clay and Steve continue their heart-to-heart on the BY Hammock.  James notes to Jason and Da’Vonne that Meg and Jeff have been missing for awhile.   Da’Vonne is called to the DR.  She’s still trying to think of ways to stay.  Da’Vonne sympathises with Jason because he is friends with Meg as well.   Steve and John play pool for awhile.  Clay, Meg, and Audrey hang out at the KT table joking with James and others in the KT.